rumors?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
okay yeah.... maybe aum might bethinking to highly of herself... iono..... istill love her....i'm a fan also, seemslike there's been so much crap happening toher poor aum... but yeah..... aum fans... you guys gotta help surport her after all you are a aum fan. I'm not to happy with her response but whatever.... heheeeee

alby

sarNie Hatchling
i think that turning down a chance to take a role in an international film does not make aum think she is better than anyone...there are many factors that may have influenced her decision like maybe her english is not sufficient enough to work with an american cast or maybe she just doesn't want to be in a film with so much sexual content as SARN has mentioned. she should be able to choose not to perform a role and not be redicule for it. numerous celebs turn down important roles! the fact that so many people is making such a big deal about this may imply that Thai films are like chop liver compared to hollywood films. i am disappointed that she does not want to be bold and take a chance with an international film becuase it might be her chance at becoming international, but at the same maybe being a THAI celeb is enough for her. in addition there are probably dozens of other good reasons for her to reject the chance. lets remember that the media never tells the story as it is, it is always parts of the story or exaggerated versions. hope i don't offend anyone :sweat:

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
hm.. i duno the whole story about this, but from what i heard her fans are hating coz of the 'arrogant' comments? i always find her to be straight up, which can be seen as arrogant, but i thought thats what appealing about her.

Muddie Murda

smile...
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
but aum did cry on some show, saying that she didn't say that...but ppl are still dissing her and stuff for her answer to the "clothing" article...
[post="155944"][/post]​
She was actually crying because she said she didn't find anything wrong with the interview at all and don't understand why people are saying stuff like that about her. :huh: Calling her fans and other people cheap isn't wrong? I guess she doesn't realize it. Oh, and because she just came back from the dentist and had a tooth ache. :lol:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Calling her fans and other people cheap isn't wrong? I guess she doesn't realize it. Oh, and because she just came back from the dentist and had a tooth ache
I didn't want to comment on this because I didn't want to get into the whole I hate Aum because I'm jealous of her...blah,blah blah. But that tooth ache excuse was rather funny and irrevelant if she actually said it. :lmao:

nangfa

sarNie Egg
can someone give me the ch, the name of the show that aum came out crying or the comments she made about the cheap clothing? I've looked everywhere for it like watching all the news report but no one mentioned....I thought it was reallly BIG in thailand how come they didn't talk about it...like the tv pool weekend report? thank you.....

Power

sarNie Egg
The female lead to Bangkok Dangerous or Time to Kill (Might be the new title) will be Hong Kong Actress Charlie Yeung as the female lead. She starred in The New Police Story. And the male lead will be Nicholas Cage.

natty

Chubs
i didnt think aum was fit for the part anyways cus 1 she really cant speak that great english right? and 2 there may be sexual content and if she perform them .... lord get ready for the comments.. i mean just her clothes in plerng payu was enough..

but yeah on both comments that she made... tsk tsk tsk..