rumors?

nangfa

sarNie Egg
she stated that she shouldn't be audition to get the part...and ppl are trashing her cuz they said she think too high of herself and look other ppl down.?

but aum did cry on some show, saying that she didn't say that...but ppl are still dissing her and stuff for her answer to the "clothing" article...

i'm disappointed in aum at the moment because of all the bad publicity's she's been gaining and putting on herself, but i still consider myself one of her fans...but i'm wondering where all her other fans are...there were so many that it seemed everyone was aum's diehard fan, but now, only sindy and i seem to be sad, rather than bashing aum...:(

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I luv aum i think she really is talented and ppl shouldn't hate on her cuz she hot some stars don't audition and she is one of thailand top actress so mayb she thought she shouldn't have 2 audition

I'm also happy 4 chakrit is this movie coming out soon

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i mean after this incedent of her all i see of her ish a @#$!& i mean dun get me wrong but there are ways she could of turn them down...but No she gotta be a "i'm tOO goOd for an ADUITION"....cUss whOa ish like what ish she thinking does she not knoe that she got international fans up in here and gotta make it sounds like onlee her fans in thailand make her popular...naw i anit felin' that thought of hers...bUt hey dun get me wrong aite...

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
umm.. i think she's dumb.... umm if you dont want people to look like you or act like you then dont become a super star.... umm HELLO your fans are the ones that are making you get money buy watching you... so i still tink she's dumb and why would you not audition for a hollywood flim??? umm thats where the big $$$$ is at... umm thats why you see so much asian actors on the hollywood flims now.... but i think she lost her chance....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
paxiong04 said:
umm.. i think she's dumb.... umm if you dont want people to look like you or act like you then dont become a super star.... umm HELLO your fans are the ones that are making you get money buy watching you... so i still tink she's dumb and why would you not audition for a hollywood flim??? umm thats where the big $$$$ is at... umm thats why you see so much asian actors on the hollywood flims now.... but i think she lost her chance....
[post="155969"][/post]​
yup! agreed... she just lost her chance...

i read the article in INTERLOVE already....& i ain't no hater..just to let u guys know.. I'm a fan of Aum to but sometimes this girl gets on my nerves... i don't know if the translation in interlove was fake or real.. but if its true... i think Aum thinks about herself too much...

she thinks she's too good to go for an audition????
And she's gonna want to be invited to star in "Bangkok Dangerous" ????

OKAY! she's not the last actress Hollywood can find...HELLO!

first of all, if she "EVER" wants to HIT BIG in Hollywood.. she's gonna have to go for an audition.. that's how it works in Hollywood... but i guess she said something about it's not Hollywood that payS her.. It's the Thai people.. second thought, she doesn't wanna hit big... :) that's on her.. :)

Oh Mann!! Chakrit is gonna hit BIG!!!!! & whoever is going to star along with him... I CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i don't think she cars about going international...like some other stars...she seem not to care about it like others....who think that going to hollywood means landing in gold land.
that's my opinion.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
nangfa said:
i don't think she cars about going international...like some other stars...she seem not to care about it like others....who think that going to hollywood means landing in gold land.
that's my opinion.
[post="156310"][/post]​

so true ppl can make big in hollywood. I think hollywood is way crack up wat den wat ppl think. Even if u make it big sometimes it's not like u always stay at da top like thailand they still remember u b cuz u were a big star. I luv aum still

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
so what if she doesn't want to audition to be in a hollywood film, doesn't make her think she's too good...if she doesn't want to, she doesn't want to...maybe she's happy with the way things are...i love watching her in thai lakorns...i hate it that she's always being talked about in a negative way...i sense that people are jealous 'cause she's beautiful and sexy and she isn't afraid to show her sexuality...she's different and she stands out to me...that's why i like her...she's being herself...she doesn't have to sit there and act all innocent just to impress...she's just being herself...take it or leave it AND stop the bashing already!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
thanks tye-niranh 4 saying tat i totally agree with u thanks 4 taking the words rite out of my mouth but saying in a smarter way den me hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
No biggie . There are bigger new about other star den about Aum turning down on a audition role for a hollowood movie . American movie is known to have sexual content . To be honest i wouldn't want to see a popular thai actress in an american movie dat have sexual content but if it a comdey or something about history it .. A - OK. Her answer is a shock and prolly change ppl view on her but i still think she a great actress even thru those flaw .

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
LOOK LIKE MOST AUM FANS IS HATER HER RIGHT NOW
OF COURSE OF THE INTERVIEW SHE GAVING ABOUT THE
COPING HER CLOTH ,,AS ME I DON'T REALLY LIKE ANYWAY..BUT I DO WATCH HER LAKORN AFTER THIS INTERVIEW IT MAKE ME REALIZER THAT SHE SUCK UP AND FULL OF HERSELF...THERE MORE
THAN 400 COMMENT ON THE THAI WEBSIT OUT 400 FANS ,..ONLY COUPLE OF THEIR SUPPORT ..BUT MOST THEIR ARE BASHING HER....I
DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR HER..CAUSE SHE THINK TOO HIGHLY OF HERSELF...

sarn, you're absolutely right...and thank you Sarn, Azlisakhmer, and Tye-niranh for not bashing aum! at least now i know that there still are aum fans out there, and i'm not the only one...i'm not saying that she's right or anything, but it's really harsh to bash her like this...several other forums are really getting on her for this...

it's disappointing to see sooooo many of her fans hate her and bash her...

i love all her movie and maybe she say that or not but she still playing and it still be good
they don't have to judge them on that but on the quality of their job....because everyone are free to do what they want ad say what they think no one can forbid it.......so stupid to stop just on that.....true or wrong it's her life.....now i love what she do and don't care about her interview.....

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
lol,

my only thing with her is her arrongance!!

-final line, cricitizing a process like an audition is unprofessional even for a top actress in THAILAND!!

-It was a HOLLYWOOD auditon...just because the Pang Bros...are directing the movie and know who she is....doesn`t mean the that producers in HOLLYWOOD knows who she is....so a formal audition would`ve of shown her acting ability to those HOLLYWOOD producers!

-Others like Chakrit auditoned for the roles in the movie....so did they lower themselves as top actors/actresses in THAILAND by auditioning for the movie?!!

-It a learning process...life is a learning process.....u shouldn`t be handed out anything just because u think u should HAVE IT just because its YOU!!

-FINALLY, I do feel for her FANS...and I don`t hate AUMP because I don`t know her in real life but I`m disappointed by her actions and her words lately!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
is this even true, is there actual footage of her interview so i can hear her with my own two ears. i won't believe a newspaper article because the writer can misconstrue her words and write whatever they want. i just can't believe she would be that arrogant and say such things publicly.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't agree with what she's saying or doing in her life but I'm not feeling the profanity going around...you know the words that degrades women...I am not feeling it in the Thai or English language.

But oh well I guess the world is not just black or white...there's always that gray shade that's lurking around...