Rumors Ploy C accepting Ch7 lakorn

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It isn't confirmed yet, but sources are saying, this is the case that Ploy Cherman will meet against the top nang'ek at channel 7. There are only two names that stick out at this point, Kob S and Aum P.

I honestly think there might be a mix up. The production is said to be Kantana. Which, there is Kantana Group that does lakorns for channel 3 as well. It would be kind of awkward as Ploy C is a mentor on The Face which is a channel 3 show lol.

if it is true, the pra'ek will probably be Weir as he is the only one that would fit Ploy vs whoever top nang'ek at channel 7 is.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ploy is one of the first lead female freelance to have lakorn with ch7 considering she was from ch3. None of ch7 former actors have gone back since they left. That’s interesting...

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Would be interesting to see her back at ch7, she did have a few lakorns with them in her early career. I'd also like to see other free lancers working at ch7 again, its getting quite tiresome seeing Andrew, Tik and Chakrit always at ch3 when we've seen them work with ch7 multiple times in the past. ch7 definitely needs some more older actors, I like Kelly but he's getting more than he's worth.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Would be interesting to see her back at ch7, she did have a few lakorns with them in her early career. I'd also like to see other free lancers working at ch7 again, its getting quite tiresome seeing Andrew, Tik and Chakrit always at ch3 when we've seen them work with ch7 multiple times in the past. ch7 definitely needs some more older actors, I like Kelly but he's getting more than he's worth.
Yep, especially when they have guys like Note and Arnas that should still be able to play Pra'ek roles. Like they give Eak and Kelly pra'ek roles, why not Arnas and Note.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
But ch7 has so many “sexy” actresses like Sammie, Grace, just to name a few. Why they choose Peak though?? Haha same old question.