Rule Number One: Never Fall In Love

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling

Posters made by: TubbyTinker...lol...love her...

ELLO PEOPLE!!!
This is my first attempt of writing a fan-fic...lol...
Fan-Fic will be posted soon

CHARACTERS

Bua as Pan: A 24 year old girl who lives with her best friend, Tam, in an apartment in Bangkok after some argument with her father. She works at a small coffee shop near a hospital. After a major breakup with her boyfriend Pan decided to join the "H.B.T." ("Heart Breaker Troop") to inflict pain to the hearts of guys. Three years later, she became the top heart breaker out of her group for breaking the hearts of 50 guys.

Ken as Tai: A 26 year old policeman and Saike's best friend who is targeted by the H.B.T. He moves out from his parents house and live on his own house for he hates his step dad. His real dad died in an accident and his little brother died of cancer. He treats Saike as his little brother.

Paul as Saike: A 25 year old rich doctor and Tai's best friend. He's targeted by the H.B.T.He lives in a mansion with his mother and his sister, Rena. His dad died in an accident.

Noon as Tam: A 24 year old girl who moved out of her parents house to live on her own and also Pan's best friend. She is a nurse at the hospital where Saike works. She's also the leader of the H.B.T. who wanted Pan to target Saike because they both don't get along.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Ello there...this is my first fan-fic so tell me if there's anything wrong alright...and it'll also be nice to leave some comments...i wrote this fan-fic with the help of my partner...lol...
ENJOY!!!

PROLOGUE

(Pan and a guy went up the bridge. They hold each others hand and looked into each others eyes. Pan smiled but the man had a sullen face.)
Pan:So Mark, what do you want to talk about?
Mark:pan, I just wanted to tell you straight out.
Pan:Tell me what?
(Mark lets go of her hand and turned his back towards her.)
Mark:pan...the only reason why I dated you was to stall my parents from arranging my marriage with another girl.
Pan:Well, that's alright. That way we could both get marry and live in a joyous life together.
(She walked around to face him but he shifted his position to look at the sea.)
Mark:I'm sorry, Pan, but I just can't.
Pan:What? Why? I thought you loved me, more than anything else?
Mark:To tell you the truth, Pan, I already have a girlfriend from the start.
(She became shocked and her eyes are filled with disbelief.)
Pan:No,no.
Mark:Sorry Pan, but it's true, I already have a girlfriend from the start but she went and study aboard in America. (He turned around to look at her.) My mom wanted me to marry this girl that I don't know so I needed you until my girlfriend comes back from America. (Now Pan is looking at the sea, tears slowly race down her cheeks.) I'm very sorry, Pan. I just -
(She turned her head to look at him, anger flushed over her face.)
Pan:Don't you know how much I sacrificed just to be with you?! I argue with my dad everyday, taking about how strong our love is, telling him that I don't need stinking money from another rich boy to back me up but all of that has shatter before my eyes right this moment, when all I know now is that this is all fake!
Mark:I - I'm very sorry.
Pan:Sorry?!Is that all you could say now?!
(She raised her palm above her head and brought it down but stopped just a few few inches from his face. She slowly retreated her hand back to her side, tears still rolling down her cheeks. She ran past him, leaving Mark alone.)

AT THE APARTMENT

(Pan cried in her bedroom. Tam entered the apartment with shopping bags in each hand. She became alert by the sound of Pan's crying and drop the bags on the table before going into her bedroom.)
Tam:What's wrong, Pan?
(She slowly raises her head from the pillow.)
Pan:It's Mark. He broke up with me.
Tam:What?! That lame son of a thing. I'll teach him a lesson or two!
Pan:No, no, Tam, it's alright. It's alright. I already got over it.
(She sat up on her bed and wiped her tears.)
Tam:You sure you're alright.
Pan:*sniff* I'm positive.
Tam:Man, guys are real jerks. If I know he'll broke up with you like that, I'll hang him by his neck.
Pan:Yeah, I would too. Hey, does love hurts this much?
Tam:I don't know? You know me, I'm the one who does all the heart breaking.
Pan:Oh yeah huh. I almost forgot you're the leader of the Heart Breaker Troop.
Tam:Got that right. I lure them in and later, crush them like little insects like they are.
Pan:Yeah. (A light crosses over her eyes.) Hey, Tam, do you think there's room for me in that club.
Tam:Sure there is. Any girl can join. Why, you wanna be in it? But I see your heart is too soft to do it.
Pan:*smirks* Just watch Tam, this soft heart of mine will be strong. I will inflict pain to the hearts of man and leave them crying on the streets. I'll become the brightly red color rose with thorns of the sweetest venom.
Tam:Alright, Pan, you can join but always remember rule number one.
(Pan looked at Tam.)
Pan:What is it?
Tam:Never fall in love.

END OF PROLOGUE
That's it, thanks for reading...
will update chapter 1 soon...lol...

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
To anavang and NoyV: lol...yes i have updated...i'm going to try my best and update the fan-fic sooner cause i have work around the house to do...=P

To jeeja and huajaikaungtur: Thanks for reading my fanfic....it actually look very long to make up this prolouge cause me and my partner doesn't like it the first time we wrote it...lol...and i also love the cast too...

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 1 is finally updated...lol...

CHAPTER 1

Three Years Past...

(Pan went into the restaurant with a 22 year old man. They both sat at the table and the man hold her hands and look into her eyes.)
Pan:What is it Tim?
Tim:Well, I was thinking that we both have hang out for a really long time.
Pan:Yes, and so?
(Tim gets off his seat and kneels down on one knee. He takes out a ring from his pocket.)
Tim:pan, will you marry me?
(Without warning, she grabs the ring from his hand and looks at it.)
Pan:Is this a joke?
Tim:W-what do you mean?
Pan:I mean, marry you? Who would want to marry you?
(She toss the ring behind her and it went into someone's drink. The people around them start to gaze at them.)
Tim:I-I thought you love me?
Pan:Does it looks like I like you at all? We were going out for only five months and you're already proposing, how lame.
Tim:I-I'm sorry. When you say you want to-
Pan:Do you think that I'm that serious? *Laughs* You're really pushing my buttons, aren't you?
Tim:pan, I'm-
Pan:Forget it. I always knew you were never patient.(Grabs the glass of water and pours it over his head.)Out of my way.
(She walks out of the restaurant while Tim cries. She smiles as she took out her cellphone and took a picture of Tim crying through the window. Then she text.)
Text to Tam=Victim #51,down.

AT THE APARTMENT

(Pan enters through the door, Tam and three girls were waiting for her.)
Tam:Congratulations Pan, that's your fifty-first victim. Even I couldn't surpass you.
Girl 1:Yeah, she really good and cold hearted.
Pan:You got that right girl.
Girl 2:Man, just look at Tim cry. He looks so awful but he deserves it for deceiving so many girls.
Girl 3:Haha, yeah. Pan is really good. I still remember that one time, she dated 5 guys at the same time and they all fight for her.
Girl 2:Haha and In the end she chooses neither of them.
(They all laugh except for Tam, who tells them to be quiet.)
Tam:OK girls, I got another victim for Pan.
Girl 1:Oooo, who is it?
Girl 3:Is it Terry?
(Tam takes out an envelope from behind her and opens it. She takes out the photo and reveals it to them.)
Girl 2:Oh my god! Is that-
Tam:Yep, it is girls. Saike Sakda.
Girl 3:He's so cute.
Girl 2:And handsome.
Tam:Girls, girls, remember rule number five.
Girl 3:Don't be deceive by looks, we know.
(Pan takes the picture and studies it.)
Pan:Isn't this the guy you're working with at the hospital.
Tam:Yeah, a real jerk. Many girls have asked him a lot but he acted as if they're nothing to him.
(She studies it more and gives the picture back to her.)
Pan:Not that hard. I could take him down.
Girl 1:Wow, you're serious?
Pan:Hey, did I fail before? If I could crush the other guys, I could also crush him also.
Tam:Then it's settle. Tomorrow, you'll meet him.
Pan:That is fine.

THE NEXT DAY AT THE AIRPORT

(A woman and some people anxiously waited at their seats.)
Aunt Lisa:Tai is returning today?
Sumerjai:Yes, he returning from his trip.
(Tai came into view, rolling his luggage in. His mother runs up to him first and hugs him.)
Sumerjai:Oh Tai, I missed you so much.
Tai:I miss you too mother.
(The other people started to crowd around them and put flower necklaces over his neck.)
Tai:Hey, uncle Sai, how are you doing?
Uncle Sai:I'm doing really fine.
Tai:Hey, hey, aunt Lisa.
Aunt Lisa:*chuckles* Welcome home, Tai.
(A woman and a girl slowly comes through the entrance of the airport. The little girl ran up to him first.)
Tai:Rena! How are doing?!
Rena:I'm doing very good, Tai.
Tai:Being a good girl lately?
Rena:*nodded* I'm doing a play for my school next week.
Tai:Really, that's nice. (He looks at Rena's mother, Cecilia.) Hi, madam Sakda.
Cecilia:Hi Tai, how's China?
Tai.Hmmm, it's interesting and beautiful but not as beautiful as my homeland, is that right Rena?
Rena:Yep.
(He looks around and looks at Cecilia again.)
Tai:Where's Saike?
Cecilia:He's at work so he doesn't have time to come. He says he's sorry and will make it up to you.
Tai:Really?

AT THE HOSPITAL

(A nurse pushes the wheelchair of a patient and went past Saike who was talking to another doctor.)
Saike:Just order these first and this patient needs this medicine every five hours alright.
Doctor:Understand.
Saike:Good, now get a move on.
(As the doctor left, Saike take a quick glance at the clock. He then looks over at a desk where Tam is leaning on, reading a report on a patient.)
Saike:Hey, dumpling! (Tam did not respond though she knows he is calling her.) Hey, dumpling! (She still didn't respond. He shakes his head and walks up to her.)Dumpling!
(He pushes her head lightly and she turns to look at him.)
Tam:Why did you do that for?
Saike:I did call you.
Tam:But you did not call me by my name.
Saike:*deep breath*Fine. Tam, I want you to help me for a while.
Tam:Can't, reading a report.
(Saike snatch the clipboard and looks around.)
Saike:Umm, nurse, can you check this patient for me?
Nurse:No problem.
(He smiles as he gives the report to the nurse. He turns around to see her face flush with anger.)
Saike:Now, are you free?(Her face still shows anger and he cocks an eyebrow.)Why are you giving me that face?
Tam:You're so unbelievable.
Saike:Does that mean that you're free then?
(She rolls her eyeballs.)
Tam:Lead the way, dumb nut.
(He smiles and lead the way while Tam follow.)

IN A PATIENT'S ROOM

Tam:All you want me to do is to hold him down while you inject the needle?
Saike:Yep.
Tam:Can't you just do this by yourself?
Saike:Nope.
Tam:And why not?
Saike:Because this guy is scare of needles.
Tam:What?! Then why are you telling me to hold him down?! I'm a girl!
Saike:Fine, then I think you want to inject the needle then? (She clenches her teeth and hold the patient's arm down. He smiles and looks at the patient.)This might stings a little.

MOMENTS LATER

(Saike and Tam gets out of the room, drench in water. A nearby doctor walk past them and Saike runs up to him and tap his shoulder.)
Doctor:Yes?
Saike:Tell the nurses that room 150 needs a new IV.
Doctor:OK.
(The doctor runs off. Tam ran up to him.)
Tam:You're really an idiot.
Saike:It's not my fault, you're the one that let his arm go.
Tam:But you know that I'm a girl and can't hold his arm down!
Saike:I thought all those karate practices makes you stronger?
Tam:Very funny, but just because I know karate doesn't make me that strong.
Saike:Hmmm, really. Well, I'm on break.
Tam:You...
(He ignores her and walk on the hallway. Then he bumps into Pan and makes her drop her things.)
Saike:I'm sorry.
Pan:No, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking.
(After picking up her things, he looks at her. Pan only smiles and says sorry again before she goes past him. He continue to stare her until she disappear into the hallway.)

That's it for Chapter one...hope you all like it...
Chapter 2 will be out soon...and thanks for reading...lol...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Yeah FIRST 2 comment :p

#51 DOWN! HAHA :D
I can't wait till Tai meets Pan! >_<
Tam n Saike are CUTE!
GO GIRLS! lol, they ROXZ!
Can't wait for chapter 2..........

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, Pan is totally on a role with her dating guys and dumping them. But can't wait for Pan&Tai to meet!
Yea, Saike&Tam are so cute!

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
To jeeja: thanks for reading and commenting...i really appreciate it...lol...yeah, these girls rocks!!!

To NoyV: I agree, Tam and Saike are cute...lol...

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Hello again...this is chap. two of my fan-fic...I meant to post this like five days ago but since school started I never get to update anything on time...
TT_TT...oh, too much hw and things to do...anyways, enjoy!!!

Chapter 2

IN THE EVENING...

(Tai drove his car up the to Saike's mansion and parks there. A maid comes up to greet him.)
Maid:Hi Mr. Kunchai, can I help you?
Tai:Is Saike home?
(Rena comes out.)
Rena:Hi, Tai!
Tai:Hi Rena, is your brother home yet?
Rena:Yeah, he's sleeping.
Tai:Sleeping?
Rena:Uh-huh but you're welcome to come in.
Tai:I'll love to.
(Rena lead him the way to Saike's room upstairs. She opens the door slowly as not to disturb his sleep.)
Rena:See, he's right there, sleeping.
(Tai just look and shakes his head with a smile. He whispers something to Rena. She nodded and happily runs downstairs. Tai went up to him and taps his arm.)
Tai:Hey, Saike, wake up. It's me, Tai. (Saike just shifted position. Tai shakes Saike's shoulder.) Hey, wake up.
(He just grunts and brushes Tai's hand away from his shoulder. Rena comes in with a glass of water.)
Rena:Here you go Tai, one glass of water.
Tai:Thanks. (He takes the glass of water and throws the water into Saike's face. Saike quickly wakes up, confuse while Tai and Rena laughs.) Awake yet?
(He rubs his face and looks at Tai.)
Saike:You really need to do that?
Tai:The best method to wake you up, like always. (Saike smirks) Why are you smiling about?
Saike:I know you're going to use water so...(he reaches under the bed on the other side and takes out a bucket of water.)...I took the pleasure of hiding this to use it on you.
(He gets off the bed and prepares to throw the water at him. Tai laughs while backing up to the door to avoid getting wet.)
Tai:Ha ha, Saike, stop it.
Saike:You drench me, now it's my turn.
(Tai dodge the water as it was thrown and it hits Cecilia, Saike's mother, instead.)
Rena:Ay!
(Cecilia becomes drench in water. Saike dropped the bucket, scratches his head nervously and smiles.)
Saike:Heh heh, sorry mother.
Cecilia:*laughs*That's alright. I knew that when you two are together, something is bound to happen. Well, I guess it's time to change my clothes. You boys behave now.
(Cecilia walks out of the bedroom with a smile on her face.)
Rena:Yeah, behave. *giggles* And Saike, act your age, what Tai did is right, you never woke up when you're sleeping. Well, i'm going and like mother said, behave. I still remember that time when Saike almost fell down the cliff because of you Tai.
Saike:Hey, act your age will you.
Rena:Saike, haven't you heard the term that girls mature faster than boys.
(She skipped out of the room.)
Saike:*yells after her* true but you're only ten!
Tai:Forget it Saike. You know her.
Saike:*laughs* I know.

ON THE BALCONY...

Saike:So, how’s your trip?
Tai:It's pretty good but I miss you guys a lot.
Saike:Met any girls over there?
Tai:Saike, you know I don't plan to talk to girls over there especially when I'm on vacation.
Saike:*chuckles* True, you just want to have a good time.
Tai:Yeah. Anyways, how’s your slave?
Saike:slave?
Tai:You know, Tam.
Saike:Oh her. She's doing fine, very fine. Why? You miss her too?
Tai:Like I say, I miss everyone here.
Saike:Hmph, including her.
Tai:Of course, she did help you.
Saike:But it's only a slight problem. I would've done it myself and plus I help her, not the other way around.
Tai:Fine with me, but she did help you. I bet you still keep her handkerchief around.
Saike:Hell no, I threw it away. No way I'm keeping it.
(Tai look into the night sky.)
Tai:Nice moon tonight. Wish we were on a fishing boat.
Saike:How about we go fishing some other time?
Tai:Like old times?
Saike:Of course, what else?
(He smiles and looks at his watch.)
Tai:It's late, I have to go.
Saike:Ok, drive safe, bro.
Tai:I will.
(He exits out the balcony.)

LATER THAT NIGHT AT THE APARTMENT...

Pan:He looks to easy. I mean, the moment I bump into him, I know he likes me.
Tam:It is obvious, he was so hypnotize by you.
Pan:Yeah, but he's not like the other guys I have dated.
Tam:Meaning...
Pan:I don't know, he seems so nice.
Tam:He is a doctor Pan so he has to be nice.
Pan:guess you're right.
(Pan covers herself with her blanket while Tam reads a report of another patient. She stops to look at her arm, which is scarred by a blade of a pocketknife. She then looks out the window, remembering the time she got the scar.)

*FLASHBACK-START*

Tam:Get away from me!
(She's running away, holding her injured arm.)
Man1:Where do you think you're going pretty girl.
Tam:I said get away from me!
(She left jab on guy and kick the next but she was knocked down by the third. Darkness envelopes her as she lose consciousness.)

MOMENTS LATER...

(She woke up from where she lay. She looks to the side to see Saike sitting up along side the wall, his arm bleeding, and his face bruise. His eyes were closed but he’s breathing still.)
Tam:Saike?
Saike:Hmph…finally you’re awake.
(He stands up and helps her up.)
Tam:Your arm and your face.
Saike:It’s nothing, dumpling. Really.
(She takes his hand and led him to her car. She took out a first aid kit and starts to apply the medicine. After that, she search for bandages but couldn’t find any. Instead she took out a purple handkerchief and ties it onto his arm.)
Tam:There you go.
Saike:Thanks.
Tam:Um, Saike –
Saike:Yeah?
Tam:About yesterday –
Saike:Oh that, I’m very sorry I didn’t come.
Tam:I know you were busy but I want to talk to you about it now.
Saike:O.k., what was it you want to talk about yesterday?
Tam:Umm…well, I wanted to say that I have always like you and –
Saike:Dumpling, please don’t say such things.
Tam:But –
Saike:I knew you like me a long time ago but you’re always like a sister to me, please understand.
Tam:Oh no, I just want to say that I like you and you’ve always been like a brother to me. So I just want to say, thank you.
Saike:Oh, well, you’re welcome.
(Tam fakes a smile and quickly gets into the car. She drove off, leaving him dumbfounded.)

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD SOMEWHERE…

(Tam stops on a deserted road near a meadow. She puts her head down as tears started to flow down her cheeks. Then she looks at her bloody arm, remembering how the gangters hurt her.)

*FLASHBACK-ENDED*

(She keeps on staring at her scarred arm.)
Tam:*whisper* The pain you inflicted me is much worse than this cut. I’ll make sure you’ll feel the same pain as me.

THE NEXT DAY AT THE MALL…
(Pan walks out of the mall with shopping bags in her hands. A car drove up to her and swirls out of the way before it hit her. Pan moves out of the way at the same time but she drops her bags and a crunch can be heard as the car ran over it.)
Pan:What the hell?!
(Tai gets out of the car and runs up to her.)
Tai:Are you alright, miss?
Pan:Do you have eyes, huh?!
Tai:I’m sorry. (He attempts to help her up but she slaps his hand away and gets up on her own.) *whisper* Geez, I was only helping.
Pan:What did you say?
Tai:Nothing.
(She looks around and sees her things under the tire of his car.)
Pan:Darn it!
Tai:What?
Pan:You ran over my things! Just look at it! Now, what am I going to tell my friends?
Tai:I’m so sorry, really.
Pan:Sorry?! Is that all you can say you blob head?!
Tai:Hey, it’s not my fault you walk right in front of me.
Pan:Haven’t you heard that pedestrians goes first?!
Tai:Don’t you ever look both ways?
Pan:Well, umm…haven’t you see that sign?
Tai:What sign? (Pan points to a sign behind him. He looks at it and sees a handicapped sign.) *laughs* So you’re handicapped?
Pan:Does it looks like I’m handicapped?
Tai:You did point at the sign. (Pam gives him a dirty look.) Look, I’m very sorry I ran over your things o.k. Just, here, lets go back in and I’ll buy anything you want.
Pan:Anything?
Tai:Yep, anything.

MOMENTS LATER…

(Pan walks out of the mall, smiling with joy. She looks behind her.)
Pan:Hey you, hurry up.
(Tai comes out, holding ten bags in each hand.)
Tai:Is all these things necessary?
Pan:Yep. (She continues to walk to the car and open the back trunk. Tai follows.) Put it in there.
(He drops her things and stares at her.)
Tai:Look, I’m willing to buy these things for you but I’m not your slave you know.
Pan:Hmm…fine. Can you please help me put my things in here?
(Tai just look at her with disbelief but he helps her anyway. After they were put in, she closes the trunk but Tai stops it with one hand and picks up a bag.)
Tai:I almost forgot about this.
Pan:A snow globe? Why would you want that anyway?
Tai:It’s not for me, it’s for someone else.
Pan. Like who, your boyfriend?
Tai:Watch your mouth.
Pan:Fine, don’t tell me. I don’t want to know anyway.
(She gets into the car and drove off. Tai just watch and shakes his head.)
Tai:That’s one greedy girl.

IN THE AFTERNOON AT THE HOSPITAL…

(Saike was walking down the hallway until Tam stops him.)
Saike:What is it, dumpling?
Tam:I was wondering if you’d like to join me for a snack?
Saike:Hmm…when did my dumpling get so generous?
Tam:My generosity isn’t going to last for another minute if you don’t answer.
Saike:Since you ask then alright, I’ll join you.

AT A COFFEE SHOP…

Saike:I never knew about his place before.
Tam:That’s because you always go to other places far away from the hospital.
Saike:True, true but it isn’t that great.
(Tam’s cell phone rings and she picks it up.)
Tam:Excuse me.
(She ran off as she answer the phone. Saike folds his arm and looks around. Pan soon caught his attention as she walks towards him.)
Pan:Can I get you anything?
Saike:Sure, can I have a cup of coffee and a hot pocket.
Pan:Care for anything else?
Saike:That’ll be it.
Pan:Say, (she writes down the order and looks at him again) are you a doctor because I only saw you once at the hospital.
Saike:Umm…yeah, I am.
Pan:That’s nice.
(She walks a little ways until she pretended to slip. Saike caught her.)
Saike:Careful there.
Pan:Thank you. You saved me.
Saike:You’re welcome.
Pan:Do you mind if I we could be friends?
Saike:Sure, may i have your phone number?
Pan:If I could have your's that is. (They both laugh and exchanges phone number.) I am Pan by the way, I work here.
Saike:I’m Saike.
Pan:Saike...i'll remember that name.
(Pan went away from the table, her phone rings at the same time. She looks to see a text message.)
Text to Pan from Tam=Is the venom in the flower?
Text to Tam from Pan=The venom is in the flower.

end of chapter 2

thanks for reading people...i really appreciate it...lol...

CHECK OUT THE POSTER AIKODEN MADE ME!!!!

ISN'T IT CUTE...LOL...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Tai n Pan, I luv how they met each other. :p
OMG! finally some more clues to why Tam hates Saike...
This was a fascinating chapter! :D Can't wait for more!
Aiko work is so cute too!!!!