Ruk Tid Lob (CH 7)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so far i watch it i don't like Cee's role. he's a jerk, annoying. he like to bother nang aek. i know he want to get back at her for bossing him around in the beginning but it's her job. but what he did to her is too much. he molest her too, take advantage of her not a gentleman at all. i hate pra aek role like this i think it's suppose to be funny but when i watch it i don't like it not funny. his brother Wit is nice gentleman. i like when she insult him and it make him mad especially when she compare him to his brother. which it's true and he deserve to be insult well lets see how his role will improve himself.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I am really enjoying the lakorn. Sure Cee's a jerk in here but I dun see anything wrong w/him acting like that it's really typical in a lakorn where the main guy alwayz bothers the gurl he likes :D . Actually, I dun like lakorn where p'ke is being a gentlemen :rolleyes: it gets boring and no action. And the molesting part..I dun think it's that serious actually it's normal in a lakorn as long he doesn't over do it. I think it's fresh to see Cee in this type of role. He's cute and funny..err...immature but hopefully he'll get more mature as the lakorn progresses further. As for Jui she's very pretty. At 1st I also thought so too that she looks way to old and mature 4 Cee but both of them actually looks gr8 together. I think they got good chemistry ^_^ .

I'm happy to see Cee in this role.
I like it better then Look Mai Lai See. In there he's always getting abuse :rolleyes: too much issue!

I'm just bs..lol..luv Cee :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I came in to say i like Cee's role now. i like it when he get jealous when he see Jui with his brother. he play it so cute. even my dad like this la korn. he was watching with me. he was saying it was funny the first part when Cee wore his hair long in the beginning and Jui didn't pass him on his training. beginning i admit i didn't like Jui but she play her role well in this la korn. it fits her. i like it that Cee play this kind of character. that he constantly gets jealous and shows it to nang aek and other people too. and i like it more that nang aek act like she doesn't care what he say and say she like his brother too. it remind me of Jib&Kaid la korn kamathepluang because 2 brothers love the same girl. and pra aek is always jealous when see nang aek with his brother and say stuffs at her and she act like doesn't care and sometimes say she like his brother too. it's getting fun this la korn. i like it. this la korn Kantana does it well. because usually their la korns are not that good.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just want to say i agree with what you say Ana. it's boring when pra aek is too much of a gentleman and about molesting if it's not too much not over did it is o.k. it's part of la korn and the audience likes to watch it like me especially if that scenes turn out cute & sweet not those drama anger scene that they argue seriously. yea look mai luk see is too much drama it's good to see Cee play a different role like this. Cee & Jui does have good chemistry together. they look cute together.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
How gals!

Does this lakorn have a lot of kiss/slap scene? I like those type of lakorn..you know where p'ek and n'ek don't like each other...and p'ek always get jealous and crap...Jui is cute so I might have to check out this lakorn. B)

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ it's cute but also nerv wrecking p'kay because i feel so sorry for yui she is cute but you just wanna slap cee a bunch of times and also that other maid who's like his nanny >__<

Kayla

sarNie Adult
*Yikes* Nong Ane, Pee kit teung nong so much! I just finally got settled from helping my boyfriend move into his new apartment, so I should be online much more often now.

I thought this lakorn was supposed to be funny, so I kinda not wanted to watch it at first. I'm not into comedy lakorns unless its a sitcom. But if it has somewhat of a drama plot, I might give it a chance. :sweat:

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ it's comedy but very dramaish too. hmmm i guess you can say it's similiar to ruk lok lok how it can be drama but also funny. it's just drama from her emotions but there is some laughs here and there. it's getting cruel with the newest episodes and more dramatic becuase DUN DUN DUN a nang'rai has showed up

'Ane kid teung p maak jung loei!! hehe no problem. i hope to catch up to you soon then ^______^

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i am realli enjoying this lakorn so far... i do agree with most of uz that cee's character is a bit of a jerk... but there have been some realli good scenes between cee and jui... love it

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow kayla glad ur back girl lol .....weve missed ur summaries and scs lol :p ....ahhh seriously gurl u shud watch this lakorn its realli realli good...iits kute and funny at the same time..drama/comedy hehe...and i look cee's role in this lakorn *thumbs up* and jui's so kute hehehe...its gettin more interesting in each episode and i love hte kute and swt scenes between the two ....

Bou

sarNie Adult
thanks ana for the sc they look so adorable..which episode is dat in?lol i cant wait to watch the upcomin episodes!!!