Ruk Ter Yod Ruk(Quiz & Quest)

little

sarNie Adult
i like the story plus i'm a fan of revenge, but i fast forward the sister part where she comes in as a ghost makes me scare. i'm such a scary cat now

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Man Por's brother pisses me off! Both his personality and his looks! He's decent looking but something abt him annoys me! And he's such a mamma's boy! He's acting like a 5 yo! :lol: But Pat's pretty in this ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't like how Por says "Bay - bee" in here T-T It's weird... Ruins the whole sex appeal.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yeah wat in the world, why does he call her baby?! :unsure:

i'm not too fond of the brother either in looks and acting. he acts and sounds soooo gay. and he's going to be future p'ek? hope it's just his role and not really his true self. ch. 3 really need better looking p'eks <_<

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm hoping someone subs this (or does episode summaries) eventually, since it looks pretty good. I haven't watched any of Por & Pat's other lakorns, but I definitely want to see this one since I liked Por in his lakorn with Namfon.

....so Could some kind soul post summaries for this? :D :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is gettin good! i cant wait to see what happens next when pat and great gets married! but i wonder when pat and por's love will blossom!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
you know what i don't understand? Por's infatuation/obsession with Pat in the lakorn. They barely just met, and when they initially encountered each other, he seemed totally disgusted by her behavior and he was talking about how her attractiveness will not just let her get by in life. But here he is heads over heels for her even though she acts totally weird (to him) and talks about revenge and stuff he doesn't even know of. Why does his character just let her drag him around like that? Their behavior and reasons for their type of actions is totally unrealistic!!!!

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Storyline is interesting, but Por and Pat just don't have the chemistry anymore. I like Por better with Namfon.

It's too weird once you act as brother and sister and then you get together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, looks like pat and great will be getting married on this weeks epi. shes getting herself in serious trouble

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
its way too soon!..i wanna see pat with other actors as well
I agree with you and some others here. Por & Pat are great actors and I like them. But there are just too many lakorns of them together and I am sorta getting tired of seeing. I wanna see them with new peeps. It's more exciting that way.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn! but poor por, everyones misunderstanding him and his brother is such a jackass excuse my language! i feel like the lakorn is
mkin progress, but its kind of slow at this moment, or am i just impatient. i hope theyll pick up the pace soon and see some cute scenes between pat and por. in a way i can tell that shes getting a lil bit ``jai ohn`` but still stubborn..at the same time...i want to see what Great has coming for him soon! oh and i almost forgot to mention! i feel bad for pats mother being treated like that by por`s mom...i hope she get what she deserves in the end!