Ruk Ter Yod Ruk(Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
bow is sooo pretty!..im glad to see more of her. it'll be great if she get to starr in leading role.

thanks kristy

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Dang this lakorn aired so fast ! Why can't it be next year.. Geesh we will bee seeing these two twice in a year :rolleyes:

Pat is really pretty and cute here though. Job and his girl looks really good togeether. So cute!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Ruk Ter Yod Ruk is my most anticipated lakorn. I'm so honored to see my number one couple reunite once again. I can't get enough of my precious Pat and Por!! Love them to bits. Wahhh....I get to pour my heart out once again when their lakorn airs. It's only a matter of a few months. Thanks for all the beautiful pictures, Kristy. Pat and Por are the hottest couple ever!!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
it's summer now, so when it will be on air?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't know what the storyline is, but this should be in the September slot if nothing changes...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh so that girl with Job and is BOW BENJAWAN? She's soooo cute. She looks really different in this lakorn compared to the upcoming one with Nott. I didn't even know this was her. I might have to watch this for her then :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh so that girl with Job and is BOW BENJAWAN? She's soooo cute. She looks really different in this lakorn compared to the upcoming one with Nott. I didn't even know this was her. I might have to watch this for her then :p
no, thats a different bow that you're talking about. this bow is n'rai from yuthakarn huk karn thong with mart/sirita and rome/noon s

max

sarNie Elites
Ahh, thanks for the pictures! I love Por and Pat so much! I am so glad that they are having another lakorn together!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
haha, just see the teaser on YT, so it'll be on air soon, right? it looks like a revenge type, and por' role seemed quite pathetic

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser looks pretty good so ill watch it for pat. the guy who plays as pors brother is kinda cute. isnt he the pra'ek in yards new lakorn

max

sarNie Elites
I just saw the teaser, and it actually looks like a good lakorn unlike their last one! Haha. I love Por and Pat, but it is just that their lakorn storylines are not the best. I am totally excited for this and hopefully wishboniko will sub it in English. The supporting actor looks really good, too. I just hope that Por and Pat have a lot of chemistry instead of just fighting all the time : ) WOOT!