Ruk Ter Yod Ruk(Quiz & Quest)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't even know they had another one...omfg! i'm reallie tiring of hearing and seein' 'em paired up...BUT...i juz saw the teaser on Wishbonokie's YT...and it seems like a good one...i love the whole family drama..i tink i'm in serious need of a family lakorn..tat's why i'm all hyped for new A-Team lakorn even if i'm not an A-Team fan....and tis one too...i'll probably be watching for the family drama more than the bf gf drama

anyone know anyting about the ost yet? sounds beautiful!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I didn't even pay attention to the song... I didn't even know there was one.
Well, I skipped half way of KKKF so I'll watch this one for Pat since RSK wasn't all that addicting.
The storyline really reminds me of GRR though.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Why them? I'm getting tire of them already. I'll skip this one for sure. Why can't they put other stars in like Donut and Leo Put or others. I'll surely watch for sure but then no, I'll skip this one because of Pat and Por. Not a big fan of them together.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
Why them? I'm getting tire of them already. I'll skip this one for sure. Why can't they put other stars in like Donut and Leo Put or others. I'll surely watch for sure but then no, I'll skip this one because of Pat and Por. Not a big fan of them together.
please don't say that. they always look very odd, when i saw them paring other actors.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
OMFG! please..someone HAS to find out who sang tat song...i'm dying..juz listeening to the teaser juz cuz i want to hear the song....*sigh*

The song is called "Sung Jai Hai Kliad" (Telling my heart to hate you), male version sung by Pu Blackhead, female version by Sai Fahrenheit.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't know about the whole pregnant thing.
All I know is that Pat is suppose to come back for revenge in turn for what they did to her sister.
Por's brother got Pat's sister pregnant and then didn't take responsibilities she she committed suicide.
Pat thought that it was Por so kinda goes to him first then finds out that it's actually Por's brother and goes to him.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about the whole pregnant thing.
All I know is that Pat is suppose to come back for revenge in turn for what they did to her sister.
Por's brother got Pat's sister pregnant and then didn't take responsibilities she she committed suicide.
Pat thought that it was Por so kinda goes to him first then finds out that it's actually Por's brother and goes to him.
on second thought i might not want to watch tis...too many revenge lakorn...too much outta me...i dunno if i'm emotionally ready for tis one...lol...reminds me of Kob & Stefan's first lakorn..kinda..but i'll stick around to see the family drama...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Dude they got this out quickly :) I know i don't keep up as much with lakorns anymore.... but this came out of nowhere. I hope it's a good one!