Ruk Ter Took Wun

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aom/Ken and the cast will appear on "Ratree Samosorn"

wow, aom looks very beautiful. i love her hair like that. makes her look extra younger. ken looks bored lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i just love this lakorn...but that rose chick is just "ewww" man...one stubborn ass chick..just wanna bitch slap her back and forth...lol i was like crying my ass out the last two esp..so sad..whatever the outcome of this lakorn is..i must say that i really enjoyed it..both ken & aom did a wonderful job and im happy that we got another chance to see these two paired up once again=]

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
i just start watching esp 1 and it reminded me of the korean/japanse music video kiss because i'm a girl. when p'ek accudentily took picture of n 'ek at park. and then he see's her again when he went to get his hair cut, but the music video was a sad ending. I hope is not like that with this lakorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm waiting until tis lakorn finishes so i can go one time and rent all of them and watch it non-stop and then probably go blind too from not resting my eyes and sitting too close to my big screen....LOL...j/k...ah! i dun wanna know wat's gonna happen but i can't help myself....

SOMEONE PLEASE VERIFY OR CLEARIFY IS THERE REALLY A WILLING SCENE :w-scene-pop-corn: ...I WOULD FREAKIN' DIE..I'M SERIOUS...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
They totally slept together... hehehe....
Next week is ending... OHhhhh I can't wait!!!!
OnlyU clarified and verified in the previous pages.
and I juh dont kno which eps they slept together. .

so hope dat clarifies for u pink_juliet_kashie ^_^

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i think it was in esp 12..lol when they went to his coffee ranch..he just kinda like kiss her...and you know...than you see the next day..lol but yeah...i'm so loving this lakorn..man..ken & aom...they get me so emotional with them=[

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
anyone wanna be kind enough to upload the talk show??? i know this isnt the right thread but i wanna ask here, since im already here and the internet connection is too slow..haha

anywys...thanx for the clarifications!...woo, cant wait to watch ep 12 =]

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Eheheehee...thanks foe the willing scene clearification magigie...LOL..i'm gonna go watch it on Youtube now..LOL...

His coffe ranch...wow! some how coffee w/ Ken just makes him TAT much hotter...LOL...ah! the smell of cofee on Ken...eheehe...anyone agrees w/ me...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
what could be more better than to have a cup of coffee with ken...lol perfect combo..even starbucks cant beat that..lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha starbucks...LOL ^

ahh!! i watched a lilo of episode 12 on youtube...it's soo freakin' sad wen Aom was going to jump off the bridge...and she wuz all talkin' but can barely take cuz she wuz crying too much...Aom ish such a good actress tat scene looked hecka real...it wuz such a tear jerker!! and the way Ken handle the situation...saying" shhhh...ssshhh"..tat wuz so sweet...**tears** he's so freakin' HOT!!! it's so sweet and adorable don't u gals tink..how they fit into each other's arm..it's soo perfect...and i tink it's juz so lovable wen Ken gave her tat lilo kiss on the shoulder...awwwiess...

P'Aom has the cutest voice ever..anyone agree wit meh?

did anyone notice how far down Ken had to bend to hug Aom....LOL remind me of the picha where he had to split his legs...LOL

ummm...kashie isn't thai so anyone wanna explain what aom wuz sayin' b4 she wuz gonna jump off the bridge?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hmm..let me try to remember..i think she said something like "mother..father..can i go stay with you cos i dont have anyone anymore" something like that..i was too busy getting emotional with her..that i could hardly remember...but yeah..i mean come on now..starbucks..but with ken?? what good is that right?? next time i should order.."umm..can i have Kenfrapp please...and extra whipped cream" lol

btw...how come Chewy isnt on this thread??where the heck did that girl go???

NiTha

sarNie Adult
This lakorn ended today!!! Um...i don't know if i want to spoil it for u guys but i will say you won't be disappointed. Let's just say a worthy lakorn to buy!

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
I cant believe this ended already..
Im gonna really miss seeing aom and ken onscreen together

the ending got me scared there for a bit
it was so misleading up until the very last part but im not gonna ruin it for those who havent see it yet :)

hope to see them onscreen together again soon :D