Ruk Son Rote (CH7---Kantana)

fanny

sarNie Adult
same here. i kinda feel that they gonna promote this sammie girl just like how they promote pancake. not n'ek material and should not play n'ek role. ch.7 just promote anyone that they like they dont even care the skills.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
i think the pairing is kinda interesting since they have never be paired up together. So why not try this one?

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
hope it is true. I really want to see them together in a lakorn. What is the genre of the lakorn?

onahc

sarNie Elites
awesome, pinky is the only young generation actress i really like from ch 7. her and kwan actually.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WOW, I wonder how its gonna be and what's the story line.........

jakjann

Jakjann
Hope it is confirm and if it is thn hope it will nothing change too ^^´´

Wat is about lakorn or something name : MASTER PEACE, I read member of pinky club talk about that!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
YAY for pinky but "uhhhh" for Stephan! I dnt really watch his lakorns so not a fan but if it's with pinky then i'll give it a shot! I'm mad! if pinky's in this one than why did she leave the one with New? *sigh* still so sad over that. =(((

Ana

sarNie Adult
I rather see Pinky-Win again. But Stefan is okay. I learn to watch him...lol..too bad for Sammie.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wish p'ek was Weir. don't like stefan his acting is very stiff. but i'll watch for Pinky. gotta support my n'ek.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm still debating on this. If I watch it, it'll only be because of Pinky. Stefan is unattractive, uncharming, and stiff. Can't believe he's even a pra'ek. he should be a side character only for dramas. Ch7 does have some talented actors/actresses "fanny". Like Pinky, her acting has really improve and I think she's very talented. She's quite successful at sucha young age. I'm glad Pinky's not in "white lotus". It seems like a crazy drama. But I hope something comes up and Stefan gets replaced [with Weir perhaps??? mwahahaha.] ;)

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm still debating on this. If I watch it, it'll only be because of Pinky. Stefan is unattractive, uncharming, and stiff. Can't believe he's even a pra'ek. he should be a side character only for dramas. Ch7 does have some talented actors/actresses "fanny". Like Pinky, her acting has really improve and I think she's very talented. She's quite successful at sucha young age. I'm glad Pinky's not in "white lotus". It seems like a crazy drama. But I hope something comes up and Stefan gets replaced [with Weir perhaps??? mwahahaha.] ;)
Another pairing of Pinky & Weir?? Oh, how I wish that would actually materialise! -_- . but then, we are just fans and all we can do is to give support for our favourite pranangs.

Used to like Stefan especially in Lhong Ngao Jan. Not sure how I feel about him right now. But I'll try. Maybe he has improved. It has been 3 years since LNJ. I absolutely love Pinky especially in WWHJ! Verdict? I'm gonna give this lakorn a try! B)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Another pairing of Pinky & Weir?? Oh, how I wish that would actually materialise! -_- . but then, we are just fans and all we can do is to give support for our favourite pranangs.

Used to like Stefan especially in Lhong Ngao Jan. Not sure how I feel about him right now. But I'll try. Maybe he has improved. It has been 3 years since LNJ. I absolutely love Pinky especially in WWHJ! Verdict? I'm gonna give this lakorn a try! B)
The very first drama I saw of Stefan's was like last year or something in Mantra of Love??? or something like that, and he was BORING! It's been 3 years since you've seen him act, it's been a year since I've seen him act, and I doubt that he's gotten better. Stefan was stiff, boring, and you can tell he's not very talented. It was kind of a comical drama, where Stefan was suppose to be in disguise and he sucked at it. He's not a funny guy, and he was trying a bit too hard to be funny. I don't know, Stefan just doesn't stand out to me as a pra'ek. But Pinky, the first time I've ever heard or seen her was in Suparb Borut Satan and she really stood out. I really liked her just from that drama. And that was my first time ever even seeing her drama or knew who she was. My first Stefan drama sucked. My first Pinky drama was great. I loved it. So I just think Pinky is more suitable for someone with a bit more talent. [Notice I said "a bit more", not alot. just a bit more than Stefan. lol] :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. stefan bores me to death lol... haha.. iono if i'll be watching this lakorn..

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^ Hahaha. Trust me, Stefan bores all of us to death! LOL. Someone tell me how this man got into the acting industry again?! He sucks! :angry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
read the recent news they change p'ek to "Thee". Thee said it himself in the interview. and not so sure if Pinky will still be n'ek in here though. so if they haven't start filming yet, things can always change. i think thee looks too girly and not that tall enough for Pinky and his acting is stiff. she needs a more taller and manly looking p'ek like Weir. actually thee was already playing in this lakorn but not as p'ek then suddenly they bump him up as p'ek to replace stephan,i guess stephan was busy with his other lakorns. i don't like both thee and stephan.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I agree with the above post. I would choose Stefan over Tee any day because Tee is such a weak actor.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Aof & Pinky fan: Are we going to see Aof and Pinky again? they need to reunited these two again after their first lakorn was kind of dissapointed because of Aof got sick. Hope they made up for a better script.