Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh yeah!! I totally forgot about that one. He was Ken's friend there. That was the only one though... I think Bon is a pretty cute guy.lol. He reminds me of motorcycles... Don't even ask why :loool: .

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
motorcycles haha Ooo he probably Paul friend in this lakorn he is so kyote mayb motorcycles cuz he looks like a player

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
paul and pat are cute together. they seems happy to work together, maybe they can make a couple in real life?what about por t? so easy, he's better with namfon p :wub: .hope mara doesn't read that, she can kill me :lmao: :ph34r:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
paul and pat are cute together. they seems happy to work together, maybe they can make a couple in real life?what about por t? so easy, he's better with namfon p :wub: .hope mara doesn't read that, she can kill me :lmao: :ph34r:
I know. They actually lok good together. Both so small :wub: .She looks super pretty here unlike her other lakorns. From the looks of her outfit, she must be a mature girl here. I can't wait to see the opening ceremony. Might be 1-2 weeks from now *sigh*

Let's hope she doesn't see it, Sajenna :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeh, just from the title you could tell its a revenge. ch3 has alot this year

paul is seeking revenge in the lakorn with namfon too lol
They say it's drama na. Like what kind? Will it be like Namfon's kind? Or is it a family issue?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
He's either going to play as Pauls friend or pat's friend. That's my guess.

Sajenna, are you there? I need to ask you a question.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Update:
This lakorn is from Bpontee Soopatsootat. He's written many lakorn story lines. For instance, Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong was written by him. P'New said he's not sure if this was written as a novel or based on one. Maybe they made the plot themselves. More updates will be by P'New CNN.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
what???...ice s..is doing this lakorn too or no..??...
lol It's not Ice Saraunyu. Her full name is Ice Apisada. She's going to play as the n'rai here... Before the casts were annouced, I almost thought that Meji would be the n'ra since she's been Polyplus' n'rai for Ch3. Phew! I wouldn't have liked to see her here.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Update:
This lakorn is from Bpontee Soopatsootat. He's written many lakorn story lines. For instance, Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong was written by him. P'New said he's not sure if this was written as a novel or based on one. Maybe they made the plot themselves. More updates will be by P'New CNN.
oh!!!!!! it's a good news, i enjoy "ruk nee hua jai rao jong", it's a very good lakorn. i can't wait.
paul is lucky, plays with a lot of beautiful n'eks like: namfon p,noon w, aum p, pat n, kob!!! lucky man...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oh!!!!!! it's a good news, i enjoy "ruk nee hua jai rao jong", it's a very good lakorn. i can't wait.
paul is lucky, plays with a lot of beautiful n'eks like: namfon p,noon w, aum p, pat n, kob!!! lucky man...
lol I know!! He got to play with all the older/younger gen. famous actress in Ch7 already. Now he's going to sweep Ch3's younger gen.lol.

Yup. Ruk Ne Hua Jai Rao Jong was well written and played. I really enjoyed that lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. I love your banner! Where'd you get the picture from? I've always wanted that one but could never find it :( . Please do share.

Your page is pretty full.lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
that picture that Mai has...I remember seeing it at insidedara.com when Tey Jai Rak was on air.
if im correct....