Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yup. Her pap died, but I still find this somewhat disturbing... I mean, her mother is married with Paul's father so that does technically make them brother and sisters.

skies

sarNie Adult
yep...at first i was like aren't they brother and sister...but then i look back at all the other lakorn which have similar themes, i'm fine with it as long as they do a good job in acting and storyline...

i have to say i am really liking mam jintara's acting...like, i'm just in awe at her character even though she's bad....but, we'll have to see as the lakorn progresses... :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
in tis lakorn paul is handsome... but hope this one is better then they one
he played wit namfon... cant wait for the nxt epi

skies

sarNie Adult
lol...i guess it's the haircut but honestly, he's been having the same haircut in almost all of his lakorn...haha...or maybe it's just me...
but yeah, he does look good in here....

numfon

sarNie Adult
hold up.. if i read the summary correctly, isn't it Pop's dad who cheated on his wife with Duangjai? ..and when Dujdao cheated on him with someone else.. he accused her for being a worthless whore? argh, hypocrite! argh.. thai lakons! *pulls hair*

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is really interesting towards me! Pat is so cute and pretty hehe. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, epi 1 was good!..pauls acting actually isnt bad in here compare to TRGR. pats pretty and older looking in here. i hope it continues to get better. fromt the preview, pauls so mean to pat

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
wait so paul lives wit her n her family?? or wat??
Well, yeah because that's Paul's father's house and pat and her mother are actually the outsiders lol

Omg... I'm watching episode 2 and they have the full opening... It's amazing!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was so good! And Dang Paul is crazy. First he's all nice to Pat then later he's so mean.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I would love this lakorn more if it wasn't revenge... I like romantic lakorns a lot more... Hope Paul loses his memory soon so the sweet scenes can come in.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh I've been meanig to ask this, does anyone know what the song name is? For the opening of Ruk Sorn Kaen... I know it's Parn that's singing but I don't know the song name T_T

skies

sarNie Adult
anyone willing to sub this lakorn???? pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse????

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
in tis lakorn paul is handsome... but hope this one is better then they one
he played wit namfon... cant wait for the nxt epi

god are you kidding me? he is drop-dead-drooling-gorgeous!!! he's always been! but yeah, he does look extra hot in here...and I'm already liking this one A LOT more than the one with namfon, although I like namfon too...this one's storyline is just more interesting and so far, more suspense, and paul's mean acting is a lot better and convincing too...
can't wait for the next epis

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh.. i need to get caught up. I haven't watch epi. 2 yet... well i'm gonna in a bit. I just hope someone subb. if too so i would understand it.