Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Do anybody know the storyline...
Yeah. If you go back to the previous page(page14), I posted up a summary.
But if you want a quick one, then it goes something like...
Paul seeks revenge on Pat and her mother to avange his own mother.
That is because Paul's father had an affair with Pat's mother and Jintara got mad.
She decided to cheat too, then she was caught. Somehow sent to the mental hospital.
Paul couldn't accept it so yada yada yada. Jintara is bad, Paul learns from her. Father always does nothing useful. Total drama.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Credit: Pa'New @ Napapfanclub.com

This would have been a good picture if Paul didn't have his eyes like that O_O!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't believe it, pat promotes hygienic protection... i hope this one is better than the one with namfon.

skies

sarNie Adult
ooo...i can't wait to see this also...
and i bet my mom would love to see this! :p
haha, from what i've seen before of them together it was pretty interesting....

thanks for all the photos from the lakorn magazine! :) pat looks pretty in this lakorn...usually i'm not a fan, but this lakorn looks interesting, so i'll be tuning into it... when does it air?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I's airing today :D !! Monday-Tuesday

Omg... I found this hilarious when I saw it.

It looks so fraking real >.<!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
why is the pic so yellow lol. but has anyone seen epi 1 yet?
Nope, nope. Thaitv doesn't have it in yet, and Obizgo doesn't either... I'm still waiting to record it T_T... Tried catching it live but I went to sleep at 4 and woke up at... 10!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Nope, nope. Thaitv doesn't have it in yet, and Obizgo doesn't either... I'm still waiting to record it T_T... Tried catching it live but I went to sleep at 4 and woke up at... 10!!
what was she doing up so late.

i think this lakorn will be better than TRGR. theres better cast and the storyline seem more interesting

skies

sarNie Adult
i see wedding pictures............so does that mean they're going to get married in the middle of the lakorn???

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
No they aren't. Pat's dad died I'm guessing cause in the first episode she was looking at his picture.