Ruk Nee Kiang Tawan(Media of Medias)

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
YEAH!!!! wow, OIL and JOY i have been waiting for so long. ok, i am crying and dancing at the same time. goodness i cant wait for this lakron to come out!!!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
what channel it will be air on...seem like ch.3 rite? i just guess...i can't wait to see...thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
no, shes a free agent so now she gets to work with different channels. this lakorn is ch7 production so its airing on ch7

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg Joy! I hope they don't replace her :[ she hasn't been getting much projects lately idk what it is about her I think she's an amazing actress

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It's a Ch.3 production..I saw it on the news on "Mouth to Mouth" show that they said that PJJ will now have filming with Ch.3 production..and since Oil is their top actor right now, they wanted him to play with Joy...PJJ will still film for Ch.7 also...

Mai*

sarNie Elites
It's a Ch.3 production..I saw it on the news on "Mouth to Mouth" show that they said that PJJ will now have filming with Ch.3 production..and since Oil is their top actor right now, they wanted him to play with Joy...PJJ will still film for Ch.7 also...
This is not a ch 3 production. Nor it is a PJJ production, it's Medias of Media. Medias of Media is a fairly new company, ch 7 production na.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh on the part when I said that they will film for ch.7 also, I take that back..Tu, the producer of PJJ is moving to Ch.3, so I guess they won't be working for Ch.7 anymore..

moilee

sarNie Adult
Where did you get all the wrong news about Joy? She's playing with ch7 with Media andt not PPJ, opposite Oil. She even confirmed with TV Inside (go and read news on TV Inside's latest news with Vee&Nok).

natty

Chubs
Where did you get all the wrong news about Joy? She's playing with ch7 with PPJ opposite Oil. She even confirmed with TV Inside (go and read news on TV Inside's latest news with Vee&Nok).
Where the heck did YOU get your info? Show me the that news. Again, this is NOT for PJJ. I'm 100% sure joy didn't confirm that it's for PJJ since at the opening of this lakorn where they had the ceremony. All the media even said it's for MEDIA OF MEDIAS! which is a brand new production company and this is their FIRST lakorn.

here is the link credit to spicy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ikZJVXm6a8