Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
i think today eppy 15 is the end. man i wish i was janie when ken took off his shirt and was like "im going rape u" haha..shoot if i was her, i be like heck ya. but freakin janie was so annoyin in epp 14 and messin up ken's plan, even tho i dont know what ken was plannin in order to get the dad. so sad its endin.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I WOULDNT BE SURPRISE IF THESE TWO REALLY HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON IN REAL LIFE HAHA..
Goodness...that was what I was saying...LOL...i they'll make cute couple...but I love Ken & Noi....ahhh! i dun know..i'm debating whether i wanna watch the Hmong dubbed one or the original...since i dun know thai..but i dun wanna wait!!

donna

sarNie Adult
the ending is so cute. i love it! kudos to the writers. yay writers! i love how u ended this lakorn. ^_^

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! its ending =( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this was one of the best lakorn this year since Rahut Rissaya! =(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It ended already?! I didn't have time for this lakorn because I kind of lost interest after they got out from the woods...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
YEah it ended...iono i guess it was alright although Janie was a bit annoying so was Ken when they always bicker and fight. Anyways, guess where it ended???? It's a toughy guys....

There were cute scenes between them which was a major plus cuz without them, this lakorn would not be worth watching.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I guessing the woods? Or that place where it had those 2 girls and one short guy... Right? lol

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
there were cute scenes...but it's was predictable..could've had a better ending... i recommend it... it gets annoying at times..but cute most of the time...overall..i rate it a 7 out of a 10..that's just my personally opinion...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omigosh!! the ending is so good. funny,cute,sweet,romantic. aaawww. the best ending of Thai la korn. Ken and Janie are so so cute. love this la korn. it's fun from the start to the end. the best la korn of Ken and Janie.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Ken & Janie is the best :) KEN'S last kiss with another woman besides his soon to be wed wife NOI. HAHAAHAHAH :D damn, I hope the wedding goes off or something, because ken cheated on noi with JANIE. AHAHAHAAH! damn that would be awesome(= JK (; HAHAHAHAHA! the ending was lovely, the kisses were REAL, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GREAT MOVIE. :clap:

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
i think this movie is great from beginning to the ending...normally it is usually good at the beginning and drag at the end...but this one is well done...... :D

Susie

sarNie Adult
it was an alright ending. no offense but i don't like janie as an actress. ann would have been perferct for the n'ek role cos she was funny in Oum Ruk.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmm u still gotta finish this lol.. keke still waiting for my lovely wishbone's subs . xp..