Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i juz love..love..love episode 9!!! the kissing scene...i luved it..OMFG! he juz like marched up to her and kiss her...**melt**..but my fav. part of the lakorn soo far wuz the beginning of episode 9 wen Janie wuz cold and he put her hand on his neck to warm it up..goodness the butterflies in my stomach wuz juz jumping around...and wen he put his hands on her neck..i wuz about to faint...**dreamy** ahhh! and how they looked at each other....**dazed** anyone thought that scene wuz soo prettie w/ the sun settin' and all...ahh! i luv tis lakorn

can't wait foe tis week's episode!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.10 dang! made me cry a lot. hehehe.so sad though that his dad died. Ep.11 is cute the part they went out to eat,ride ferris wheel. The girl version theme song sound like Buachompoo voice. This la korn is fun to watch because it as everything. love,action,sad,cute. Ken&Janie are so cute in here. They make a cute couple. this is the best la korn of them that they play together.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm actually gonna get sooooo po'd at them both in the next epi....cause i know Ken is gonna try to get closer to Oh P. so that he can investigate...and Janie is gonna misunderstand blah blah blah....and it seems like that Ace is gonna try to take advantage of her from the preview....man and this lakorn was going so good....oh wellz hope their misunderstanding don't drag out too long or i'm gonna throw my computer at myself...and that's how PO'd i'm gonna be...

katarina

sarNie Egg
anyways i was curious to know how this lakorn went and dl'ed part 11 and omg..... funny funny funny... i just love the chemistry between them 2... so nah ruk.. anyways i wanna continue watching this and was wondering.... what was the whole fiasco about??? sorry i'm too tired to dl the rest of the beginning parts or skim thru the threads.... there's 20 of them that's why.... anyone mind giving me alittle summary please? thanks if u can :)

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
wow!! i just started watching this and it's really good! they really built up the relationship between the two and the plot isn't too complicated and good too! i'm a little confused with the whole ken and his dad thingy. why didn't he stay with his dad when came back instead of going off and why did they kill his dad?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i haven't watched episode 11 yet..but episode 10 ish soo sad...I almost cried wen P'Ken wuz cryin'..eheehe..tis lakorn ish soo sweet..i luv the part wen janie ran out of the car and jumped into Ken's arm..awwwiess...

anyone knows when this lakorn is suppose to end?? <---argh! i'm scare to know the answer...but i'm asking anywayz

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like it better when Ken and Jannie were in the woods... Trying to search for a ride home when they could have just went to the police... They're kinda stupid in this lakorn.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know Ken did because he's the smart one and he should have been out of the woods days/weeks ago.lol.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
yeah if it's just ken by himself, he would have no trouble getting off the island and finding his way home. janie seems to always wreck things and cause problems. but since he's such the hero, he HAD to be her knight in shining armor lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I like it better when Ken and Jannie were in the woods... Trying to search for a ride home when they could have just went to the police... They're kinda stupid in this lakorn.lol.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loool: :loool: :loool: That's the same exact thing my father said when he began to watch this lakorn....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I LOVE WHEN GUYS ARE LYING DOWN ON THE GIRLS LAP....SO ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dun tink tat's the ending scene..they both still look kinda distance...shouldn't they be going all out..if it wuz the ending?? LOL...but the picha is reallie cute...i hope they'll be more kissing scenes..lips/ fore-head/ cheeks watever...juz more eheehee

episode 11 wuz soo funnie wen tat guy wuz watchin' A Love To Kill and Ken called and he wuz crying and scared the heck outta Ken...LOL..i wuz laught my butt off...**tears**

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
That is not the ending scene it was a scene in episode 13. THey are so cute. I love their chemistry in this lakorn so much!