Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
according to noiki from spicy...ken and janie lakorn will air august 16
she read it at siam dara..

credit to spicy forum.... for the information....=]

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
August 16 seems so far away!!! Watch I'm not going to accomplish anything at all in the next to weeks just because I'm just waiting around for this Ken and Janie. I need to go find something productive to do heheheheheeh

moilee

sarNie Adult
Janie looks very nice here.....I just hope in the beginning she doesn't annoy metoo much....it's my gust telling me that.... both pr'nangs are going to be so annoyed in the beginning until they have feelings for each others.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have to watch this lakorn no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they are so cute together and man does ken look super hott in that tank top that he is wearing lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Janie looks very nice here.....I just hope in the beginning she doesn't annoy metoo much....it's my gust telling me that.... both pr'nangs are going to be so annoyed in the beginning until they have feelings for each others.
That's the way it is, otherwise it wouldn't be a lakorn!! Hopefully they fall in love during the middle of end rather than the very end. Either way, I'm just happy to see Ken and Janie together again.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! They look sooooo in love!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Thanks Tinah!! Where did you go these couple of days?? LOL you were MIA. hahahha Anyway love the pictures especially the sunflowers reminds me of shrek!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, it looks really interesting. so cant wait!

mag. pix. havent seen Tao since Nang Barb. so glad to see her again

credit to arissa

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg!!! They look sooooo in love!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Thanks Tinah!! Where did you go these couple of days?? LOL you were MIA. hahahha Anyway love the pictures especially the sunflowers reminds me of shrek!
ive been out with my friends lol. im hardly home anymore

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ken and janie are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my number 1 list to watch of lakorns.....thanks tinah....oh by the way does anyone have janie or ken's website or forum.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
STRANDED ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakorns with stranded islands are usually good to watch!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc of the 2nd teaser. looks interesting!..Janie is soo lucky. she got to kiss many of her costar ^_^

but yeh, i like that its part action/romance.

credit to joe @tv3

max

sarNie Elites
EE HEE =] Thanks for the pics, Tinah! I have to add this lakorn to my "Want To See Lakorn List" ... Ha!