Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

yui15

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! YAY!!! I've been waiting to see these two together again since Neung Nai Suang!! I'm so excited. Surely it'll be good if the director is the same one from Oum Ruk!! :w000t: :w000t:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Oohhh! i like 'em together! cant wait! I wasnt too fond of Janie before but somehow she grew on me. Ken grew on me way back when. <3

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Yes!!!! Another lakorn from them two!!!! I can't to see it!!! i always thought that they would be a cute couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
news from thairath..can someone translate please..the title sounds romantic..so i hope its a romance drama

'เคน'เบื่อเมืองขอหนีไปติดบนเกาะ

ละครเรื่องใหม่ “รักนี้หัวใจเราจอง” ทางช่อง 3 เปิดกล้อง เคน-ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธ์ ถูกใจ เพราะได้ไปอยู่เกาะ “เรื่องนี้เล่นคู่กับเจนี่ครับ เรื่องราวจะเป็นแนวรักผสมผจญภัย พระเอกนางเอกไม่รู้จักกันแต่ต้องผจญภัยไปด้วยกันเพราะถูกตามล่า นางเอกจะชอบจิกใช้พระเอกเพราะคิดว่าเป็นชาวเลธรรมดา จะเป็นแนวต่อปากต่อคำกัน คาแร็กเตอร์ผมจะนิ่งๆ การผจญภัยของเรื่องก็คือพระเอกออกเรือแล้วไปติดเกาะกับนางเอก ครึ่งเรื่องจะถ่ายทำบนเกาะ อยู่ทะเลนานเหมือนกัน ผมชอบนะ ได้เปลี่ยนบรรยากาศ เราอยู่ กรุงเทพฯมากๆบางทีอึดอัด เมืองไทยร้อนอยู่แล้ว ถ้าอยู่ ต่างจังหวัด ได้เห็นทะเลเห็นท้องฟ้าซะบ้าง อาจทำให้ ผ่อนคลายเหมือนกัน”.

translation thanx to Noiki

it says the lakorn is a romantic adventure type. half of the lakorn is filmed on an island or near the ocean. janie likes to use ken bc she thinks he's just a poor malay guy

i hope its not gonna be boring..cuz i dont like when lakorn is film in an island for half of the lakorn..its normally boring..but since the director is P'da Thairath then im counting on her..shes a good director

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Ken and Janie...again...Love these two....OoOoOo...can't wait...
Thanks for sharing tinah....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update. So Ken's character is going to pretend to be a poor guy?? And Janie is mistakingly use him as a servant or something???. Sounds good so far. Kind of a combination of Prajun San Gol and Song Rao Nirundorn. strange....they have another island movie together since their first lakorn was on an island... and like tinah said it does kind of gets boring. Oh well I hope they try to keep us happy with more cute scenes!!! I love just these two couple.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the info.

I love Janie, Never enough to see her. She's very cute, and most of her lakorns are good. I missed them together also.

arissa

sarNie Elites
Ken & Janie..Love all their lakorns...they do make a cute onscreen couple...I loved them in that one lakorn where they pretend to be a married couple so they can go on a cruise...something like that....cant wait to see together again..

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
them two again? well.. they do make good onscreen couple.. so why not. but would be nice to see them with other ppl

the title sounds good tho

Ken & Janie..Love all their lakorns...they do make a cute onscreen couple...I loved them in that one lakorn where they pretend to be a married couple so they can go on a cruise...something like that....cant wait to see together again..
oh yea.. Prajun Saan Gol.. i love that. i was so funny

Vinny

sarNie Egg
thanks 4 da info..... i'm dying 2 c it now!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the opening ceremony today..thanx to Noiki for the news..

its gonna be action/adventure..so kool..cant wait to see Ken in action drama again :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
a clip of the opening ceremony..credit to roots!

Janies character will be a model..Ken looked so freakin hot!..im glad its action/drama..hopefully there will still be lots of romance..I think Tao Sarocha is also in this lakorn cuz it sure looked like her..if so, shes getting with Em

"Ruk Leh Sanae Luang" also and their opening ceremony same time

http://www.uploading.com/en/files/3U6C1FMA...pening.wmv.html

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
a clip of the opening ceremony..credit to roots!

Janies character will be a model..Ken looked so freakin hot!..im glad its action/drama..hopefully there will still be lots of romance..I think Tao Sarocha is also in this lakorn cuz it sure looked like her..if so, shes getting with Em

"Ruk Leh Sanae Luang" also and their opening ceremony same time

http://www.uploading.com/en/files/3U6C1FMA...pening.wmv.html
This is lakorn I'm looking forward to the most. Thank for the update Tinah!! I can't to see Ken and Janie reunite. They soooooo cute together! :yahoo: :yahoo:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
AWWw! i cant wait to see those two on screen again!!! I think Ken has grown out of his shyness since Oum Ruk! lol Oh and Janie are hilarious! I think Janie is so cute...perfect match for Ken, who is also very cute! ahaha I didnt see Tao though. Hmm....