Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
That kissing scene was too brief, but they actually had two so that makes up for it.
I absolutely love Ken's rendition of "I Need somebody"
This whole lakorn is going to be about them trying to get home. So far i'm loving it, but i wish they can get home already.
I personally don't want them to get back to the city (home) because then there will be too much problems such as jealousy.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
ken.........*sigh* so hott..lol even with him being a meanie to janie..he's just so "mmmmmmmmm" hehe gosh..if ken can't find his way home..he's always welcome at my house..lol
he probably don't want to go to your house even if you welcome him with open arms, it's too hot over there...I don't even want to go....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
omg episode 5 is even funnier lol; janie is sooo silly that girl. the lil kid said to her i look at u because ur pretty lol; she blush and acted soo silly. ken on the other hand was looking so cute like okay this crazy girl lol...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
he probably don't want to go to your house even if you welcome him with open arms, it's too hot over there...I don't even want to go....

haha.you know why its hot over at my place???cos i make it hott....lol kidding..once ken enter my house..he'll never want to return home..lol oh man..this lakorn is so killing me...crazy hilarious scenes...lol janie is just crazy and ken is just way too hott..lol even when he's being a meanie..lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
haha.you know why its hot over at my place???cos i make it hott....lol kidding..once ken enter my house..he'll never want to return home..lol oh man..this lakorn is so killing me...crazy hilarious scenes...lol janie is just crazy and ken is just way too hott..lol even when he's being a meanie..lol

<_< whatever miss.seXXXy!!! why would he want to go your house when there my house.... :loool: :tease: :tease:

all i got to say is....Ken is a hottie....i love when he's shirtless!!! :drool: :drool: :dude:

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
got to see the scene where Ken is showing his feelings towards Janie when she fell asleep...
he's soo hot!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
episode 4 and 5 wuz the best soo far...i almost die laughin'...i luved tat part w/ the singing..wow! they sang a lot of famous songs..LOL..i luv all the songs P'Ken sung...i luved his version of "Bpai Narak Glai Glai Noyy"...and "I need Somebody" he even did the dances foe those songs...soo cutee...eheehe..and Janie's voice while she wuz singing the thai anthem wuz soo cute...LOL..

soo much to i wanna talk about whaawww! LOL wen Ken went into tat room w/ the crazie girl w/ the whip who meow every second wuz juz way too funnie..but luckie her..she wuz all ova ken...i wished i was her foe a split second...

tat part wen Janie saw the owl and she bury her face on like Ken's stomach...eehehee..Ken didn't know whether or not to hug her...LOL he like should i hug her...yes..wait no..yes..i mean no...okay i'll juz put my hand under my head to look cool...ehehee

awwww!! first sign of Ken's emotion...tat wuz soo cutee...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Gosh, this lakorn is funny. I didn't get to see the ;atest episode yet, but hearing from what you guys said, it sounds funny... Seems like everyone here wants a piece of Ken.lol.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Oh man when they started busting out all those famous hit songs....I was rolling on the floor for like a good half hour...my mom came into my room and was like.... "Are you possessed or something?" and then when I showed her that part....she couldn't stop laughing about it and then during dinner she would just burst out laughing and my dad would look at me and it was hilarious....

about why they were singing...they were singing cause they were caught by some people doing some illegal prostitution knapping....and the truck that they were on was stopped by a police and janie thought that the police would help so she yelled out for the police but the police were suspicious that the people were illegal aliens so to prove that Janie and Ken were Thai citizens they had to sing Thai songs....

nolee

sarNie Adult
MEOW! hahah that part was freakin hilarious!! and that dude's boxers!! haha i was str8 up dying when i was watching it. janie is so annoying but its so fun to laugh at her.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
that part where janie buried her face into ken's stomach when she saw the owl was cute, but then at the same time it looked like he was turned on..haha.. but yah that part where he was "oh shes pretty cute when she shuts up" and then let her sleeps on his lap..that was so cute..man i want him to do that to me...i'll die peacefully. hes too cute and esp when hes angry!!