Ruk Mai-Do You Love Me?

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Hello. I'm new here and this will be my first fanfic that i will write, thanks to all the other greatly written fanfics. Though i may not be 100% in my writing, but i will love to share it with you. I've always been a fan of Toomtam since his the star days and of Nao since her debut days. I know they may never get to pair up, but i would love to see them paired up so i will make this happen in my own fanfic. Will be coming soon.

Here's the poster Aikoden made:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Interesting, I've been wanting to pair these two up as well. I will tune into this fanfic. And don't hesitate that no one will read it. I'm sure there are a lot of people who will read your fanfic. Update soon. I'm waiting patiently. :)

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
I hope all readers enjoy this fanfic. I will be writing my best. :)

Prologue:
                Cool breezes blow through the empty air as the birds begin chirping and the fog begins to clear, indicating a lovely day ahead as the sun rises. The lovely lady lay in bed stretching her arms as her parents packed her belongings into the back of the shiny black BMV Z4 that they had just bought for her as a present. Today was her big day for she was going to be moving out of the house to go live by herself in a condo. No one wanted to see her leave, but it was time for her to go and start living.
                Grabbing her favorite stuffed animal frog, she took one last look at her room before closing the door behind her. Outside by her new car, she gave her mom and dad a hug with a huge smile on her face. They couldn’t help but feel tears welled up in their eyes as they wished her well on her way.
                                “Remember to clean up your condo and turn off the stove after each use.” Her mother said, “And Nao, remember you are always welcome here, this is your home.”
Nao nodded and let out a laugh.
                                “Mom, don’t cry, I’m not going far anyway, just four blocks over.” Nao said, “Plus I’ll be back tomorrow to pick up more things as well.”
Her mother smiled and wiped away the tears. Nao gave her mother a kiss on the cheek before going into the car and driving away. Looking in the rearview mirror, she thought to herself:

“This is the start of my life, away from my parents. I have to survive on my own and be strong. I know there may be many things I will have to face in front of me that are trying to get in my way. My heart must stay true and fight on.”

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Thanks Bieluvr for tuning into my fanfic.

Chapter 1:
                Balancing multiple things in her arms, Nao headed to the door to her condo. Realizing that her keys, were in her purse, Nao placed the box on in her right arm onto the one in her left arm and reached into her purse to get the key. Before she could, get it out, the boxes began tilting over. Struggling to grab the boxes, she heard sounds of footsteps. Suddenly a pair of hands reached over and caught the box just as it fell off. Nao let out a sigh of relief when her box didn’t hit the ground for her belongings might have broken.
                                “Need help?” a man’s voice asked.
                                “Um, sure.” Nao replied, “Thanks.”
Nao handed all the boxes to him and searched he purse for her keys, but they were nowhere to be found. She started groaning in frustration as to where her keys could have gone. Finally she remembered that she had left it at home.
                                “Ugh, I left the keys at home, what should I do?” Nao pouted as she crouched down against the wall, feeling pathetic.
She had forgotten all about the man holding her boxes until he cleared his throat to get her attention. Nao looked up at him and quickly got up to help him, apologizing.
                                “I’m so sorry I forgot you were there, thanks for helping.” Nao said as she took the boxes and set them down on the ground.
                                “I could go get the manager to open it for you.” He suggested, setting the last box down.
                                “Um, sure.” Nao replied as he raised his head up to look at her.
Nao’s heart skipped a beat when she saw his face. His mesmerizing smile and those eyes, they looked so familiar. Nao’s eyes were wide open in shock.
“Could it be? The man in my dreams really exists? What does this mean?”
                                “Okay.” He said to break the trance.
As he turned to go, Nao grabbed his hand to stop him just so she could have one more look to see if it really was him. He looked at her in confusion. She realized and let go of him.
                                “Um, I forgot to ask, what is your name?” Nao questioned to make it less awkward.
                                “Oh, I’m Yuthana, and you?” Yuthana answered.
                                “Nao.” Nao replied.
Yuthana nodded and headed out to get the manager as Nao stood there in disbelief. Yuthana looked exactly like the man she had been having dreams of. A fortune teller had been telling her that those dreams were flash backs to her past life, but she thought it was just a joke. She never really gave it much thought until today when that man in her dreams stood in front of her. Her heart and mind raced, trying to figure out the situation.
                When Yuthana got back with the manager, Nao couldn’t stop herself from staring at Yuthana in hopes that it was just her eyes playing tricks on her. But every time she turned to look, the image in her dream became more real. It didn’t help either that Yuthana smiles at her each time he catches her staring. Finally the manager found the key for her door and opened it. Yuthana then picked up the boxes before Nao could do anything and he went inside her condo. All Nao could do was turn to the manager and thank him before he left. Yuthana set the boxes down on the counter and turned to Nao as she walked in after him. With a huge smile he asked,
                                “Is that all?”
Nao froze, looking directly into his eyes. Though she had many more things in her car, but she didn’t want to bother him or be bothered by him.
                                “That’s all.” Nao lied.
Yuthana nodded and walked over to her.
                                “Okay then, welcome to your new condo, my name is Yuthana Puerngklarng and I’ll be your new neighbor.” Yuthana introduced himself properly, reaching out his hand for a handshake.
Nao was taken aback when he said neighbor.
                                “My new neighbor?” Nao questioned curiously.
Yuthana let out a chuckle and nodded.
                                “Yes, neighbor, I live next door only.” Yuthana replied, “So if you ever need help with anything, just knock.”
                                “Oh, okay.” Nao said.
Yuthana gave a huge grin and went out the door. Nao only stared after him, still in shock by what has happened. Only then did she realize she forgot to introduce herself properly, but she brushed it off anyway. She didn’t want to bother him again and if he lives next door, there will be many chances to do so. Nao began unpacking.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's really good. I love how you used Yuthana instead of Toomtam. Also love that you made Nao's thoughts in a different color.:)

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Thanks Bieluvr for the insights. I will try to bring up the pace a bit because i feel like it's going at a slower pace. It won't be awhile until i update because i'm busy with work.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hernandez said:
Thanks Bieluvr for the insights. I will try to bring up the pace a bit because i feel like it's going at a slower pace. It won't be awhile until i update because i'm busy with work.
It's going fine Hernandez. And feel free to take as much time as needed. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Where are you Hernandez?!!! I miss you! (and your story) :) Update soon na ka? If you don't I'll start making my own story based on yours. LOL. JKJK, but seriously.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Thanks for missing me. I thought people would have forgotten me after i've been missing so long. Sorry I was really busy at work, saving up for a wife. Imma ask her to marry me soon. If you want to go ahead and take it. You can even continue on this page if you want to. Or we could collaborate for this story if you want?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hernandez said:
Thanks for missing me. I thought people would have forgotten me after i've been missing so long. Sorry I was really busy at work, saving up for a wife. Imma ask her to marry me soon. If you want to go ahead and take it. You can even continue on this page if you want to. Or we could collaborate for this story if you want?
Really? I was just kidding though. I'm writing my own stories already I really can't take this offer too. :) But please update soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I be damn, did I read that wrong ? Another man in AF , good lord HAHAHA , he saving money for a wifey awwww , lot of swoon man in fan fiction thread ^^^ I'm go back and read the story then

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
I be damn, did I read that wrong ? Another man in AF , good lord HAHAHA , he saving money for a wifey awwww , lot of swoon man in fan fiction thread ^^^ I'm go back and read the story then
LOL. Yeah SarN. other than CTR, Hernandez is another active man on AF. :) I heard that there used to be another on also back then, but he's not on much anymore right? Also, my younger brother has an account, but he doesn't come on often. He only comes on when there's news on Big Bang.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
Thnks for the compliment and for reading. Hope you enjoy.

Bieluvr said:
LOL. Yeah SarN. other than CTR, Hernandez is another active man on AF. :) I heard that there used to be another on also back then, but he's not on much anymore right? Also, my younger brother has an account, but he doesn't come on often. He only comes on when there's news on Big Bang.
Bieluvr, now there's another guy trying to steal my Kimberly here on AF. Hahaha.

Anyway, here's chapter 2. It's kind of short, but enjoy.

Chapter 2:
    It has been days since Nao had met Yuthana and she wondered when will be the next time. It was impossible because in between moving back and forth and work, Nao only had enough time for rest. She was too exhausted to purposely wait to meet him. He had his own life as well and won't have time to wait to meet her. Even if he had, what would be the reason? He doesn't even know who she was. Did he even remember their past life?
    As Nao lie there in bed thinking all these questions, suddenly the lights went out. She let out a loud scream in shock. She was afraid of the dark, ever since she was still a child. She reached to the lamp to try to turn it on, but it didn't turn on. Realizing that it was the electicity going off, she tried to look for her flash light, then remembered that she had forgotten to by new batteries. The sudden knock at the door startled her. She tried to get to the door, but her boses that she had just set down all over kept getting in the way. Nao tripped over a box, landing with her knees onto the tile kitchen floor. She let out a shout in pain.
        "What is this?!" Nao shouted in frustration.
    As she did so, the lights came back on and a box from above fell. She looked up and saw it, but it was too late to do anything.
        "Help me!" she exclaimed.
With her arms held up above her to block the things that were falling down, she opened her eyes to look when she heard the loud clash the things made, but wasn't hit. To her surprise she saw Yuthana standing above her. Her heart started racing, feeling his hard breathing against her face.
        "Are you okay?" Yuthana asked.
Nao nodded in response, until she saw that his arm was bleeding.
        "Your, your arm is bleeding." Nao stated.
Yuthana looked over at it and smiled.
        "It's fine." he replied.
He stood up and helped Nao up. They went to sit down at the bed.
        "How did you get in?" Nao questioned.
        "Oh, your door wasn't locked." Yuthana answered with a smile on his face, "you should really check before you go to sleep, it's dangerous."
        "What were you doing anyway?" Nao asked.
Yuthana raised the flashlight in his hands up at her.
        "I saw that the electricity died so I was bringing this over to you." said Yuthana, handing it to her, "The I heard you scream so i thought something bad happened to you."
Nao smiled and nodded.
"At least he cares about me even if he doesn't remember our past."
        "Keep it in case the electricity goes out again." Yuthana said before getting up to go.
        "Okay. Thanks very much for helping me." Nao thanked, "Oh, and here."
Nao went over to her first aid kit and grabbed some medicne, handing it to Yuthana.
        "For your wound." Nao smiled.
Yuthana took it and left, making sure the door was locked. Nao let out a whimper of satisfaction as her cheeks blushed.
        "So cute." Nao said.
Sitting back on the bed, Nao grabbed her diary and opened it up to the last page she wrote on.
"Is this fate that brought us to meet each other? The man in my past that I have never forgotten. Was it real or just a dream? Could I trust it or not. But Real or not, the thing I know for sure is that my heart races when he's near me. And his breath that hit me gave me the feeling of warmth. His name is Yuthana Puerngklarng."
Closing the diary, Nao held it to her chest with a hug. Was it because of her dream and finding out that that man existed that made her heart race? Or was it because she was actually falling for him? With a sigh of annoyance, she set her diary back down and went to sleep.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
It has been long that I haven't updated. Hope you girls enjoy this.

Chapter 3:
Peeking through the crack at her door, Nao watched until Yuthana came out of his condo. She quickly opened the door to go and chase after him, but as she turned around the corner, she spotted him with another girl. Nao froze in place in shock. The girl was hugging Yuthana from the back and they both had huge grins on their faces.
        "Guess, who I am?" the woman questioned.
Yuthana let out a chuckle and turned to face her.
        "I don't have to ask, just smelling your scent I know that it's you, Waii." Yuthana said, pinching her cheek, "Still playful like usual."
        "Of course, I wouldn't want to be different and worry you." replied Waii as she grabbed Yuthana's arm and leaned her head onto it.
Nao just stood there looking at them, not even caring to hide. A tear ran down her cheeks.

Is it really her? My husband's mistress? How many lives will I have to go through to finally get him to myself?
The image of her dream ran across her mind clearly once again.

Flashback

Tisa sat on the stairs as she washed it with water. She was smiling and happy that today when Thanakorn came home, she will have good news for him. As she scrubbed the stairs, without looking up, two pair of feet approached and stopped right in front of her, stepping on the stairs that she was washing. The pair of feet that Tisa knew every inch, she knew Thanakorn had returned, but the other pair she didn't know. Tisa looked up to find a woman standing next to Thanakorn, holding his arm. Alarmed, Tisa stood up and grabbed onto Thanakorn's other arm.
        "Thanakorn, who is that woman?" Tisa questioned.
Thanakorn jerked his arm away with a glare.
        "Panyaris is my wife." Thanakorn announced.
Tisa looked at them in disbelief.
        "This is a joke right?" asked Tisa.
Thanakorn glared at her, his eyes piercing through hers and his words piercing through her heart. His stare was enough answer and in fury, Tisa kicked the bowl of water she had been using down the stairs.
        "This is not true! You put a spell on my husband!" Tisa shouted.
Tisa lunged forward and grabbed Panyaris' hair in one arm and slapped her with the other. Panyaris let out a shriek before grabbing Tisa's arm and pinching down hard onto it.
        "Do you think you are the only one with hands?!" Panyaris shouted.
Panyaris jerked off Tisa's hand, not caring if it hurt her. Tisa fell back onto the stairs as Panyaris jumped on top of her, slapping her back and forth. Not willing to lose, Tisa turned Panyaris over and got on top to beat her up, but Thanakorn grabbed her by the hair and pushed her down the stairs. Tisa fell on her butt with a thump and looked up at them as Thanakorn helped Panyaris up. Tears fell down her cheeks.
        "Why did you do this to me?" Tisa questioned.
        "Look at yourself before asking me." Thanakorn answered, "Ask yourself why I have to do this."
Tisa stood up.
        "Is it because I don't have children for you?" asked Tisa.
        "Yes, and I will let you know, that I am pregnant with Thanakorn's child too." Panyaris replied, "It's best if you just leave us because no one can love a woman like you."
Tisa swallowed down her tears and shook her head at Thanakorn and Panyaris.
        "What about your promise that you will love me no matter what happens?" Tisa asked, "have you forgotten your words?"
Thanakorn shook his head at her.
        "I don't want to see your face anymore, a woman who can't have children for me, I don't want anything with." replied Thanakorn.
Tisa was saddened as she brought her hand up to her stomach.
        "But I'm pregnant." Tisa informed, "I can have children for you now."
Panyaris let out a laugh as Thanakorn smirked and turned away.
        "Don't use that trick on me Tisa, I'm not stupid." Thanakorn stated before taking Panyaris' arm in his and took her up toward their room.
Thanakorn turned back and threw her stuff down at her and shouted for her to not come back. Tisa wiped her tears as she picked up her clothes and walked away.

End of Flashback

Nao shook her head as the image played in her head just like a movie. Waii and Yuthana were the exact images of her past. Yuthana and Waii turned to go to his room and he finally noticed Nao standing there. He gave her a smile, but Nao felt dizzy as she started to sway back and forth. Noticing her symptoms, Yuthana rushed over and caught her just in time.
        "Waii, come help me, open the door." Yuthana said.
Waii hurriedly went in ahead of them and opened Yuthana's room door. He laid Nao down onto his bed as Waii stared from the doorway. Yuthana felt her head and noticed she was burning hot. He turned to go get water when he realized Waii was still standing by the door.
        "Waii, come help me now, don't just stand there." Yuthana ordered.
Waii nodded and quickly closed the door and went to get a bowl of water. Yuthana stared at Nao's face. There was something really familiar about her, and as he stared, an image flashed in his eyes. He blinked to get rid of it.
When Waii came back, Yuthana stood up and left the room.
        "Wait, where are you going?" Waii asked.
        "I'm going to go buy some medicine, you stay and wash her up." replied Yuthana.
Waii nodded as the door closed in her face. Waii turned to look at Nao, kind of frustrated. Ever since she and Yuthana had dated, she had never seen Yuthana worry this much about someone. Who was this woman?

sarNie Adult
Heeeeeey! I like the twist in chapter 3! So Yuthana hurt her in the past huh? It's getting exciting. I'm sure there's an explanation why he just suddenly brought another woman to their house like that. Hmmmmm I wonder if Waii is wicked?! GASP! I want to read more! Thank you for the exciting update!