Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

nolee

sarNie Adult
omg this lakorn was absolutely adorable! i just finished watching the last 2 eps. and i loved it lol. i thought the most cutest part was when wat gave aum their last hug.. you could kinda feel the emotion between the two. but yeah, the parents were so cute towards the end. & the part when they showed the babies were sooo adorable, i knew they were gonna look a like for some reason LOL. 0h yeah, i would've liked it more if Poo and Dao rekindled their relationship.. & i still kinda wanted them to be together .. cousins & all LOL.

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
Im trying to follow this story, but my thai isnt great, can anyone fill me in as to what's going on? I mean from watching it I understand some parts.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ending was sweet. i love the 3 :slapandkissse3: scene of Por/Vicky. did Por really kiss Vicky on the lips?..dang, hes lucky he got to kiss 2 beautiful ladies in the same lakorn

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
omg, eventhough i ABSOLUTELY loooove both Ploy and Vicky, i could not watch every episode for the life in me. It really had no story line....it was strange...but i did wtch the ending, and it was so cute though. I loved the very last part when they had a baby and they looked alike that the daddy/uncle! hahah now that was cute...but i could not go back and watch every episode... :(

i watched like 1, 5, 13 and the end... hahah thats bad i know, but man....if its not good and its go ppl i like, i dont think i can still watch it :( i still like them though! haha Por too!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
oh and since i skipped so many episode, i dont know whatever happend to Wat's gf? what happend to her? can someone fill me in? thanks!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
She revealed the truth to everyone about Poo/Wat's plan and then she left. She couldn't take it because she waited for Wat to come back for so long but he didn't. So she decided that she deserved better and left. Later she had another guy, but she and Wat are still friends.

myx

sArNieZ
this lakorn is so good. cherman looks so much prettier w/ her hairstyle in this lakorn. i think this lakorn kind of end too soon. i wanted to see more love scene. can't get enough of this lakorn. it's a must watch. i like poo better than wat. he could really act mean and sweet when he wants too.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I'll be watching the last epi tonight...cant wait!!! I stayed up until 2am last night watching the second last tape...Tired today for work. hehehe

I'm getting excited for the end...i hope it's as good as i've been reading :D

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I loved this lakorn. It was slow a bit in the middle. The whole Poo and Jaa (Ploy) making each other jealous or Jaa wanting to try to end their relationship was uneccessary to me. It dragged the lakorn. I love all scenes of Wat and Dao...OMG so cute together. This lakorn had wonderful Actors & Actresses. Fuu (Poo's servant/sidekick) was funny too, i love how Por & him would speak Laos...lol

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Poo and the servant makes me laugh.
Some of Poo's Lao words come out funny.
This lakorn was funny luv how Poo calls the step mom
names.