Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Aom (Oh) deserve so much better than Wat. I was actually hoping that she wouldn't have to go through the whole heart ach scene after helping Wit and Wat so much. Hopefully some prince charming will come rescues her.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I need to start watching this one. I watch bits of it on Youtube and surprisingly, it's not bad considering it's a twin lakorn.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Aom (Oh) deserve so much better than Wat. I was actually hoping that she wouldn't have to go through the whole heart ach scene after helping Wit and Wat so much. Hopefully some prince charming will come rescues her.
Is she nice in this lakorn? Only in Neung Nai Suang that I saw her play a nice person.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, she deserves a Prince Charming.
But I think she is a strong girl, her words were awesome. She can get over it on her own, besides, she has a career to look forward to.
Her character >>> Vicky's character, but Wat is blind, literally and figuratively.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I think Oh might end up with the guy (mark) who ploy hired to make Por jealous. I didn't think that is how blind Por and Vicky would actually sleep together. I totally thought something was going to happen like a breakup not a third party between Oh and Por, so that eventually Vicky and blind Por get together. it's weird that Vicky thought he was the badass Por because he's also her cousin. You whats even weirder, Poowit's mom wanted them to get married before this all happened. Eeek!

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
It is another lakorn from this moment that i love so much to watch. Por & Ploy are very very cute together.The story of the lakorn is good. :wub:

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
this good lakorn, Por is sooo hot ... I always like him as the agressive p'ek. He's really good at it!

nolee

sarNie Adult
i totally missed the part where everything was exposed.. i think IPTV skipped it lol. but yeah, i feel bad for Oh cause she was so nice helping Poo and put so much trust in Wat. it was so funny how she freaked out and started slapping Por and Vicky i was like hell yea you go girl! LOL.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I love the new Wat than Po now. His attitude changed after finding his real true love...which's Dow. I felt bad for Aom...hopefuly, she will get with Mark. Anyways, looking forward to see Wat and Dow...how he's going to convince her to love him and not Po.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is pretty good! I only saw disc 8 and 9 though. I feel sorry for Aom though. *Sigh* . Poowit is kinda okay. He's too aggressive though. As for Piwat, he's good. I like his character.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Out of topic, sorry--->Kay, is your last name Saechao?

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I saw the ending. It was cute and another good ending because it wasn't rushed at all. If only P'Tik or P'Ken was the p'ek then i would so love this lakorn.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I like that its Por that is the p'ek ... eventhough Poowit was the agressive one, he didn't have girls issue. He loved Ploy and persude her all along. I can't wait to see the ending.