Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Why is this lakorn pinned in the currently airing????It's not even airing yet,right?

oopps Sorry...I'm the one who pinned it. I got a PM from one of the members to do something with the lakorn...edit the title? I thought it was airing too so I pinned it, didn't know. LOLz

Oh yeah BTW if anyone happen to know the production please do inform...because I'm the one who puts a lot of those production in the title of each lakorns here @ Sarnworld...lolz thought it would be of great help to those who didn't know what production makes each lakorn. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh yeah BTW if anyone happen to know the production please do inform...because I'm the one who puts a lot of those production in the title of each lakorns here @ Sarnworld...lolz thought it would be of great help to those who didn't know what production makes each lakorn.
its Khun Gai's..Who & Who production :)

oopps Sorry...I'm the one who pinned it. I got a PM from one of the members to do something with the lakorn...edit the title? I thought it was airing too so I pinned it, didn't know. LOLz
sorry for confusing you Bluemoon

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here are some latest news on Ruk Leh Sanae Luang, credit to www.por23thrisadee.com. I hope someone could kindly translate for us.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its probaly talking about them having 2 opening ceremony at the same time..but i hope someone can translate for us!..thanx mara

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh at least Ken is filming with Janie already...and isnt' he filming Rak Ter Took Wun with Aom too? Hopefully he is so that he can do another lakorn with Anne later next year...sorry off topic!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh at least Ken is filming with Janie already...and isnt' he filming Rak Ter Took Wun with Aom too? Hopefully he is so that he can do another lakorn with Anne later next year...sorry off topic!
yeh i think that started filming Aom/Kens lakorn this month already.

I dont think Ken is gonna do another lakorn with Ann next year or else he wouldnt of rejected "jum leuy ruk" :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm no idea..i think maybe ploy is?..i wonder since Por has a twin will the other twin get with Vicky. I perfer Vicky to get with someone else cuz its like her and ploy is getting with the same person.lol

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Tinah the picture is not working. Can you please upload the picture again? I want to see Vickey miss seeing onscreen.

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! i haven't see Vicky for so long..i'm glad that she's having a lakorn she look good tho.....i guess it's a drama then..i wonde who will pair up with who..hehehe...excited!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I luv Vicky I wanna who she gets wit I hope it's not Por I'm still waiting 4 da lakorn wit Ken gosh she needs more lakorn i luv her acting

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
wow so exciting..haha i cant wait, i always like Ploy but for some reasons she always have the lame roles in a lakorn ..haha wow havent seen vicky on screen for so long.

Brooke

sarNie Egg
.i thought that i heard they had started this filming this lakorns at the beginning of this month...maybe i could be wrong! i can't wait to see ploy & vicky...im not really a fan of por though.