Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I just saw the opening ceremony. Por, Vicky and Ploy are totally HOTT!! It's nice to know that Vicky will take the tomboyish role and Ploy will be prim and proper. It' great to see Por with so many beauties!! All his nang'eks are top-of-the-line gorgeous and talented!! :wub: I can't wait any longer for this lakorn. It's going to be the best!! :yahoo:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It would have been a plus to see Joy Siriluk and Vicky Jett in the same lakorn too. I wonder why Ploy took her place. Joy must be really busy with her other lakorns and singing career.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the clip Youa

i sooo cant wait to see this lakorn..its good that they didnt make vicky prim/proper cuz she always had that role..and ploy normally doesnt..i think im gonna like vickys character more

both ploy and vicky looked so pretty..glad to see vicky back on screen

Sc credit to Hunny!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
A Clip From DaoKraJai...Opening Ceremony!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1ogk3r
A Clip From SeeSanBunTerng...Opening Ceremony!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/axfpq9
Thanks alot, Youa, for both of the opening ceremonies. :D I'm downloading them right now and I can't wait to see them!! I'm loving Por and Vicky!!

thanx for the clip Youa

i sooo cant wait to see this lakorn..its good that they didnt make vicky prim/proper cuz she always had that role..and ploy normally doesnt..i think im gonna like vickys character more

both ploy and vicky looked so pretty..glad to see vicky back on screen

Sc credit to Hunny!!

Thanks for all the beautiful screen caps, Tinah. Por, Vicky and Ploy are such gorgeous stars!! By the way, how come I can't log on to Pat and Por's forum? Does anyone know why?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for all the beautiful screen caps, Tinah. Por, Vicky and Ploy are such gorgeous stars!! By the way, how come I can't log on to Pat and Por's forum? Does anyone know why?
NP mara!

i could log in but wheres the lakorn section?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ lol..at first i didn't want to come in cus of por's name..but when i looked at the title, it reminded me of roy leh too..so i just had to come in and see..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
NP mara!

i could log in but wheres the lakorn section?
You should be able to see the lakorn section once you make your first post. I just noticed the reason why I wasn't able to log on was because the forum name changed. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
You should be able to see the lakorn section once you make your first post. I just noticed the reason why I wasn't able to log on was because the forum name changed. LOL.
ohhh no wonder!..lol..thanx mara

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
HOLY MOLY! my TWO favorite actresses will be starrin together!!! but, whos the main one? both of them are?? aahhh, i sooooooooooooooo cannot wait wiat wiat!