Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes!! nang aek is JOy yippee!! i'm happy she has a new la korn and with Por is cool i like him too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Joy doesn't look older than Por she stills look young to me. actually isn't sure only like 1 or 2 yrs older than him? i think she's 29 he's like 27-28 right?

calla

sarNie Adult
is it joy or ploy ?
how come pantown said its ploy laila (cherman)

รักเล่ห์ เสน่ห์ลวง ของค่าย ฮูแอนด์ฮู จำกัด
**พระเอก ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ *พลอย ไลลา

tinah

sarNie Coma
is it joy or ploy ?

wow if it ploy cherman..that would be an interesting pair..but alittle odd too..it would be kool to see ploy as n'ek again..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Mara Phang said:
I just found out that Joy Sirilak will be paired up with Por. Sorry to break everyone's heart. LOL. I was hoping for Pat, but I guess Joy will do. She's also one of my favorite actress. Based on the title, I bet it's going to be such a wonderful lakorn!! I'm definitely anticipating this one...
[post="171921"][/post]​
oh, really. por will be act with joy that's cool news.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
is it joy or ploy ?

Have Channel 3 changed the pairing because the one that Tinah shared said Joy Sirilak on there with Por? If so Ploy and Por would make a sexy couple!!

25.รักเล่ห์ เสน่ห์ลวง ของค่าย ฮูแอนด์ฮู จำกัด
**พระเอก ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ นางเอกอยากให้เป็นพี่ จอย ศิริลักษณ์ ผ่องโชค

calla

sarNie Adult
25.ÃÑ¡àÅèËì àʹèËìÅǧ ¢Í§¤èÒ ÎÙá͹´ìÎÙ ¨Ó¡Ñ´
**¾ÃÐàÍ¡ ·ÄÉ®Õ ÊËǧÉì ¹Ò§àÍ¡ÍÂÒ¡ãËéà»ç¹¾Õè ¨Í ÈÔÃÔÅÑ¡É³ì ¼èͧ⪤

this just said that they want the n'ek to be joy s.

tinah

sarNie Coma
can someone pin this topic

okay its confirm to be Ploy and Por..and Vicky is also in here! :yahoo: gosh i miss her..im glad to see her back..well from khaosod..it said Por will be playing a twin..i thought ploy was :blink: i guess they changed it..

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont know whos n'ek..maybe both..ploy was suppose to play the twin with another n'ek but i guess they change it to Por

"ปอ" ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ ตื่นเต้นได้ร่วมงานกับนางเอกฮอต "พลอย" เฌอมาลย์ บุณยศักดิ์ และ "วิกกี้" สุนิสา เจทท์ ในละคร "รักเล่ห์เสน่ห์ลวง" ยันหน้าไม่ช้ำ แม้ว่าจะมีละครจ่อคิวออกอากาศเพียบ

มีละครเข้ามาอย่างต่อเนื่อง สำหรับพระเอกหนุ่ม "ปอ" ทฤษฎี ล่าสุดเขากำลังจะมีละครเรื่องใหม่อีก 2 เรื่อง ถือว่ามีละครจ่อคิวออกอากาศอีกหลายเรื่อง และแม้ว่าตอนนี้จะมีละครเรื่อง "เทใจรักนักวางแผน" ที่ออกอากาศอยู่ ปอก็ยืนยันว่าไม่กลัวว่าคนดูจะเบื่อหน้า

"ตอนนี้ผมกำลังจะมีละครเรื่องใหม่ คือ "รักเล่ห์เสน่ห์ลวง" เล่นกับพลอยและ วิกกี้ ก็ถือว่าเป็นการร่วมงานครั้งแรกกับทั้งสองคน ถึงจะไม่เคยเจอกัน แต่ผมติดตามผลงานของเขาทั้งสองคนนะ ก็ดีใจที่ได้ร่วมงานกับพลอยแล้วก็วิกกี้ด้วย แล้วก็ตื่นเต้นที่ได้ร่วมงานกับคนเก่งมีความสามารถ ส่วนเรื่อง "มาเฟียที่รัก" ผมเล่นกับน้องแพท (ณปภา ตันตระกูล)" ปอ กล่าว

พระเอกชื่อดัง กล่าวอีกว่า ในเรื่อง "รักเล่ห์เสน่ห์ลวง" ต้องเล่นเป็นฝาแฝด ซึ่งเป็นครั้งแรกที่ได้เล่นเป็นสองคาแรคเตอร์

"ผมก็ต้องทำการบ้านมากขึ้น พยายามทำความเข้าใจกับบท เพราะคาแรคเตอร์แตกต่างกันมาก ก็คุยกับผู้กำกับพี่หนุ่ม (กฤษณ์ ศุภกระมงคล) บ้างแล้ว เขาก็แนะนำคาแรคเตอร์คร่าวๆ ให้ฟังบ้าง คือตัวดีจะเป็นผู้ชายเรียบๆ สุภาพ ส่วนอีกตัวหนึ่งก็จะเป็นผู้ชายดิบๆ เป็นหนุ่มบ้านนอก" ดาราหนุ่ม เล่า

ถามต่อว่า มีละครต่อเนื่องแบบนี้ จนหน้าช้ำ กลัวคนดูเบื่อหน้าหรือเปล่า พระเอกหนุ่มรีบตอบทันทีว่า จริงๆ แล้วละครไม่ได้ออกอากาศต่อเนื่องกัน เพราะมีช่วงที่พักบ้าง

"ก็ไม่ได้มีละครติดๆ เลยนะ เพราะผมก็มีพักบ้าง แล้วก็มาถ่ายละครต่อ ยังไม่มีใครบอกว่าเบื่อหน้าปอจัง หรือเจอบ่อยจัง เขาก็จะบอกว่าเปลี่ยนบทไปแล้ว ดูพลิกบทดี โดยส่วนตัวผมเห็นตัวเองในทีวีก็ไม่เบื่อนะ ผมดูตัวเองในลักษณะเรื่องของการทำงานมากกว่า ว่าตัวเองเล่นเป็นยังไงบ้าง" ปอ กล่าวทิ้งท้าย

tinah

sarNie Coma
but i think there will be a twist..it might not be what we think it will be..especially since this is Khun Gais lakorn

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Ploy should be playing more n'ek roles. She's just too adorable! I guess it good news to here that Por is playing two roles. Hhehhee. Too bad I'm not a fan of lakorn that has twins. I'm going to have to pass on it. I think most of them are too predictable in everyway. Well more so than regular thai lakorns cause we all know how predictable they are.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Ploy should be playing more n'ek roles. She's just too adorable! I guess it good news to here that Por is playing two roles. Hhehhee. Too bad I'm not a fan of lakorn that has twins. I'm going to have to pass on it. I think most of them are too predictable in everyway. Well more so than regular thai lakorns cause we all know how predictable they are.
Yeah, you make sense about twin lakorns. Hehehe...I'm still anticipating this lakorn for Por's sake. :spin: Ooooh...I'm even more excited to know that Por is taking on two roles. I guess, they had a hard time finding Ploy's twin. LOL. It's such an honor to see Vicky in this lakorn too. Yay!! She's one of my favorite actress.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the opening ceremont today! :yahoo: that was quick..lol

credit to noiki for the news

Ploys character will be prim/proper and Vicky will be tombyish..i thought Vicky would be prim/proper..lol..but atleast its a new role for both of them

P'Gai should be posting some pix @ his website soon

tinah

sarNie Coma
we was just talking about how we want to see Vicky too..lol..but yeh i agree. It would of been good to see Joy S. and Vicky in the same lakorn again