Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
this lakorn crack me up!! ahahah... i love the part where they remade all of nums lakorn.. and the songs that go with it.. i especially love the panda "tee yai" ahahha hilarious... hehehehe :loool:

S

sunflower

tangmoe said:
this lakorn crack me up!! ahahah... i love the part where they remade all of nums lakorn.. and the songs that go with it.. i especially love the panda "tee yai" ahahha hilarious... hehehehe :loool:
[post="36601"][/post]​

hahahahhahahahahhaaaaa everytime 'tee yai' comes out it's that song 'mai soo kau tai!' i'm like hahahahahahahhahahaa and yes, you gotta love the panda eyes. i just couldn't help myself when num gunchai came out as chai lek from bahn sai thong... and he got scared of tee yai! :loool: :loool:

love

sarNie Egg
do guy knoe about the lakorn of num and janie what is about..if u guy ahve any infor then tell me........ thank u....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
So is the whole thing basically a satire of Num's career? I haven't gotten a chance to catch episodes even though I like both Janie and Num but not really impressed with RS lakorns. They're kinda pointless.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I luv p'ek mother and n'ek mother when they meet. They r sooo funny. :lol:
Janie looks very pretty in here. Num, he always look so fine. :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i only watch this lakorn becuase of p-num and p-noon love them so cute i wish noon was n'eak but she is too pretty she i think her character is more pretty then n'eak role. She can act silly and pretty at the same time :wub:

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Is that this weeks episodes. Can't wait to watch it.

Finally, Janie knows that Num G isn't the little boy, ^_^

barney

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn, it so freakin cute and funny............can't wait to watch it,,,,,,,i missed part 9-12 i guess...........do you guys having problem with YSI i tried to dl but is block. i don't know but if this keep up i know for sure ysi site will go down.........my guess,,,,,i guess.....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures and screen caps everyone. Num and Janie looks great together!! I'm glad to see them pair up. I can't wait to see this lakorn. As you guys stated earlier, the lakorn is very funny, cute and interesting. I can use a little laugh. :loool: Would any of you be able to share a summary of Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai? Thanks in advance. :unsure: