Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
OoOo..i might watch it..looks interesting...yeah..it's weird to see janie wear modern clothes..the past 3 lakorns that i've seen her were the one with chakrit (wearing viet style clothes??)....hoy un (wearing veit clothes again) and neung nai suang (olden dayish clothes)

lostgurl

sarNie Egg
I just saw the first episode and I must say it hilarious :lmao: especially the part where they made a references to all the lakorn's Num did for channel 3.

It's kinda weird to see Janie in modern clothes but she look good in them. This lakorn is more refreshing/happy after the dramatic roles both Num n' Janie have been in.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I just saw the first episode and I must say it hilarious especially the part where they made a references to all the lakorn's Num did for channel 3.

It's kinda weird to see Janie in modern clothes but she look good in them. This lakorn is more refreshing/happy after the dramatic roles both Num n' Janie have been in.
just watched ep 1. it was hilarious. the references to all the lakorn's num starred in was so funny. from koo gum to ban sai thong to his one w/ ann to the where he plays that thug looking guy. it's was sooooo funny. also it's cool how they paid homage to janie's lakorn with dan too. it is just too funny. i love it. it's refreshing after num's real dramatic roles. also it's kind of weird to see janie in modern clothes after her time piece w/ ken. all in all looks good. it's one of those feel good lakorns that we all need once in a while.
hehehe lostgirl you and i sound so much alike. hehehe we must think alike! but yeah totally agree!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Just a quick favor. Do anyone have a quick summary to this lakorn? Maybe I missed it. The lakorn is good for now but just wanted to see the whole picture. If you guys don't want to spoil it, then it is alright :wavecry: :wavecry:

jai

sarNie Elites
she was sniffing a lily when num said if i were you i wouldnt do that, she then rubbed her nose in there some more.. the reason why he warned her was cuz earlier he saw a bee in the flower.. ahah.. so she got stung for being stubborn then covered it up but he made fun of her ears and she covered her ears so you see her nose all swollen... it was kinda funny.... i wont get over the fact that his company's name is "MR.Flower" i'm sorry but i'm takin busines and it just sooo i dunno the right words cept Cheezy & Simple... well that's not they emphasising it on i guess it's supposed to be comedic too.. meh off topic sorry i hope i answered ur question though.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
jai said:
she was sniffing a lily when num said if i were you i wouldnt do that, she then rubbed her nose in there some more.. the reason why he warned her was cuz earlier he saw a bee in the flower.. ahah.. so she got stung for being stubborn then covered it up but he made fun of her ears and she covered her ears so you see her nose all swollen... it was kinda funny.... i wont get over the fact that his company's name is "MR.Flower" i'm sorry but i'm takin busines and it just sooo i dunno the right words cept Cheezy & Simple... well that's not they emphasising it on i guess it's supposed to be comedic too.. meh off topic sorry i hope i answered ur question though.
[post="34722"][/post]​

Yep, you sure did! Thank you, Jai for the summary of the scene.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I really agreed with you [COLOR=blue]yaso[/COLOR] that is so hilarious about them dressing in those lakorn taht Num did....... I think Janie coming out in Huangmai costume was so sweet and I like the song it mtach and everything so sweet...... I think it cool how they also put the lkaorn songs too.......

vina_lek

omg... :w000t:

This lakorn is so so so cute! I have to admit I was skeptic about seeing this lakorn, because I've had enough of Janie and Num...ehhh. I do love them, but I've been seeing them way too much.

Okay, the songs playing are so cute and funny! For example, when Num is thinking back to when he was a kid on that swing meeting Janie...they would play one of those old songs. Then, I also liked when they played Dan's song when Janie was wearing an outfit similar to 'Hoy Un...Chun Ruk Tuer,' and the song from 'Kookum.' omg...too funny cute! I love this lakorn! :wub:

Susie

sarNie Adult
LuvLakorns said:
i'm tired of Janie too, but can't be tired of Num at his age .. still a mightly fine good looking guy...
[post="887"][/post]​
YES SIREE!!!! :lol:

numfon

sarNie Adult
oh gosh..don't even get me started on this one. it's just so cute and funny! 2 'num' (p'num s. + p'num g.) together in any lakon is practically always guaranteed to be funny. hell, they even had a few funny scenes in Koo Gum..:lol: p'num s. doesn't really look all that fresh in this lakon, though. *shrugs* maybe because they're shooting and airing at the same time, eh? but yeah..p'janie's so pretty..love her bangs :D much prettier than when she was in Nueng Nai Suang.

tinah

sarNie Coma
janie looks really pretty in this lakorn..and she dye her hair..looks cute on her..and num is looking cute as always..hehe..i cant wait to watch this..thanx for the sc!

numfon

sarNie Adult
Made some caps..:D (sorry if they're too big.)

P'Janie's 'beauty shots' ^_^

'Bird Flu' :lol:

From 'Tee Yai' to 'Nobita'..to a panda. :lol:

Huangmai, Potjaman, and Chai Noi :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx numfon!..i sooo love janies hair color and hair in this lakorn..she looks very perdy! and her smile is soo cute