Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai

roots

sarNie Hatchling
นาทีทอง '2 หนุ่ม' รุมกาม แย่งกันลูบไล้หลัง 'เจนี่'

ได้ยินกิตติศัพท์เรื่อง “หลีหญิงâ€? เก่งกาจ เมื่อ “สองเสือหนุ่มâ€? หนุ่ม-ศรราม กับ หนุ่ม-กรรชัย ต้องโชว์ลีลาการทาครีมให้สาว เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ ในละคร “รักของนายดอกไม้â€? ทางช่อง 3 งานนี้เลยไม่มีใครยอมแพ้ งัดเชิงชายออกมาสู้กันสุดฤทธิ์

ฉากนี้ถือเป็นโบนัสให้ 2 หนุ่มเค้าล่ะ เป็นตอนที่ พวงชมพู (เจนี่) นอนอาบแดดอยู่ริมสระ พอดี ราชพฤกษ์ (ศรราม) เดินผ่านมา พวงชมพู นึกว่าพนักงานหญิง ก็เลยเรียกให้มาช่วยทาครีม หมวดโกมุท (กรรชัย) เห็น ก็เลยทะเลาะกันแล้วก็แย่งครีมมาทาซะเอง---สำหรับฉากนี้ถ่ายทำกันที่ รร.ริมหาดพัทยา เจนี่ เตรียมชุดอาบแดดมาจากบ้าน เป็นผ้าสีชมพูชิ้นเดียวผูกคอ เปลือยหลังขาวจั๊วะ อื้อหือ หนุ่มๆครางฮือทั้งกอง เพราะดูปุ๊บรู้ปัÅ¡บเลยว่าต้องโนบรา ฟากสองหนุ่มถึงกับอยู่ไม่สุข เดินพล่านรอบสระ เจนี่ แต่งเสร็จก็รีบไปล้มตัวลงนอนคว่ำหน้า โชว์หลังขาวจั๊วะ สองหนุ่มขนาดเคยผ่านฉากเลิฟซีนมาโชกโชนแล้ว แต่พอต้องมาสัมผัสเนื้ออันนวลเนียนระดับของน้อง เจนี่ ทำได้แค่พยายามสะกดอารมณ์ไว้สุดฤทธิ์ แต่ หนุ่ม-กรรชัย พ่ายแพ้ต่ออารมณ์หวือก่อน ได้ทีทำสอนท่าลูบไล้ครีมให้ดู แถมพูดปรามาส ศรราม ซะเละ “หนุ่มอาจจะทาครีมให้สาวไม่เป็น พี่จะลองทำให้ดูก่อนนะ ตั้งใจดูล่ะâ€? แล้วก็หย่อนก้นนั่งใกล้ๆ เจนี่ ค่อยๆเทครีมใส่แผ่นหลัง ใช้มือโลมไล้ใส่อารมณ์เต็มที่ ด้าน ศรราม มาดพระเอกค้ำคอ ไล้เนื้อครีมไป เหงื่อก็ผุดปุด...ปุดเต็มใบหน้า ปล่อยให้ เจนี่ นอนหัวเราะคิกคักเพราะความเจี๋ยว...ว เอ๊ย จั๊กจี้...ห้ามพลาดฉากนี้ ฉายวันเสาร์นี้.

10/19/05 credit to Thairath.co.th

keylee

sarNie Hatchling
here are some more pics :)

the theme song to the lakorn i think is by I Nam...the song is called 'khon nee hua jai bok yom' i heard it on fmmax yesterday...it sounds really good :D

gloria83

sarNie Adult
in eps 1.... they imitate some scenes from popular thai lakorn like.. bai sai tong and the lakorn with num and ann...hehehe... thas funny

jai

sarNie Elites
i like the lil skit that they did for barn sai tong.. its' pretty much teh same cast of khun paw rub jarng.. p'num both of the them, his sidekick & noon ramida...lol they also added p'golf and some other funny gurl.. so it's mostly comedy.. i think it's cute..btw loved the top that janie's wearing.. pink,.. fushia..my fav color...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LuvLakorns said:
i'm tired of Janie too, but can't be tired of Num at his age .. still a mightly fine good looking guy...
[post="887"][/post]​

YEP! Num is still good looking for someone his age and he was mighty fine in Koo Kum with Benz.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Amira said:
kool...............but i dont think i have that much anticipation for this lakorn compared to other lakorns like Aom P's Hua Jai Chocolate.

plus....i like janie but.........................there's something about her natural facial expression that sorta annoys me. its like...she has a twisted facial expression. she looks either blank all the time or frowned all the time. ionno....maybe its just me.
[post="25816"][/post]​

I think it's her eyes, she's not exactly cocked eye, but uhhh kinda abnormal, eh hopefully you guys know what I was trying to say, other than that, she has other qualities that still makes her look cute and pretty at the same time.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
The first episode was funnie. . ehehe I think this lakorn is a cute comedy romatic lakorn ahhaha :p She's pretty in here. . . Num is still charming :wub:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
BlueMoon said:
they both look so tired...I like Janie hope she stay DL awhile after this one...

Num needs to sleep he's been getting a lot of bags under his eyes recently..which makes him look sleepy...he doesn't have that refresh look anymore...he looks tired alot. Someone tell Num to get some sleep :)
[post="18686"][/post]​

LOL I do agree with the puffy bags, those things are evil, it can turn a hunk into a druggy looking guy.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
just watched ep 1. it was hilarious. the references to all the lakorn's num starred in was so funny. from koo gum to ban sai thong to his one w/ ann to the where he plays that thug looking guy. it's was sooooo funny. also it's cool how they paid homage to janie's lakorn with dan too. it is just too funny. i love it. it's refreshing after num's real dramatic roles. also it's kind of weird to see janie in modern clothes after her time piece w/ ken. all in all looks good. it's one of those feel good lakorns that we all need once in a while. :D :lmao: :w000t: :lol:

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh i jus watched epi 1!!!its soo funni ahhaha i love janie even more!and about num..he does need rest haha