Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai

sammie

sarNie Egg
:p i think Num should have his own forum like the other famous actress and actor too cause i want to know more information about his life and who he date now!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
they both look so tired...I like Janie hope she stay DL awhile after this one...

Num needs to sleep he's been getting a lot of bags under his eyes recently..which makes him look sleepy...he doesn't have that refresh look anymore...he looks tired alot. Someone tell Num to get some sleep :)

ben

sarNie Hatchling
They've both been doing too much lakorns. Should take a break so that people dont get of seeing them on tv all the time. It would make us want to watch it because they're in it. Still love both of them thought!

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i think tis goes to alot of the celebratied now day. most of them have about 5 to six 6 lakonr out in a year. is not just these two. look at chakrit and paul. i cant keep track how many time i seeing them on screen it is like one after another. aump is another one she seem to have lakorn like one every alternative month. and she still have like 3 more lakorn waiting to b air. :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
calla said:
i heard that this lakorn will air after Willy and Benz's lakorn... :D
[post="18863"][/post]​
Calla, r u serious?! Janie and Num onscreen again?!! Already :rolleyes:

calla

sarNie Adult
yes Ana, the fans at ch.3 board confirmed that this lakorn will air on October 22rd.

and i was like...what!! i though its just shooting at the moment.
though tang's lakorn will air after willy and benz but then it turn out to be this one.
oh, well....i can wait another 2 more months. :blink:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I was expecting something else to watch....gosh, they keep on putting p'Tang lakorn back. I seriously rather watch Tang right now :rolleyes: . 2 more months is a long time :huh:

calla

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
that can't be the opening ceremony was like weeks or just last month...well I hope not ...
[post="19016"][/post]​
yeah, Bluemoon i was thinking the same but i don't know why it has to be on air this fast.

calla

sarNie Adult
Ana said:
I was expecting something else to watch....gosh, they keep on putting p'Tang lakorn back. I seriously rather watch Tang right now :rolleyes: . 2 more months is a long time :huh:
[post="18973"][/post]​
Ana its a long wait for me too...the lakorn was done shooting like 3 months ago.
and ch.3 now always put those lakorns that haven't finish shooting air.
anyways....i'm sure p'tang's lakorn will air this year. :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm afriad that they may not have much chemistry.... it's just too weird... but since i do like both Janie and Sornram... i'll watch this lakorn for them.... LOL

Kina

Dubsteppin'
kool...............but i dont think i have that much anticipation for this lakorn compared to other lakorns like Aom P's Hua Jai Chocolate.

plus....i like janie but.........................there's something about her natural facial expression that sorta annoys me. its like...she has a twisted facial expression. she looks either blank all the time or frowned all the time. ionno....maybe its just me.