Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah she's been on screen lately in lakorns, shows, and commercials. however she's so cute. i wonder how old she is since she looks so young. i hear she has a boyfriend. if anyone has any pics please post them up.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
awww she looks sooo cute kekeke...I dunno about those sunglasses of hers though haha...and this lakorn with P'Noom too?? niceeee...can't wait to see it... :blink:

lucy

sarNie Egg
Hope the lakorn's good. I agree though that Janie and Num doesn't seem to suit that much......but oh well still looking towards to the lakorn :D

noy07

sarNie Egg
i hope the lakorn is good cant wait to see it..and janie is looking cute and i agree num does need a haircut

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
noy07 said:
i hope the lakorn is good cant wait to see it..and janie is looking cute and i agree num does need a haircut
[post="1798"][/post]​
i agree with the haircut lol ...i think it makes him look tired and older..anyways i hope the lakorn turns out good because i wanna see p'num in a lakorn worth watching again

SunStar

sarNie Elites
aw... don't say that people... even though we see so much of her... at least she is making lakorns to fulfill our obession with Thai lakorns... i like her a lot, so i don't mind seeing on screen at all... and Num Sornram... i met him in real life and he was so nice to me... i'll always watch any of his lakorn...

i think this should be a good lakorn... i just can't wait till it comes out.... !!!

K

KawaiiTennyo

she can really act and stuff but i get annoy of her face for some reason ...

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I agree that she can act, but most of her roles are sort of the same sometimes. maybe she needs to play like different roles?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i have no clue what this lakorn is about, so i don't really know whether i want to watch it or not. most likely, i will watch it, but i'm just saying... haha

p'janie and p'num don't really bother me. i'm still cool with them. however, it's true, they have been all over television lately. i can see where that would annoy people.

but hey, the storyline might make up for it. :D

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i never liked jenie but if num is in it ill watch it i guess. maybe not. ooh geez. this dont look like a good match.

nsinong

sarNie Elites
From the looks of it, its going to be a funny one. Its gonna be interesting to see num and janie together but I can't wait!

kpt

sarNie Egg
gosh janie is sooo adorable and very pretty. narak mak mak. glad she has another lakorn. thank you for the pics.

sammie

sarNie Egg
:p When will this movie be on air or it's already on air, i really want to watch it cause Num is my favorite actor.