Ruen Phaa (Exact & Scenerio)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sure her name is Egg which means egg. lol I do like her. I saw her in Strawberry Cheescake and I think she's the prettiest out of the 13 girls in there. But yeah, in Kuan Kamathep, she seems bland. I hope she'll rise in this lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man.. i didnt even know she transferred to ch5.. i thought ther name was ake bussakorn? lol.. i think she's ok.. only saw her in kuan kammathep.. i thought she reminded me of pat at first..

and.. awwwe i love tono.. so im happy he's gonna be in lakorns ^_^.. i have to say son looks good there.. hope his acting is too.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! if they play the song throughout the movie, that alone will win my vote... Can't wait. The main girl looks cute.
Agreed! :coverlaf:

Dear Lord i dig the song so...does is this version released yet??

Seems like a bittersweet story between a group of friends...something new IF they focus mainly on the friendship of the guys...I love the teaser once again like the lakorn for Pong & Bee I hope the production value of this lakorn is as that of the teaser...doubt it but hoping doesn't hurt

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
dancy...thanks for the pictures.. i'm excited for it. i mean my whole summer is gonna be filled with tono and gun. hehehe. i seriously like egg with tono just because their nose goes together.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks jakjann for the pix.

Just want to ask is Fang in here also. The girl behind Aerin look a lot like Fang. If its is Fang I hope she isn't playing the n'rai. again. I don't like how she not getting n'ke role any more and always playing n'rai and supporter role now days.

princess87

sarNie Egg
wow, son's pretty tall compared to tono and gun. I don't know if I'll be tuning into this when this airs but the song that Gun sings is so beautiful.

somp9

sarNie Adult
i don't like the main girl in here. i never like her when she was played in Matt/Tye lakorn.
why they pick her as n'ek.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'm the only one excited for Egg as the N'ek. I think she's different from the other n'eks because she isn't what you call PRETTY. She's natural and has the look for the time period that the lakorn is set at.

I'm okay with Aerin in the lakorn, she's cute but at times overacts and sometimes annoys me when she speaks, she doesn't have the n'ek look (she's too fierce)She has the supporting actress or n'rai look. But you can't deny she is a talented actress.

Tono looks hot. I think Aerin is gonna have the hots for Tono, but Tono has the hots for Egg, where Mai has the hots for Gun who has the hots for Egg and Son also has the hots for Egg. Wow, this is like a love hexagon or octogon.