Ruen Naree See Chompoo(Ch3:Drama)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
So what happened at the end? Would anyone be able to provide a summary. Thank you. All I know is that Tye gets with Yardthip and Pat gets with Em. It great to see this lakorn will end happily. Episodes 15 has not yet been uploaded in Buddie Media. I can't wait to see it once it's available...

Bou

sarNie Adult
omy i wonder how this lakorn will end.....im goin to be sad when it ends...im only watchin this lakorn and oum ruk....ahh and they are both goin to end soon...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
welll they get caught in the field and blah blah uhmmmm i dont understand thai that fluent so im not really sure wha they said in general. . . so let me try and summarize it it starts off where the girls r left on the road they get in a car from a nice lady the lady takes them in. .. blah blah blah Pahn or Pai ( the gay guy) wakes up slowly (erlier eps he got shot) he sees the cop in the room with him when the cop went ot bathrm he sneeks out of room and bumps into his parent his parent was startle and all and he was leaving but the cop came n aim the gun at him n said if he leave he'll get shot i think and so he said something n came and hug his mom. . .
then i believe the bad guy who rape muy deng n ends up in hospital tells Tye cop partner wha really happen and dat the girls are innocent or w/e so Tye/Em/the glasses guy goes to where the girls r and Tye talks to Yard and they walk toward the girls and Tye sai something and hugs Yard. Em hugs Pat. and the glasses dude calm the short hair girl and she put the hand dat hold the gun down and they just stand n stare at each other. .. . it's like dat for a while. . then the ladies that support the girls saw it on tv n r happy and blah blah blah the girls are off on the case cuz they were proven innocent. .. they open some sort of house and everyone is just celebrating on the open house thing and yeah thats pretty much how it end. . oh yea Pai or Pahn ( not sure how to spell out the gay guy name) he had a make over for his parents so funny. . .

hopes u guys get the point hehehe ^_^

but it wasnt enough for me because it really didnt show dat much swt scenes between any couple. . so dat was gay but overall the lakorn was GREAT the ending wasnt DAT sucky so yea. . .

now i will go on with the other lakorns lol Oum Ruk and HIma Ta Prai Jun and others LOL :w000t:

tang071

sarNie Elites
to add on to mango's summary....a kind lady finds the girls on the road and takes them to her home. they spend the night. however, the lady finds their pics in the newspaper and decides to call the cops. she stalls the girls but yard finds out and they run away. pahn's mother finally accepts her son the way he is. the owner of the school's son (the one who was going to rape yard) peed his pants after a girl was going to kill him bc he threatened to expose one of his girls on tape. jom finds yard's diary where she confesses her love to tye. sak confesses that he set up the girls since he lost his manhood, after num and the auntie persuades sak. the girls are trapped on both sides of the roads by the cops. they hold out their guns and move toward the cops who are ready to open fire unless they give in. the guys come and tell the cops the truth and about the witness. tye says he loves yard. the girls give up their guns and embrace the guys. the girls are acquitted. it was so funny bc pahn's family was wearing pink and mickey mouse shirts. num tells pahn that he loves pahn as a brother and wishes that pahn will one day find a man that will love him. jom goes to the wat and tells her p'rin her sister that she will help other women. as for pat, she does NOT end up with em. she tells em that she wants em to father lil' kwan and be a good husband to her mother. she wants her sister to have a complete family. em obliges. i thought this was a good ending bc it would have been weird if pat ended up with her stepfather with her family still in the picture. plus, em adn the mother still seem to love each other. also, pat finally gets a record deal. yard looks for diary but tye has it. tye says that he believes that the world created couples so that they can learn one another and not be superior than the other. he says that he's ready to learn about yard. the lakorn ends with yard giving a speech about how her house, ruern naree see chompoo will be a safe haven for women. THE END.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the storyline was more focus on the 3 girls so thats probaly why we didnt see much sweet scenes between tye/yard..but thanx tang071 and mango for the summary!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Mango and Tang071, thanks for your efforts and time in writing such interesting summaries. Awww...this lakorn ended so beautifully!! It's nice that Tye understood Yardthip's feelings through her diary. That's the sweetest ever. He caught her in the act. LOL. As for Pat, I'm glad she didn't fall for Em and instead sacrificed him for her mom and sister. That was very nice of her. It's also terrific that Pat fulfilled her dreams by achieving her own record deal. So Woot (the guy with the glasses) and Matt (the short hair girl) had a chance to prosper in their relationship right? I love the ending where Yardthip promises that "ruen naree see chompoo will be a safe haven for women". Appearently, the girls will continue to reach out to others in need. That was a meaninful way to end the story. This is my type of lakorn!! I definitely want to see Pahn's makeover. Hmmm...it's going to be entertaining...I sure hope to see the entire cast star in another lakorn together in the near future. That would be a gift...They were AWESOME!!

I'm anxious to watch episodes 15 and the others I haven't had a chance to view...it's too bad I'm experiencing technical difficulties with Send Space. It keeps on saying there is no free download slot available. Well, I'll keep on trying to download...eventually it will work.

anan

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
I'm anxious to watch episodes 15 and the others I haven't had a chance to view...it's too bad I'm experiencing technical difficulties with Send Space. It keeps on saying there is no free download slot available. Well, I'll keep on trying to download...eventually it will work.
[post="138963"][/post]​
Just wait for the countdown to zero, then u can try to click again to download it ^_^ I also re-uploaded on megaUpload :)

Finally we got an happy end :D :rolleyes:

I especially like when the bad guy "Sack" got shot in his "jewellery" by her wife ahaha....

and also the scene when that bad guy who beat his wife so often, when his wife start to threat him by cutting a cucumber LOL...

It sounds like... we assist to ... Girlz PowaahH B) yeahhH lol...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Anan, thanks for uploading episodes 15 in Megaupload. I appreciate your kindness. I'm missing episodes 5, 9, and 11. I tried so many times to download but I'm still experiencing the same problems. Would you be able to download those for me in Buddie Media? Thanks for your time.

anan

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Anan, thanks for uploading episodes 15 in Megaupload.  I appreciate your kindness.  I'm missing episodes 5, 9, and 11.  I tried so many times to download but I'm still experiencing the same problems.  Would you be able to download those for me in Buddie Media?  Thanks for your time.
[post="138998"][/post]​

here is Episode 9

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QCGGAR90

And Episode 15:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=347W7QKX

I will reupload the episode 5 later, if u still cant download it :)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Thank goodness Pat didn't get with Em because it would be totally awkward. I haven't seen the ending yet obviously but when i saw the episode when Pat found out who her mother was, my reaction to that was like... :huh: :shocked: :blink: Phew, glad that's how it ended with her relationship w/ Em. Watching the previous episode before the ending made me soooo angry because they kept on running away. Yard especially pissed me off because she added more obstacles :angry: after her father told her to turn herself in. How dumb. It was really annoying that they would not just turn themselves and how dumb were the police, excluding Tye of course, they didn't question the fact that in a house only consisting of women, how did a male end up there? Why were there duck tape and ropes on the floor? What kind of investigation was that? LOL. Well i'm glad that the ending did end the way it did. Too bad there weren't more romantic scenes between Tye and Yard.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
WEll i think that the police did not further the investigation b/c the bad guys told the police that the girls' house was a whore house and as for the ropes you know that some people are kinky when it comes to the carnal pleasures...ropes and dominatrix and all...so the police would've thought ahhhhhhhhhh...so the girls were pawning off their bodies as well as having some fun.... :shocked: i know people these days...jeessssshhhhhhhhh

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Toon said:
WEll i think that the police did not further the investigation b/c the bad guys told the police that the girls' house was a whore house and as for the ropes you know that some people are kinky when it comes to the carnal pleasures...ropes and dominatrix and all...so the police would've thought ahhhhhhhhhh...so the girls were pawning off their bodies as well as having some fun.... :shocked: i know people these days...jeessssshhhhhhhhh
[post="140072"][/post]​
Oye Vey, that's right the bad guys did say that. It's still stupid that the police didn't do any further investigations. -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey lookie..one of the fans at ch3 webboard has an avator of the girl with the short hair in this lakorn..i forgot her name already..but yeh she looks really different and pretty! i already thought she was pretty before if she didnt have the short hair which was a wig....dont imagine her looking girly cuz she was like a tomboy in this lakorn..i think its her? i can tell from her eyes..i hope she starrs in more lakorn..and this time as the main nang ek and dressing girly

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^Yah that is the chick that plays "Jom". Yah i agree she should play the main N'ek because she really is pretty. oh btw, the ending when they were in the fields and was surrounded by cops, well i hated the fact that they still held their guns up. I mean they weren't going to shoot the cops and as for Yard, she wasn't going to shoot Tye. I thought that scene was kind of retarded. Overall the ending was alright, even tho i don't like Yard, i wanted more cute scenes between the two of them.

hansonie

sarNie Egg
This was such a good lakorn until up to the part when that bad guy died when Keo stabbed him in the back...after that it just kinda went crappy for me. Though it's not so bad overall. I was really enjoying how they found each other in the beginning and how they all had so much love for each other and stood up for themselves. I was wishing that in my life i'd have something like that...and find friends like that..
Tye & yard were really cute in the end...the part when the four get cleared of the charges and walk outside and she's kinda looking for him...that was cute..