Ruen Naree See Chompoo(Ch3:Drama)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I just saw episode 1. Sounds like Pat is lip syncing too. Doesn't really sound like her voice. If it really is her voice, wow!!!! I'm impressed!!!=) Totally loving this lakorn of course! Tye is hot!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I THINK PAT IS LIP SINGING TOO..CUZ IT DONT SOUND LIKE HER VOICE..BUT IF IT REALLY IS THEN SHE CAN SING!..

thea

sarNie Hatchling
Lolz seem like everyone think pat is lip syncing ahehe! Does anyone have a clip of the part where she sings?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the summaries and screen caps, everyone. Tye and Yard looks cute together. Wow...can't wait to see this lakorn. It sounds very interesting. I'm anxious to see Pat sing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just finished watching epi 3..pat and yard already met..but they went their seperate wayes..pat is now living in this bad guy's apartment..she got bad luck..and yard always got rape but tye came in to help her..she was druged..it was cute how she was flirting with tye..the other nang ek's sister died..the one who had aids..that was sad..they're all in the city now..

hansonie

sarNie Egg
*still waiting for this to arrive at my vid store

I ended up borrowing Lady Mahachon cos i couldnt wait to see Tye lol. He's annoying in it, one of those 'love to hate' guys but 'i cant cos he's too hot' :wacko:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG hansonie...please don't get annoyed by Tye yet! Lady Mahachon gets really really good starting episode and up! I especially love episode 6!!! That's like the best lakorn ever!!! There really isn't a point to the lakorn it's just makes me smile and have butterflies in my stomach! Tye is just too hot!!!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
OMG hansonie...please don't get annoyed by Tye yet! Lady Mahachon gets really really good starting episode 4 and up! I especially love episode 6!!! That's like the best lakorn ever!!! There really isn't a point to the lakorn it's just makes me smile and have butterflies in my stomach! Tye is just too hot!!!!! Can you tell my name?LOL
[post="128066"][/post]​

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for sharing calla..its so pink..lol..

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, its pink..maybe because they made its looks related to the tittle of the lakorn.

hansonie

sarNie Egg
tye-niranh said:
OMG hansonie...please don't get annoyed by Tye yet! Lady Mahachon gets really really good starting episode and up! I especially love episode 6!!! That's like the best lakorn ever!!! There really isn't a point to the lakorn it's just makes me smile and have butterflies in my stomach! Tye is just too hot!!!!!
[post="128066"][/post]​
That's the thing, he's just too hot that its annoying! lol! i dont know whats wrong with me. but i'll keep watching ;)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I go throught this phase where I fall for a pra'ake then when I find another one, I forget the old. But I don't think it'll happen with Tye. He's here to stay! Dude is just too hot!!!!!! Drooling...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I finally had a chance to see the first four episodes from Buddie Media. Ruen Naree See Chompoo is an awesome lakorn!! I love it!! Tye is fun-loving and caring. He's such a sweetheart who is always there for Yardthip. Yardthip is strong and outgoing. I like the fact that she is able to defend herself. As for Pat, she's a beauty with great talents. I'm glad she followed her dream of becoming a singer. I didn't think she lip synched. This girl has potentials!! As for Woot Surinthon and Matt Pyranee, they are so adorable...Woot looks cute as a school boy. Matt is funny when she chased Woot across the school campus. LOL The storyline is interesting, and the cast is wonderful. Everyone looks great as usual!! I can't wait to see more...