Ruen Hor Ror Hien (Broadcast Thai)

YueRain

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the back story between Susie and Pip, her husband in her past life? I am so confused because at first they looked pretty in love when Susie was getting her portrait painted, but then they started arguing in the car, and then after that, she started running? Why did she kill herself? What's going on??

Lol, I am so confused because I don't understand thai at all, haha, but I just keep on watching because Susie is so gorgeous, lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know the back story between Susie and Pip, her husband in her past life? I am so confused because at first they looked pretty in love when Susie was getting her portrait painted, but then they started arguing in the car, and then after that, she started running? Why did she kill herself? What's going on??

Lol, I am so confused because I don't understand thai at all, haha, but I just keep on watching because Susie is so gorgeous, lol.
I want to know why she killed herself too. I hope someone sub this lakorn!

cecilia

Staff member
At first I think Pip/Susie are not married but he keeps calling her 'THUN YING' so i guess they're married. If they're not, shouldn't he be calling her 'khun ying' instead of thun ying? However, the servant ppl doesn't refer to Susie as 'PALAYAH' of KONLOM too .. Also, RUER HOR is like a wedding house so i don't know lol -- maybe they're not married but engage like i assumed earlier.

Anyway, from my understanding -- susie killed herself b/c Pip want her to stay with him. She doesn't want to stay with a man who betray his country for power. He's heartless, he doesn't care about his own ppl - he'd rather have them died for his own happiness. He wants her to stay with him until their old age. she said she love him but the person standing in front of her is not the man that love her .. blah blah blah.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
At first I think Pip/Susie are not married but he keeps calling her 'THUN YING' so i guess they're married. If they're not, shouldn't he be calling her 'khun ying' instead of thun ying? However, the servant ppl doesn't refer to Susie as 'PALAYAH' of KONLOM too .. Also, RUER HOR is like a wedding house so i don't know lol -- maybe they're not married but engage like i assumed earlier.

Anyway, from my understanding -- susie killed herself b/c Pip want her to stay with him. She doesn't want to stay with a man who betray his country for power. He's heartless, he doesn't care about his own ppl - he'd rather have them died for his own happiness. He wants her to stay with him until their old age. she said she love him but the person standing in front of her is not the man that love her .. blah blah blah.
Thanks Ceci.

cecilia

Staff member
i love today episode .. can't wait til next weekend -- Want to see tawanchai's next move to rescue his wifey ^^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is so good, I can't wait for next week episode also. Louis and Suise is so cute together. Really an enjoyable, relaxing lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
forgot to add -- SUSIE seed Louis' top/bottomless so many times but her reaction still remain funny each time it happens!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I just started watching this lakorn the other day and I am hooked!!! I'm only on episode 2 so far, but loving every minute of it. I'll probably be caught up with the rest of the episodes by tonight into the early morning since I'm not working at the moment.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I just started watching this lakorn the other day and I am hooked!!! I'm only on episode 2 so far, but loving every minute of it. I'll probably be caught up with the rest of the episodes by tonight into the early morning since I'm not working at the moment.
Lol. You will catch up if you keep it up. After I am done with my stuff I should catch up too. I missed a lot of episode already. I agree this lakorn is great, I am hooked as well.