Rude b***h!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So i was with my dude cousin to go buy clothes for his cousin in-law, he asked the store lady for help to find the dress and the lady asked her co-worker to help. My cousin tells her to get a small size and the bitch turns around gives me a look over and a smirk, pretty much insinuating that i wasn't worth it or something. Ok i get it i'm short and chubby but don't be such a rude bitch, i pulled my cousin aside and i asked him if he saw what i saw and he laughed. I wished i shoved her "accidentally" or something, she pissed me off so much.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
srsly dont tell me the employee was white...how f--king rude and ignorant as h-ll! i've had enough of white folk's ignorant attitude and b-t-chy behavior!!!!
i have never complained a rude white-ass bitch employee before but i should start according to that previous msg ...i had enough tolerance of rude/low-class behavior too!!

srsly dont tell me the employee was white...how f--king rude and ignorant as h-ll! i've had enough of white folk's ignorant attitude and b-t-chy behavior!!!!
i have never complained a rude white-ass bitch employee before but i should start according to that previous msg ...i had enough tolerance of rude/low-class behavior too!!
Not all white people are that way. You can't categorize every single person under some characteristic simply because they're of a specific ethnicity; that's racism.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Not all white people are that way. You can't categorize every single person under some characteristic simply because they're of a specific ethnicity; that's racism.
Well, in my statement I didnt say ALL whites are like that. Read again. Obviously, I am very SICK of RUDE and IGNORANT white people. However, I do know not all whites are like tha!!! Yet I am still sick of the ignorance I'm submerged by very rude white people.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
She was asian

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ooo.. then that was just plain disrespectful.. I'm disgusted! I hate those kind of workers..
They should appreciate that at least they're getting customers and sales...
For workers and employees who have no etiquettes when working are really low-class.

btw, did you guys buy from them? If I was you, I wouldn't have.. *shakes head*

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn stupid BEEP should know how to respect customers if they selling things. But yea agree what Aiko said. I wouldn't have buy from them. I would've held out a 20 bill and walk out the door pointing at her face. XD

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ ooo.. then that was just plain disrespectful.. I'm disgusted! I hate those kind of workers..
They should appreciate that at least they're getting customers and sales...
For workers and employees who have no etiquettes when working are really low-class.

btw, did you guys buy from them? If I was you, I wouldn't have.. *shakes head*
My cousin still bought the dress. He doesn't really care about how i feel, he just laughed it off and made fun of me. This is why i hate him sometimes, he never understands my feelings and he'd rather pick on me and make me mad.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
maybe she was having some bad day. ive came across rude asian employees sometimes ..
Even if she was having a bad day, I'm just a normal person walking into the store with my cousin. She didn't have to give me degrading looks just because i'm not tall and skinny like her. In fact she didn't even have to look at me.

Asy

sarNie Immature
A friend of mine just came back from jog and all dirty (not really dirty, but imagined she was wearing her sport outfit). Because she was in rush, she just went to the mall and planned to buy a branded handbag for her mom. She told me that when she was choosing, none of the workers came to help her, and when she tried to call for someone, one girl came. However, that girl didn't really pay attention to what my friend asked, instead looking at my friend up and down with dirty looks, assuming my friend was a poor person.

So rude, she must be thinking that my friend didn't have the money to buy branded materials. Fortunately my friend was a very humble one so she ignored the girl. If I were there, accompanying my friend, I would totally teach the girl some manners lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Come to think of it, i looked like crap that day too. Maybe that added to her degrading me. I think i dressed like a little kid that day, pigtails and a animated t-shirt.

KulyiaMV

sarNie Egg
wow what a moeday that sales person was. next time tell them off. Dont bottle it up because itll only frustrate you even more later on. And your cousin! lol If my cousin did that to me, i woulda friendly smack him in the forehead haha.