rs singers

noungning

Heartless
I know Tao, Thanatorn and Dome are with Grammy. But James and Ae? are with Grammy? too? :clap:
Where did you get this from Ning? lol
I just brought Pookie up cause I was looking at '25 Best of Pookie' CD and was wondering why the OP didn't mentioned her too... never knew she's divorced or remarried until everyone said it.
yup james and his gf ae is now with grammy, they are producing the newer crowd and james will be releasing his own album before this year is over. they produced JKI and took care of four mod's image... they also came up with the concept of christina's new album c space.

yeah pookie remarried earlier this year i think... or was it last year, i'm not quite sure.

yup yup, i don't really care for the entertainment biz much ne more but i do know certain things here and there lol :p

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I haven't been following what's hip and in these days, cuz I'm getting old. Back in my days, the mid-90's when I first started listening to Thai music, I'd buy what sounds good to me. Some how the majority of the music I buy ended up being Grammy with RS coming in 2nd. My taste hasn't changed much but now that I understand Thai more, I've become more picky. It has to sound good and the lyrics has to have meaning to me. So, what company is better isn't an issue. I do miss the older singers. Their vocals are much better than the ones these days, but I still like the new generation. There are a few that stand out. When I listen to my old collection and the new, some how the older songs have more meaning than the ones these days. A lot of the songs today have the same meanings. Then again, I haven't been buying much music to know who's with what company. I just download them here cuz I can't afford to do what I used to cuz of my mortgage. Oops! To much ranting. Bye!

Muddie Murda

smile...
I know Tao, Thanatorn and Dome are with Grammy. But James and Ae? are with Grammy? too? :clap:
Where did you get this from Ning? lol
I just brought Pookie up cause I was looking at '25 Best of Pookie' CD and was wondering why the OP didn't mentioned her too... never knew she's divorced or remarried until everyone said it.
Dood, the news of James going to Grammy was the most SHOCKING thai ent news I've ever heard. James' like THE PRINCE of RS promotion. I couldn't get over it for a while!!!

I haven't been following what's hip and in these days, cuz I'm getting old. Back in my days, the mid-90's when I first started listening to Thai music, I'd buy what sounds good to me. Some how the majority of the music I buy ended up being Grammy with RS coming in 2nd. My taste hasn't changed much but now that I understand Thai more, I've become more picky. It has to sound good and the lyrics has to have meaning to me. So, what company is better isn't an issue. I do miss the older singers. Their vocals are much better than the ones these days, but I still like the new generation. There are a few that stand out. When I listen to my old collection and the new, some how the older songs have more meaning than the ones these days. A lot of the songs today have the same meanings. Then again, I haven't been buying much music to know who's with what company. I just download them here cuz I can't afford to do what I used to cuz of my mortgage. Oops! To much ranting. Bye!
Yep, man, the songs these days, it's so hard to find one that has some meaning. Most of the songs are really simple meaning...just simple words w/ simple meanings. I don't listen enough to judge either, but then I read like lyric translations lol and judge from there, because if they're worth the time to translate, they're probably good. However, they're not really impressive.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I don't catch up on news of daras'. I don't watch ZupZip or whatever that show is. Only thing I watch are concerts and lakorns.

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! I didn't know James is with Grammy now! Ooh! I'm excited.
I used to LOVE the old RS singers, JR Voy, Raptor, Pookie (which I didn't know that she got married or divorced for that matter).
I don't like any of the new RS singers, I just can't seem to get into them. I do like D2B a lot though.
But lately, all the people I like are with Grammy...One thing I can't stand about Grammy is sometimes they protect their CDs so I can't copy it to my own CD and can only synch it (which doesn't work half the time). Like G-JR's 10 Club CD. Couldn't get around the protection so I had to come and download it from here, even though I have my own copy. I hate that. Anyways....

Back to me being excited about James going with Grammy. :clap:

I wish JR would come back and sing with Grammy too. I miss him the most :wub:

crabby

sarNie Egg
Sorry LostinKaos but I have to give you the bad news about J.R. I read some where in the
news that J.R. himself said that he no longer wants to be a singer. He's more into working
behind the scene. But the good news is J.R. has been back in thailand for about 2 years now
and he is working for Grammy. If you want to read the news about J.R. try going to Interlove
forum, I think they still have it there. The funny part is right now he is producing some music
for luk-thung singer. Which surprise me considering the fact that he is a rockhead himself.

Never mind I found the direct link here it is: http://forums.t-intermedia.com/index.php?showtopic=12323
credit to Interlove.

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry LostinKaos but I have to give you the bad news about J.R. I read some where in the
news that J.R. himself said that he no longer wants to be a singer. He's more into working
behind the scene. But the good news is J.R. has been back in thailand for about 2 years now
and he is working for Grammy. If you want to read the news about J.R. try going to Interlove
forum, I think they still have it there. The funny part is right now he is producing some music
for luk-thung singer. Which surprise me considering the fact that he is a rockhead himself.
How sad! :( (We need to get a 'broken heart' or 'balling my eyes out' emoticon in here)
Where was JR before??? I always thought he was in Thailand.
Dude, I can't read or understand Thai. It sucks cuz I never know what's going on with him.

crabby

sarNie Egg
Interlove is actually an english forum. Pretty much all of the article is in english. Before
than J.R. was in the state studding in music. I think he was in tennessee for about a year
or so before he moved back to thailand. Yea, I'm sad too. Cuz Jr-Voy was my favorite
thai singer. But ever since they stop releasing music. I completely stop listening to thai
music. But you never know though( he may change is mind later on *cross finger*) and
come back and be a singer again.

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
I'm just so freak'n sad! But I kinda knew that he was never coming back, but didn't want to hear it.
Well, I can't read the article cuz I have to have 15 posts or whatever. I'm usually not online a lot. This is probably the longest I've been on since last year.
Yeah, maybe he'll change his mind. I mean, he is already at Grammy, maybe they'll want him to sing or whatever. Hopefully he doesn't do Look Thoong though. I don't think he has the voice to anyways.

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
ALL time RS singers is Aon Lukkana. She has the sweet voice. I love all her albums. Hope she come out with new album.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i heard that aon is a VJ now or DJ whatever they call it

what is the difference between a VJ and DJ?

i was wondering what happened to nathalie-jazky...they were my all time favorite singers especially nathalie....i just hope she comes out with her own albums or something

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i dnt blame them wantin to move ma bro was with GMM for a year after his skool then went to RS he has been with RS for like 3 -4 years and he said he dnt like tha way they treat tha artists, tho rs is very profesional and want to promote only tha best he said :s were as gmm promotes everything even if they cant sing 555 just edit voice ma bro now back with gmm.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ LOL

RS's opinion of "the best" sucks
Or nvm, maybe the best means best sales...ppl! stop buying crappy stuff, so RS will stop coming out w/ crappy stuff.