RS. Eng subs

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
lol well i was karaoke with ma friend at ma house , and coz one of ma friend cnt read thai tho she is thai she was born in UK buh she said she cant sing the song we was singing and i said why so i started to read the eng subs and man they sucks

we was singing to this song and she could not sing it coz she said she sound more like a farung tryna sing it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2y3jz_pa...ru-tua-mv_music

random thread buh i think gmm has the better eng subs 555 and i thought it was kinda funny when she was tryna sing poor thing 55

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yeah i see that too on RS karaoke vcd's....i love grammy way better...it actually sounds like what your supposed to say

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
finally someone mention it... totally agree that their english subs suck but it still better than nothing......

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ No, nothing is better. hahaha I prefer the Thai only subs, since the eng is way toooo confusing...the "jai" to "chai" and this other word..."tur"...I think, they had a wierd way for spelling it. I could never understand RS's subs. sucks wayyy too much. they need to hire someone new.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i just had to laugh about it coz i was like thats not how its said so ma friend sang the wrong like meaning and stuff buh it sucks big time and i never noticed it coz i never used tha eng subtitles just thai :S

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh yah, I think they had "Thoe" for "tur" and i'm like wtf?? I can't read this BS! haha
Who the heck does the subtitling for them? We should write him and tell him to resign. Ruining the language.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i forgot his name who do it a lil group of them did it grrrr forget >.<

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Oh yah, I think they had "Thoe" for "tur" and i'm like wtf?? I can't read this BS! haha
Who the heck does the subtitling for them? We should write him and tell him to resign. Ruining the language.
Muddie i think we've found ourselves a new job.... hahha closer to Joni and Louis... well maybe not but.... we need to be their New English Subber....lol what do u think girl?? u in it with me?? hahahahaa who know's.. next we might sneak in MV's and appear in Karaoke's...lmfao....

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
thats kind of funny because i think they both work the only difference is grammy's subs are more how english speakers would say it and rs subs are trying to sound like thai people saying it. or maybe not i could just be bullshitting just kidd'n well any way they were just written two different people/machines and they have to be different or grammy would say they rs copy their style. i think they are just trying to be different from grammy but still kinda right

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I agree that it is not as good as Grammy's but I rather have it than just Thai subs b/c I don't know how to read Thai. I just wish that they had it when I started to watch Thai MV.

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
You guys are so right. I never use the english subs i just hum along if dont know the words to the song already lol. But seriously i can't understand the eng subs because it looks so different from how you're supposed to say it and then it only works confusing....

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
I personally prefer RS's subs to GMM's subs, I find them easier to read, but that's just me... I think it is like Bebe said, with the more how english speakers would read it/how thai speakers would read

However, can't complain about either company's subs until you see Sony's transliterations, oh my Beam x__X Now THOSE are unreadable.

But yeah, I prefer the Thai-only ones myself too ^_^

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I haaven't bought any thai karaoke for a while, and wa wondering back then why RS didn't have any subs!! I would always buy Grammy's karaoke too, well at least they have it now!!

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
hahahah....i agree rs suck at subbing...but i use to their sub now becux most of the song i have r from rs...bcux i ususally listen to d2b-db....mos is the only one i got from grammy...i think it funny how rs spell almost all "G" sound words with a "K" letter...i m not thai but from what i learn...i thought a "gaw gai" starts with a "G" letter right?...correct if i m wrong...but yeah like i mention...i can read rs better now but i have problem with grammy than...hehehe...and yes tur is better than thoe....or jai with chai...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol well i was karaoke with ma friend at ma house , and coz one of ma friend cnt read thai tho she is thai she was born in UK buh she said she cant sing the song we was singing and i said why so i started to read the eng subs and man they sucks

we was singing to this song and she could not sing it coz she said she sound more like a farung tryna sing it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2y3jz_pa...ru-tua-mv_music

random thread buh i think gmm has the better eng subs 555 and i thought it was kinda funny when she was tryna sing poor thing 55
lmao ice dats funny and cute at da same time. maybe dem subbers get confused w/ they vowels and shiet LOL

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
i think it funny how rs spell almost all "G" sound words with a "K" letter...i m not thai but from what i learn...i thought a "gaw gai" starts with a "G" letter right?...correct if i m wrong...
Sorry, I'm a linguistics major so I gotta butt in haha
Well, the "official" way of spelling an unaspirated g sound, according to the universal laws of phonetic characters (a universal alphabet created to show correct pronunciation of ANY language, any sound), would be "k". A "Kh" would make the normal K sound.
But then "y" in phonetics is a "j"..
Phonetics are impossible to read haha..I prefer Thai script :p
But I think the "official" way to transliterate Thai "k" is used for "g".. Groongtep (Bangkok) is spelled "Krungtep", the band "Galah" is spelled Kala, etc.
But I agree with you, I personally would rather have it just spelled with a g haha