RR's Artwork

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I love the Margie one too...great job RR! I love it! and thanks...I'll wait until Pancake's new photo shoot come out first then I'll request kk

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Really nice updates, RR!!! I love all your creations. The ones of the 4HJHKK girls look elegant and takes my breath away, ja. Beautiful and stunning colors and fonts. Margie's turned out amazing.

Thank you, Rahut!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I am currently addicted to Let's Watch the Meteor Shower I & II [the Chinese version of Meteor Garden/Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers]. I want to do some of them and some of Wooyoung & IU because they are so cute in Dream High. Also, I'm waiting for my Thai lakorns to air =)

Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again
I LOVE Yu Xun & Yun Hai <3 <3 <3

TubbyTinker

Never knew there were so many versions of it lol... I need to finish watching Hana dori and boys over flower. The only thing that bugs me is reading the subtitle cuz that distract me from watching.....if only there were Thai dubbs lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I love subtitles lol. I even watch english subtiles for Americans movies.
so far there is 4 versions but there will be a filipino version this year i think?

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG,I so Love it~
I never gave the Chinese Version a try.
Is it Good?BTW,Love your beautiful blending;]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG,I so Love it~
I never gave the Chinese Version a try.
Is it Good?BTW,Love your beautiful blending;]
Thanks! Hmmm...I think for the most part it was good. It does tend to have some dumb and over exaggerating moments to the point where you can't believe the characters are really going to act like that. I'm going to say that it would be most similar to the Taiwan version in the whole "feel" of the drama and the acting. The basic plot is the same, but overall there are major differences.

When I was watching this, I thought the main girl looks like a combination of Ariel Lin/Rainie Yang/Chen Qiao En at times. Hmmm, I like the fact that the main characters are mostly newbies ^.^ Their acting is pretty good (in my opinion). Oh yeah, I love the OST for this drama and I love the moments the main couple is together and in love, but they are fighting and having "cold wars"----UGH! But, I mostly watched the parts with the main characters though heehee~

Here's the opening (credits to original uploader). I recommend you to watch a bit of it just to see if you like it.
If you do want to watch it, the first season is English subbed on mysujo and viikii.

cecilia

Staff member
The opening credit looks good -- they're so young looking ..
i love Jerry as DAOMINGSI .. so we'll see if i decide to watch this version or not.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
still obsessed with Meteor Shower...I was thinking if there was a Thai version, who would I want in it. Well here's my main cast ^_^
AND I realized that I usually don't pay attention to the size of my artworks, I just crop or whatever. Maybe I should start to...?

And a quick manipulation, instead of Mai's face, I put in Yaya's.

cecilia

Staff member
I super heart Yadech's poster -- so beautiful.
If anyone can be DAOMINGSI -- IT'S NADECH! for sure ..

The manipulation is good -- suggestion would be
1. try to make Yaya's head a little smaller
2. Liquify Mai's head (shrink it down) so that it'll look fitted for yaya's small head.

Other than this .. AWESOME TECHNIQUES!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I super heart Yadech's poster -- so beautiful.
If anyone can be DAOMINGSI -- IT'S NADECH! for sure ..

The manipulation is good -- suggestion would be
1. try to make Yaya's head a little smaller
2. Liquify Mai's head (shrink it down) so that it'll look fitted for yaya's small head.

Other than this .. AWESOME TECHNIQUES!
Thanks ceci! Nadech popped in my head right away as Daoming Si because of his hair lol...that and how he can switch from being mad to sweet heehee.

Thanks for the suggestions! I usually don't do manipulations because I'm not that great at it, but I will use your suggestions for my next one =D I might do another one of Taew and Mario..IDK

TubbyTinker

I love the manipulation and the posters RR! I so wish there was a Thai version of it...haha I would so watch it

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
meteor shower eh.. my sis loved it ahahaha.. but i only took glimpse of it.. there's so many versions that i lost interest lol..

lovely artworks and manips hehehe..

^ there is a thai version of meteor garden.. it's willy and the others lmfao.. ahahaha j/k j/k..

gosh this cracks me up every single time LMAO

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
meteor shower eh.. my sis loved it ahahaha.. but i only took glimpse of it.. there's so many versions that i lost interest lol..

lovely artworks and manips hehehe..

^ there is a thai version of meteor garden.. it's willy and the others lmfao.. ahahaha j/k j/k..

gosh this cracks me up every single time LMAO

:ghehe: :bhehe: :loool: :lmao2: :rofl: :lol2:
I never saw that video before. THANKS AIKO!!!!!!!! You totally made my day, I can't stop laughing, that video is so hilarious...I think it's the hair. And they are great but I would like to see a YOUNGER cast? LOL, just one look at the video makes me laugh. I'm going to save it on my cpu now =D

Read the lyrics for this...AHAHAHAHAHA~ I didn't know they said 'F4', I thought they said 'Apple'
credits to Lifeinsilverbus @ yt
I want to tell something
to make everyone understand
My heart will explode if I don't say it out
The thing is, we're so handsome
which makes our friends tease us
that we are are more handsome than anyone else

*I am hurt, very hurt
want to repress but it's hard,
someone said that, "My face looks like F4's"

**Bored, bored, bored... People said I copied them
So we sing this song to make you know we have guts!
Listen to the music, rhythm, how we sing, and shrug our shoulders
You said we're like F4, it's them who look like us!

I also want to tell you something
I'm so worried more than anyone
When I woke up this morning, Dao Ming Si's face is on mine
I don't have anything to tell
I don't, I don't, I don't
So I'll tell, tell you that my friend's shy

*I am hurt, very hurt
want to repress but it's hard,
someone said that, "My body looks like F4's"

**Bored, bored, bored... People said I copied them
So we sing this song to make you know we're lost...
Listen to the music, rhythm, how we sing, and shrug our shoulders
You said we're like F4, it's them who look like us!

Will you believe... it's F4 who look like us...
(After that they said "Shameful? Yeah, this is a shame,
but not much 'cause we're handsome...
Let's copy more, how about going West next time?")

NEW UPDATE: