RR's Artwork

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally finished the icons!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to finish them before I start school again tomorrow~ I think I could have done better, but I just look at the pictures and I couldn't think of what to do with it because I already love the picture lol. Enjoy~

Omg.. MTEAM GOODIES!!^^ Hehe. I superduper love them all! Great job!! Hehe. :wub:

Saifah

bite me x___
I finally finished the icons!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to finish them before I start school again tomorrow~ I think I could have done better, but I just look at the pictures and I couldn't think of what to do with it because I already love the picture lol. Enjoy~

OMG RR I am speechless!! tHESE ARE FRiCKiN BEAUTiFUL!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! How did I miss those MTeam icons....I want them alll....LMAO...but seriously I want teh check me out icon plz....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you for all the fabulous comments :)

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! How did I miss those MTeam icons....I want them alll....LMAO...but seriously I want teh check me out icon plz....
here you go Thip:

For my icons that I have made so far, I might put them into zip folders and post the links here. So if anyone wants them, they can just download the link. I will have to remind myself to do that this weekend.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao... omgahhh my sista.. i super love those avis.. ahaha omgahhh... i really like the "check me out" one too lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for all the comments!!

here's a simple one of paula:

a manipulation, i should have used a different picture of mario, his face is ???

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I am not sure if anyone wants these but if you click on the picture, you will get to the link to download the avatars/icons for all the icons I made for the lakorns I did. They are at sendspace and are in zipped folders, you will need winrar to open them. Enjoy! Please tell me if there is a problem or anything.

Thara's Himalayas:

Duang Jai Akkanee:

Pathapee Leh Ruk:

Wayupak Montra:

Suay Rerd Cherd Rod:

And Thip, I know. I think I distorted Mario's face :/

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh boy...I love your works, Rahut!!! Thank you very much. Good luck in school, na. I have always liked your work. THANKS!

Could I please use any of your works? Like the icons/avatars? I'd like to share all your 4HJHKK stuff at Yadech Forum. Would that be alright with you, RR? Please? :)