RR's Artwork

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oh boy...I love your works, Rahut!!! Thank you very much. Good luck in school, na. I have always liked your work. THANKS!

Could I please use any of your works? Like the icons/avatars? I'd like to share all your 4HJHKK stuff at Yadech Forum. Would that be alright with you, RR? Please? :)
Thanks. And of course you can share them, be my guest ^.^

I'm glad you all like them. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe those are beautiful.. i love how you made that banner of boy&margie.. hehe.. yaya & kim are such beautiful ladies.. XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you everyone, your comments are greatly appreciated. I might make one for Mint and for Margie...so the leading ladies of 4HHKK when I have time (probably tonight because I like to procrastinate on my homework)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
margie and mint...Enjoy. I personally like the one I made of Margie.

OMG! I love those wallies. Love the blending!since Nikki, request one, i ant one too hahaha
lol. sure Thip. request away, and i do my best to fulfill it :D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!Love them,blendings,textures,so awesome^^
Kimberly,Yaya,Margie,and Mint.I love them,imma use them as my desktop and switch them around kays?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i fell in love with the margie one.. i dont know why but she's really clinging on to me now after wayupak.. i liked her in badarn jai but.. wayupak pulled me into her.. she really has potentials.. i hope she gets more roles in the future.. because i will definitely be tuning in on her.. ahaha.. i need to stalk her pics.. ahhhh lol.. lovely job rr <3