Roy Ruk Roy Baht

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
man it took a long time for her to come out i waited for weeks. i gotta say i kinda like kwan being rai hehe..maybe cuz something new to see. kwan match as a khun noo. she is so pretty. can't help myself but whenever i see her i think can this girl get any prettier? i can talk about how pretty she is all day!

anyway besides the beauty of kwan LOL, after analyzing the relationship a lil more i can see what the writer is trying to to. like the dad's gonna have to live through the feeling of hatred from his daughter for his sin and jieb's gonna have to live having a daughter that she hated so much in the past and plus whatever's gonna happen to her in the future. but it's still gross lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omg..i was soo happy to see kwan and aof but sadlly kwan is mean to him.haha ima still waiting 4 darkness lakorns though!! ;)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Kwan is perfect for the role in terms of appearance. Kwan's role as Noo Yim has to battle between the sweet one and the evil one which was reincarnated from Juan's anger. Kwan's sweet face makes her look so innocent especially when listening to Khun Raya lol

Dude we need more discussions in here. I'll try to aid this lakorn at this forum.

You know, I think it's a first time I hear Kwan say the word "sanid" with her costars or actually anyone in the ET industry these days. Kwan said she and Aof were already "sanid" close from their first collaboration, that mini series, and now that they're together again, Aof pranks her endlessly, she always loses to him. Aof goes, well, do you still want to play with me, Kwan goes, yeah...LOL

I don't think I remember Kwan saying anything "sanid" about Win. Kwan just said Win is annoying and cheap lol

Here's the news.
http://www.ch7.com/news/news_entertain_det...=33&d=45833

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Now that Noo Yim know who she is. She full of violent and angry. it getting more and more intese.. I'm start to get scares of Noo Yim now. Kwan acting is so good.

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
so far i enjoy watching kwan being mean. people might be annoy by her role, but i like it very much though.
she act differently and still be the same kwan.
hope guy will still continue watching the lakorn and support kwan. kwan and aof rock

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I really enjoy watch this lakron too. And kwan acting is good too. I think her and Aof are cute together. I watch epi 11 and 12 over and over. :D :rolleyes:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
so far i enjoy watching kwan being mean. people might be annoy by her role, but i like it very much though.
she act differently and still be the same kwan.
hope guy will still continue watching the lakorn and support kwan. kwan and aof rock

Omg..Sooo True..I luv Them..they r Cute..i know i don't even hate her Role and i luv the Blooming of Aof and Kwan!! :wub:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Is this drama any good so far??

yes it is! I began watching this drama after a few episodes had been shown and I started liking it;until now.It's something to look forward to every Fri-Sun.It's becoming more interesting actually.i can't wait to see the next episodes.

i started watching when kwan appeared. does benz's character get misunderstood then and now? kinda wrong....

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yes it is! I began watching this drama after a few episodes had been shown and I started liking it;until now.It's something to look forward to every Fri-Sun.It's becoming more interesting actually.i can't wait to see the next episodes.
I see. I read the synopsis to it, but wasn't too sure if i wanted to invest my time on it. haha. Is anyone subbing this drama??

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is getting really annoying. Kwan needs to stop repeating her "avengeful" phrases. I swear I hear her say the same phrase over and over in one episode like how evil Ihm is and how low the servants are. They need to stop with the misunderstanding and that Khun Ying Raya needs to disappear or something. I skipped through a lot of parts now because they're dragging a lot of it. So far, I haven't seen much revenge happening. Let's see if I will finish this series. Part 12 was picking up a little, but I still skipped through a lot.