Roy Ruk Roy Baht

fun

Expired Sarnie
^In Buang Ruk, Pepper and Fang were together when they shared a brother, Puri. HAHAH. :lol:
:lol: I didn't finish that lakorn. Well I did skip to the end :D

well if everything goes accordingly to the summary then kwan is kinda bad lol makes me think is she nang rai or nang ek ? :huh: i guess the moral is don't seek revenge but i still think this lakorn is messed up. i mean i say again the evil lady is ur mom and they guy that raped you is ur dad? is that possible? <_< if they're not related that way then i'd be fine but this is just gross.
Hmmm... hahaha I didn't think of that. Her mother basically killed her in her previous life. How can you accept that LMAO? And her dad raped her, how in the world am she is supposed to look at her dad. This is too funny. I haven't watch episode 2 yet. I am so far behind. I am starting to doubt this lakorn. :mellow:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
well if everything goes accordingly to the summary then kwan is kinda bad lol makes me think is she nang rai or nang ek ? :huh: i guess the moral is don't seek revenge but i still think this lakorn is messed up. i mean i say again the evil lady is ur mom and they guy that raped you is ur dad? is that possible? <_< if they're not related that way then i'd be fine but this is just gross.

anyway, how does Im ends up with Boon? i skipped some parts but i know that her bf was sent away so was that it? they just stopped talking about him?

Well its alrite for me how the storyline is..I mean I just think of it as her previous lifetime and so this is like a new life start over...soo yahh. I forgot the guys name kwans dad so ill just call him khun tun LOL. N e ways he raped IM and she got pregnant. Khun tun didn't want IM to be with her bf so he shift him to work somewhere else and have IM stay in the main house with him. Then later on jOUNS parents went to visit the relatives there and found out he died by getting heart broken. (Kaat Jai Thy) and JOUN got raped by khun tun. The main wife made it seem like it was IM's fault that he raped her. So JOUN had soo much hatred for IM. JOUN became one of his wifes and lived in the main house also. The main wife(jieb kwans mom) talked JOUN into thinking that IM and BOON likes eachother. She believed cuz she also seen them hugging. So the main wife planned everything to blame IM and khun tun heard and believed that IM and BOON cheated and liked eachother by BOON's action protecting IM. He even thinks that IM's baby isn't his and is BOON's baby. So he kicked her out of the house and she went back to the slaves house. IM didn't want the baby to have no father so BOON accepted to be the babies dad cuz he felt sorry for IM and the baby. He wanted to be there for them cuz the real father khun tun didn't accept the baby thinking it wasn't his baby. So wen the baby was born BOON asked IM if she's not disgusted or anything if he can be there for both of her and the baby forever then IM thanked him. BOON loves the baby like it was his own. So that's how they ended up together. And whhat I think is that they will start to love eachother and have another kid that's actually theirs together which is the pa'ek aof. =) hope u understand what I've explained. =)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
thanks mizzcharm. that's sad that her bf died even tho he was a minor character. i really dislike um (lol where did u get khun tun from? yeah don't know his name too pra..something but who cares anyway). he's really a sexual predator. i actually hoped in the lakorn that he won't get Im or Joun but he did -_-

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
thanks mizzcharm. that's sad that her bf died even tho he was a minor character. i really dislike um (lol where did u get khun tun from? yeah don't know his name too pra..something but who cares anyway). he's really a sexual predator. i actually hoped in the lakorn that he won't get Im or Joun but he did -_-

LOL I MADE KHUN TUN UP. CUZ I KINDA FORGOT WAT THEY CALLED HIM BUT IT WAS SOMEWHERE AROUND THERE. NOW I KNOE WAT THEY CALL HIM KHUN LOONG. I WAS CLOSE ENUFF HAHAHA...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult

anyway, how does Im ends up with Boon? i skipped some parts but i know that her bf was sent away so was that it? they just stopped talking about him?

How Im end up with Boon because he knows from Im taht kun Ying Raya had all the evil plans..so he decided t
o love Im instead because Jwuan is already the master's wife.....Omg..can't wait 4 KWan and Aof To pOP Out..Hopefully they COme ouT!!!!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
well IM is khun loong's wife too. boon just felt sorry for IM so he accepted to be the babies dad..then later on they fall in love. =] i cant wait for kwan to come out already!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Im and Boon are cute. I mean, it's sad that he switched from Juan to Im but then who can blame him? Ultimately, Juan is too carried away with her stubborness and anger that she's blind to everything. How can she forget the bond she had with Im like that? And mistreat Im like that? Even if a friend betrayed me so hard, I don't think I would have the heart to do the things she did to Im.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hahaha i know.. hehe.. i'll learn it in college.. thai is one of the languages i wanna learn most.. xp.. n of course to one day fly to thailand n meet my fav daras... lalala.. xp...

hmmmm i wonder wat the genre will be about.. slap/kiss.. romance... R... lol... haha.. interesting.. i cant wait..
which colleges around you teaches thai? i'd like to know.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
this thread's title is wrong. lol. the title is actually ROY RUK ROY BPAP. so it means love's mark, evil's mark. something like that.

jakjann

Jakjann
Noo Yim is very evil too Im and her family and she will know that she was Juan in the past soon....

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
wow. i'm like kwan character alot in this lakorn. it like tthe first time seeing kwan being mean.
but i think she did her role nicely. can't wait for more of kwan and aof

jeanie

sarNie Adult
She's getting revenge on the wrong people though. Raya will get away with everything until the last episode I bet. She doesn't get to suffer that long, while others who are innocent will be paying for a long while. I like Kwan but I think the storyline is dumb as heck. Also her hair style makes her look old. Only good thing is her dresses are cute.

Oh and Jieb can't act. I used to call View this but now Jieb too, she's got dead eyes.