Roy Ruk Roy Baht

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ooooo..this lakorn looks GOOD...Luv AOf and KWan..they are Kawaii!! :wub: :lol: Woot..Woot..can't wait...XD
:yahoo: awwww..and the pictures are HEllA CUTE!!!!!!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omg!!!Kwan and Aof look so cute together on those pics. They look just right for each other, young and cute. LOL. Aof is so handsome, wanna kiss him!!!! When will they release this lakorn, I really want to see it. Got very interesting storyline too.

*Kwan & Aof=cutest couple*

I agree With u..they look cute together aand he's handsome..haha..hope they make more lakorns in the future... :wub: ;)

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
can you actual believe that i waited the whole day just for this lakorn.
it take forever to be on obizgo.
now i'm finally going to be watching the first ep.

dragonfly77

sarNie Egg
thanks for the pix. can't wait to see Kwan on screen again. is it just me or kwan got alittle chubby? or is it just cause of the clothing?

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
well so far um amarin (i think that's his name) is married to jieb and has a bitchy slave mistress (tong-gliew). jakjan and benz are slaves too and both have bfs they wanna marry but um won't let them marry cuz he wants them for himself. jieb acts nice but she is really not nice. she pretends to accept tong-gliew but is actually trying to get rid of her. in the meantime tong-gliew goes around causing trouble with jakjan and benz claiming they want to be um's wives as well. the slaves all believe that jieb is nice and feel sorry for her but jieb don't really care for them. so far um has raped benz. benz tries to kill herself but her bf convince her not too and i think she is pregnant too. yeah i ff alrite.

i really want to see only kwan and aof and the younger generation (well i like jan but she's gonna die and not be in for the whole lakorn). why can't they just get there already! the beginning is the same old stuff in boran lakorns like nang tard. the guy go whoring around in his house with slaves. gosh how i hate that. just bring out kwan and aof!!

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
yeh,talking about Jeib..i dont mind seeing her taking this kidda role..compare it back to a few years ago..she always take the lead role which annoyed me even more!!!..no offense to her (or her fans) but i personally think she's NOT the lead girl material,not in look wise nor in acting wise!.. full stop!

the beginning is the same old stuff in boran lakorns like nang tard. the guy go whoring around in his house with slaves. gosh how i hate that. just bring out kwan and aof!!
:loool: 'nuff said. i'll just be looking into this thread until y'all mention something good. i'll start watching from there.