Roy Ruk Roy Baht

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMg..Omg..ima sooooooooooo WANTING to waatch episode 16......AHHH..hurry up...i wish today was already Friday...Omg...I wanna wacth Episode 16.Omg...i wanna see who came to save Noo yim and if anything is goin to happen to her...Omg..NOOOOO!!ima sooo mad and AnxiouS!!Urghhh.Go DIE ROONG!!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I've downloaded all the episodes...but haven't had the change to start on it yet.

woo man. the woman just went on a killing spree towards the end, and they LET her. ending was pretty good.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I thought it would be a good lakorn, but I didn't like, except the pair "Aof/Kwan". The lakorn was just too long (20 x 90-minutes-episodes?!), the end was so-so, and the makeup which was supposed to make Jeab and Benz look older, no comment... they better have picked real old actors lol. Aof and Kwan were good though.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I thought this lakorn was pretty good..it just kinda drags a little...but the meaning of this lakorn was pretty good. People should learn from this lakorn..BE A GOOD PERSON..or else you'll DEFINITELY PAY FOR YOUR SINS SOMEDAY...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
this lakorn was much more interesting with the people in the past. but once the new generation entered the picture, it just became draggy and boring. what a semi waste of my time. hahaha

and dang, the main wife is damn ugly. i'd cheat on her ass too. lol

mai92

sarNie Adult
lOve.. thIs laKorN...
thEy aRe sUcH a GrEat cOuplE...
:):):)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate the ending with my lovely, she becomes a nun!!!!! how they dare it???? she's tooo cuuuute for it ^_^ no, i'm joking. all thai lakorns have the same lesson: be a good person, barb kam really exists.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The ending was such a cliffhanger. You really wonder if Kwan will stop being a nun and go back to Glah. They shoul make a part 2. As much as a dick the dad was I didn't want him to die. It was bad enough he became handicap.