Roy Leh Sanae Rai

Dheera

sarNie Egg
i've been dying to watch this lakorn too!!! but, i can't find the complete thing with english subtitles anywhere. could someone tell me where i could watch it??? pretty please!!! :mellow:

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I started and I love the lakorn.
Tik & Aom go so well together <3
I love how Tik attractive Aom <3.
Even if he is old enough as lakorn.
I think it's great.
One of the best.
I will continue the lakorn!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
This was such a great lakorn, and I fell in love with the pairing of Aom & Tik!!! :cloud9:

Even though they only have two lakorns together, their chemistry is amazing. They're cute, wonderful, beautiful together, and they match each other so much. Aom may be older, but at least she looks young and right for him! It's too sad that I didn't love RLSR on first sight. :lolyup: I was too annoyed with my parents and relatives watching it constantly and thought I was too cool to be watching Thai lakorns. Boy, was I wrong... it was too good for me !!!

Should have watched it in the first place with my parents and relatives. So sad how I fell in love with Aom+Tik so late!!! Better late than never though! :coverlaf:

i've been dying to watch this lakorn too!!! but, i can't find the complete thing with english subtitles anywhere. could someone tell me where i could watch it??? pretty please!!! :mellow:
If you google search for AnothaiDara, you could come up across her website. But here, let me just give you her website:

http://anothaidara.com/

RLSR has eng subs, and you can even download it! I believe the quality isn't too bad. Good luck! ;)

Jimmy141

sarNie Egg
hello,anyone can sell this lakorn to me...please...I want to give for my girlfriend as her birthday present...
just copy VCD/DVD only..
i don't want original VCD/DVD...
please help me...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ch5 is rerunning this lakorn

credit to kisskeepintouch for the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18p8tLz-Yfg&feature=channel_video_title

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
That's cool, I love that lakorn. Tik was so damn fine in there!! I didn't notice Ploy back then, she wasn't too popular yet hehe.