Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can someone sum up what happened in the last episode? plz
I watch this lakorn a long time ago... dubbed... but the last episode wasn't, so I couldn't understand...and it was really confusing XD
From my tint memory... he thought that she died. He was actually the one that was hit by the car. I hope that helps a little.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay, I'm back at watching this lakorn again. I had to put it on hold for a bit cause I couldn't bare the nang'lai framing the nang'aek. I am bracing myself for the worst!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I still haven't started...now with Prajan See Roong and Dok Ruk Rim Tang coming up, and they're sweeter ones, it makes me not want to watch this at all...HJS was enough for me...I couldn't handle the bad boy in this one...

Man, I can never get away from watching mean p'eks, I forget that they even have those in Chinese dramas.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
no they won't :wub: Just tease tease tease throughout the lakorn and yeah Mew is so pretttttttty ! thats why I came up with thaiallstars jus for she lol and she isn't in any other lakorn the last known work of mew is the musical with bie and pat behind the painting.. she was studying all that time.. unsure if she will be in lakorns for awhile -.0" sigh i sure hope so!

lady0fdarkness

well.. I will also be her supporter! I find her looks very different from other nang'aek. Like other nang'aeks look so perfect; skinny, light complextion, flawless makeup, sexy looking. I get sick of their looks sometimes. But as for Mew, she has that unique look that I don't get sick off!

lady0fdarkness

lol.. I love the coffee part. He goes in her face and goes "huh?" "huh? over and over again until his nose touchers her cheek. lol.. I love their bickering.. i'm like smiling like a kid with a lollipop.

lady0fdarkness

no they won't :wub: Just tease tease tease throughout the lakorn and yeah Mew is so pretttttttty ! thats why I came up with thaiallstars jus for she lol and she isn't in any other lakorn the last known work of mew is the musical with bie and pat behind the painting.. she was studying all that time.. unsure if she will be in lakorns for awhile -.0" sigh i sure hope so!

aww man! I wanted them to do it!!

lady0fdarkness

lol.. khun Ton is such a dope lying to her about going out to dinner with customers when there is no customers. He just want to take her out, but didn't want to break his pride. hehe.....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you know my fanfic "thra barp haeng ruk" is actually based on this lakorn :wub: LOL with a hint of leh ratree have u ever seen leh ratree?

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 9000 Posts!

lady0fdarkness

^^ omg... I only read a little bit of it... now that I know its based on this lakorn, I will read it over! I haven't seen leh ratree yet.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah Unn is such a bitch .. LOL and Leh Ratree is a must watch dude! rawr my Ann Alicha those were the years she was so cute when she was a newbie and chubbier lol

lady0fdarkness

lol.. the pa'aek is soooooooooooo cute. One min he's mean, and when she got cut on her finger, he nice the next min. What a dork. A dork I'm in love with. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol girl if you were around sarnworld when while this lakron was airing..everyone got so scare and excited on that part.. "omggggggggg he's gonna R her on the floor of his office!" LOL

lady0fdarkness

^^ shoot.. I thought so too.. but exact loves to tease!!! They have so many moments like that.

I feel so bad for the friend.. she's so in love with P'Men eventhough he doesn't even look at her that way. Wow..... I love this lakorn very much!!!

I was in the middle of watching Jai Rao, but for the past 4 hours, I had Jai Rao on pause while I watched this. I guess cause I love how exact's lakorns has shorter episodes and faster pace.