Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

cecilia

Staff member
i can't wait til the end..i love the picture post in here.. :spin:
yeah..the power of fanclub..definitely worthy of the time protesting..hihi..
which btw..anyone know if they'll release this in vcd/dvd..cuz i sure want to get a copy of it for myself- it's so addicting..that mean..it's over.. :lmao: ..i'm gonna miss them then..hope to see more films from them in future..kekek

Give me a few minutes to download and upload it for you guys..^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:yahoo: HAppy Ending....

And also get to KICK ASS **TINA'S BUTT** :lol: :loool: :loool: :yahoo:
LOL psh Chewy!~!!!!

oOO man that sucks they have it on bbtv I was trying to record it but like when i clicked it it played some cartoon instead lmfao LOL~!! I was so upset lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i can't wait til the end..i love the picture post in here.. :spin:
yeah..the power of fanclub..definitely worthy of the time protesting..hihi..
which btw..anyone know if they'll release this in vcd/dvd..cuz i sure want to get a copy of it for myself- it's so addicting..that mean..it's over.. :lmao: ..i'm gonna miss them then..hope to see more films from them in future..kekek

Give me a few minutes to download and upload it for you guys..^^

Thank Cecilia for the link...

the lakorn is out at ethaicd.com..

check it out....

Roy adit hang ruk

:yahoo: i'm getting this and tik and cherry too HAHAH

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i've been waiting two days just for epi 29 ...please someone upload it for us...and if possible epi 30 too....pleassseeeeeeeeeeee....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Glad to hear you guys protested to P'Boyd. He usually listens to the audience, I mean he knows how good the drama is. He's got us all wrapped up. Coolies, just 2 more weeks then I can start watching this drama.

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks for the clip....the song they sing was good...hope to see them together in a album...that would be nice..

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
yeah the nang rai turns crazy good for her :yahoo: ahhahahaha plz someone upl epi 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loool:
i dont want this lakorn end..... :lmao:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
hey guys, Bie is a guest to "Baan Nee Mee Ruk" on Sunday, 26th this month.:

http://www.exact.co.th/program/bannee/inde...ystamp=20061121

"อา.26 พ.ย.49 ตอน รูปครอบครัว

ตอน รูปครอบครัว

รัก (กัปตัน ภูธเนศ) ให้ วิทย์ (บี้ The Star) รุ่นน้องสมัยเรียนที่เป็นช่างภาพฝีมือดีมาถ่ายรูปครอบครัวให้ จู่ๆก็เกิดเรื่องวุ่นวานขึ้น เมื่อ ลิ้งค์ (ฟรอยด์ ณัฏฐพงษ์) ดันทำกล้องที่วิทย์รักมากพัง งานนี้รักจะช่วยลิ้งค์ปกปิดความผิด หรือจะสารภาพความจริงกับวิทย์ ติดตามชมได้ใน "บ้านนี้มีรัก" วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายนนี้ เวลา 18.00 น. ทางโมเดิร์นไนน์ทีวี

ปรับปรุงเมื่อ 21 พ.ย. 2549 14:11:30
Copyright © 2005 Exact.co.th and Scenario.co.th .,
All Right Reserved. "

credit: exact + scenario

he plays as photography :) SWEET!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i finished epi 30...can't wait for the ending....wonder what will happen....the accident will be in the ending part....hope she don't die...because like other members said both of them have suffered alot already...they should be together....

cecilia

Staff member
is it tstill going to be a happy ending..cuz the preview make me doubt it
now..aish...i'm so nervous..i hope it is..

thanks for the link to ethaicd..i think i won't buy it until the 2nd box
come out..same for P'TIK and Cherry's lakorn too..thanks again..^^

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
listen guys all i can say is..bee is the best !!!his crying scene is sooo touching he did it so well! his tears come out so naturally :lmao: i noticed that mint's hair is black..i think because they remade the last episode and i think it gonna be a happy ending

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i'm so unsure if it's happy ending cuz right now, i watch live, and meen is it by the car. they took her to hospital, but not sure if she's alive or dead.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
is it tstill going to be a happy ending..cuz the preview make me doubt it
now..aish...i'm so nervous..i hope it is..

thanks for the link to ethaicd..i think i won't buy it until the 2nd box
come out..same for P'TIK and Cherry's lakorn too..thanks again..^^
:yahoo:
Kaew Tah Pee #2 is out too...check it... :lol:

Kaew Tah Pee #2