Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
lol untinnu.. what happen to not watching this anymore? lol..
hehe..i'll just watch it til the part that she'll [supposedly] dies (Bee's actually looking cute :wub: )..and i'll come check up on this thread..and if there's a twist..then i'll continue it.. :p :D

lol@Tina...

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i think it will be sad ending cuz the first epi was kind of a flash back, and it wouldn't make sense... we have to prepare ourselves with boxes of tissues... wanna cry... :cry:..

kermint

sarNie Adult
i think it will be sad ending cuz the first epi was kind of a flash back, and it wouldn't make sense... we have to prepare ourselves with boxes of tissues... wanna cry... :cry:..
that's rite the first episode was flash back.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i think its going to be a sad ending because Mew did said that she finish filming 1 week before Bie so that must be its going to be a sad ending or something else could happen.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
omg...ep. 24 was so sad for mew...her situation is just getting worst...so sad in this episode espically at the end she was crying on the bench...sniff sniff...makes me cry too.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
for next week's epi. summary, see it here at tv 5. it's epi 25 - 28:

http://www.tv5.co.th/drama/

click on รอยอดีตแห่งรัก - Roy Adeed Hang Ruk >>scroll down to the end of the page>> click on the epi number, and the summary is there on the next page.

finally, bie is getting smarter now...lol... :arrg:

i thought the grandma was gonna die, but i think she just become disable or something, like, cannot talk etc. dunno...

can't wait to see it.. :spin: :loool:

sorry didn't get the direct link cuz it wouldn't work.. :yahoo:

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
you guys know wat? i have an idea... if the ending is sad, just edit the ending! cut off the sad part and like find a happier seen that can pass for the ending and replace the ending w/ that scene. That way we all be happy :)

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
lolz i agree but it might be like cherry and andrews lakorn reun mai see beat when andrew got shot in the end shows nang ek by her self like 5 years later and then andrew playing basket ball with their son lol instead of him dead...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
well..if it's a sad ending..then let's all go complain..uh..somwhere..lol..so that way they can do a rerun but with a happier ending like what happened with Muang Dala..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
i thought the grandma was gonna die, but i think she just become disable or something, like, cannot talk etc. dunno...
TonNum’s grandmother was paralyzing until TonNum found out that Min didn’t get married with Mem. TonNum was happy and told his grandmother. After that she was so happy that she became awake again. Then she told him to go after her so his life would be happy.

cecilia

Staff member
TonNum’s grandmother was paralyzing until TonNum found out that Min didn’t get married with Mem. TonNum was happy and told his grandmother. After that she was so happy that she became awake again. Then she told him to go after her so his life would be happy.
so that mean ..it might be a happy ending :spin: