Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I think the doctor will die sooooooooooooon. Damn I hate the nang rai so much…she so bitch.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
I think the doctor will die sooooooooooooon. Damn I hate the nang rai so much…she so bitch.
i think the doctor will die soon but he will become disable first (coma). i think before he die he will tell the truth about the chanee girl... damn! i hate her character sooo much.. i totally agree that she's a ... bitch.... สงสารนางเอกจัง...ยัยชะนี นั่นน่าตบมากกกก...

natty

Chubs
evil isnt the perfect word for it jackie... you know how bad the sister was in lgj? pei is twice as bad..

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
pei is ruthless and cruel. her character is pretty sick..she was the dads mistress and now she wants to be the son's..she ll do anything to get to the topic including sleeping with the doctor so he keeps his mouth shuts...i cant wait till everyone finds out what shes done.

natty

Chubs
you i just want to smack men around.. sure he cares for min and stuff but gosh all he use is violence. if it wasnt for him trying to stab An then the dr wouldnt fall from the building..

but yeah you should try this lakorn jackie.. storyline isnt so bad.. acting improved.. oh and cold-hearted doesnt quite describe it either.. she's like evil, psycho, mental,... a perfect nang rai..

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
you i just want to smack men around.. sure he cares for min and stuff but gosh all he use is violence. if it wasnt for him trying to stab An then the dr wouldnt fall from the building..
but yeah you should try this lakorn jackie.. storyline isnt so bad.. acting improved.. oh and cold-hearted doesnt quite describe it either.. she's like evil, psycho, mental,... a perfect nang rai..
Yep..i agree with you natty....Omg....today epi. was so intense...i can't get it out my mind...whether the dr. will did or not...but by the preview...it seemed like he did fall off the building....and omg...ton nam is jumping to conclusion...i just want to tie him down to a chair and slap the hell out of him...lol...but for me to feel that way about a character...that means the actors are doing a great job in portraying that role....

natty

Chubs
actually i dont blame thonnam for jumping to conclusion.. min and men does have a history.. and there was a knife.. remember he still believe min has something even if just a little to do with his fiance's death then you have the fraud.. as for men he always uses violence he was never able to calmly talk it out.. so it's understandable for thon nam to blame them.. plus An hasnt done anything that he know of for him not not believe her....

and thon nam isnt all that bad.. i mean he's stalling the arrest of min for fraud so that says alot.. even if he believe her guilty but he loves her enough to let her go..

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
episode 23 wa so intense i only want to give a big good slap to this bitch's face oh my good hate her so much
i like the fighting's scene it was good if i was mint's sister i will not only slap her but i'll kick her too

Lindt

sarNie Egg
I think N'ek will die in the end and damn! I don't want that to happen!..did u guys see the very first scene, P'ek is kind da talk about his fault and stuff and this lakorn is like telling the flash back by the P'ek.

natty

Chubs
well that first scene might be the scene before he went and got Min back.. so there might be an accident but maybe min will survive.. hopefully lol cus it would soo not make sense and totally unnecessary and definately unfair if she also dies at the end..

but knowing this is exact.. she might die at the end after all <_<

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
i think the doctor will die soon but he will become disable first (coma). i think before he die he will tell the truth about the chanee girl... damn! i hate her character sooo much.. i totally agree that she's a ... bitch.... สงสารนางเอกจัง...ยัยชะนี นั่นน่าตบมากกกก...
The doctor was dying so no one knows the truth.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOh hopefully hes just thinking back and then ... after the whole story is done she calls his name and man the last 3 pages of this thread wow i cant believe i havent been once hahha lol thats how behind i am T__T sad lol

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
But when we think about it...how can they get together when everytime someone mentionned his fiance's name he'll become like crazy and accused her for the death...unless the n'rai say that she was planning to kill his fiance but luckely for her n'ek was on her way so she has to do nothing...then p'ek will stop blamming n'ek and they get together happily.......

Ok I stop dreaming! -_-

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I dunno what word to describe her ...how about cold-hearted :D
Wow natty, you make me wanted to see this lakorn now.. :lol:
Ahahaha! I hate her character in here so much. She was so crazy.

I think N'ek will die in the end and damn! I don't want that to happen!..did u guys see the very first scene, P'ek is kind da talk about his fault and stuff and this lakorn is like telling the flash back by the P'ek.
Of course N’ek will die in the end and die in P’ek’s birthday too.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Yeah you gotta get your tissue ready because when I was read the story. I was already cried.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Ahahaha! I hate her character in here so much. She was so crazy.
Of course N’ek will die in the end and die in P’ek’s birthday too.
Wow....poor p'ek...his fiance was death in his b-day too.......so sad....everybody's leaving him that day...who would like to celebrate again......ahhh wanna cry just thinking about that.. sad for him and for n'ek who has to die.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah you gotta get your tissue ready because when I was read the story. I was already cried.
are you serious?? I never thought she was gonna die...since the first time it came up....that's crazy...on his b-day..wow....hopefully there's a twist to the ending....