Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

natty

Chubs
lol roy leh wasnt aom's first lakorn tho.. her first lakorn was tawfun kub mawin and even if that wasnt a sad ending, fluke left for school at the end with a promise to return..

natty

Chubs
i know but it wasnt like a "they got together.. the end" kind of ending too lol.. i think tawfun kub mawin was the only lakorn that gave hopes of pra'nang being together one day.. cus:

Rak Nai Roy Kaen~ first lakorn of Tang and Noosaba, they both died

Ya Yoot Tawan Tee Plai Fah~ first lakorn of Mam with Tang, Mam went back to her country

wait actually Mos's first lakorn with Aom had a happy ending, Look PooChai Hua Jai Mai Pae

oooo so there's still hope lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope it doesnt end sad T__T its gonna be like one of those lakorns that are like wtf like i understood ruk nai roy kaen how it was sad because it was hard to bring the circumstances to the point where they couldn't be together

Muang Delah didn't understand Aom didn't need to die!! lol

with this one i dont understand whyyyy lol -__-

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
Lil_ babe he is angry because she wore the dress that his dead fiance wore once and he thought she did it on purpose to compare herself to his ex...

LOL did anyone catch the part when bee was yelling at her and the he says "tur mah you grai chun praw mah yur mah yuoan chun chai mai" (your close to me to seduce and turn me on hahah lol) my translation of it and also when he admits that she looks good in the dress he played it off like he didn't mean it but u can tell he means it -____- can't wait for more
thanx for making it clear for me KhoOnxNouxWanxJai! :D

natty

Chubs
I hope it doesnt end sad T__T its gonna be like one of those lakorns that are like wtf like i understood ruk nai roy kaen how it was sad because it was hard to bring the circumstances to the point where they couldn't be together

Muang Delah didn't understand Aom didn't need to die!! lol

with this one i dont understand whyyyy lol -__-

lol muang dala was pjj's not exact lol.. they just used exact's cast because kep pan din was so popular the army asked pjj to use to make another drug related lakorn using the same cast ja..

maijune

SarNie Adult
i can't stand if it's a sad ending...i'll be crying for weeks too....i hope the director twist the ending and make it a happy ending....

oh and to those who concern why they have to blurred those so called r scene is because mew is still under age and she is new to the entertainment so you can say they want to protect her....

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
จ.6 - พฤ.9 พ.ย.49

วันจันทร์ที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน 2549

ต้นน้ำ (บี้ สุกฤษฎิ์) รู้สึกผิดหวังมากเมื่อรู้ข่าวจากฝ่ายบัญชีว่า มีน (มิว พีรชยา) ยักยอกเงินบริษัท แต่เค้าก็ยังไม่ปักใจเชื่อจนกว่าฝ่ายกฎหมายจะตรวจสอบเสร็จ

วันอังคารที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน 2549

ฝ่ายกฎหมายเอาหลักฐานปลอมลายเซ็นที่ อัญชลี (เป้ย ปานวาด) โยนความผิดให้มีนมาแสดงทำให้มีนดิ้นไม่หลุด ต้นน้ำเสียใจมากที่ถูกมีนหักหลังเลยไล่มีนออกจากบ้านไป

วันพุธที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน 2549

ฝ่าย หมอนเรศ (แซน พนมกร) พอรู้ว่าอัญชลีโยนความผิดให้มีนก็โกรธมาก อัญชลีเลยแกล้งบอกว่าตัวเองท้อง หมอนเรศจะได้สงสารเธอ แต่จู่ๆ เม่น (หนุ่ม อรรถพร) ที่แอบฟังอยู่ก็โผล่พรวดเข้ามาเพราะแค้นอัญชลีแทนมีน เม่นประกาศจะเอาเรื่องกับอัญชลีให้ถึงที่สุด หมอนเรศกลัวลูกในท้องอัญชลีจะเป็นอันตรายเลยเข้าขัดขวาง แล้วเหตุการณ์ที่ไม่คาดฝันก็เกิดขึ้นเมื่อหมดนเรศพลัดตกตึก

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน 2549

เม่นตกใจกับเหตุการณ์ที่เกิดขึ้นจึงหนีไปซ่อนตัวที่ต่างจังหวัด ด้วยความเป็นห่วง หวาน (เฟรช อริศราป ตัดสินใจสารภาพกับมีนว่าเธอรักเม่นและจะออกตามหาเม่นให้เจอ

credit goes to exact.com

**can someone please translate...it's supposedly the summary of next weeks episodes...***

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
it's not ending next week for sure according to exact... i think the crouch scene would be next week..lol...when it's friday and the weekend, i felt like there's something missing or i forgot something... that's because Roy adeed hang ruk was not airing...funny...

natty

Chubs
จ.6 - พฤ.9 พ.ย.49

วันจันทร์ที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน 2549

ต้นน้ำ (บี้ สุกฤษฎิ์) รู้สึกผิดหวังมากเมื่อรู้ข่าวจากฝ่ายบัญชีว่า มีน (มิว พีรชยา) ยักยอกเงินบริษัท แต่เค้าก็ยังไม่ปักใจเชื่อจนกว่าฝ่ายกฎหมายจะตรวจสอบเสร็จ

วันอังคารที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน 2549

ฝ่ายกฎหมายเอาหลักฐานปลอมลายเซ็นที่ อัญชลี (เป้ย ปานวาด) โยนความผิดให้มีนมาแสดงทำให้มีนดิ้นไม่หลุด ต้นน้ำเสียใจมากที่ถูกมีนหักหลังเลยไล่มีนออกจากบ้านไป

วันพุธที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน 2549

ฝ่าย หมอนเรศ (แซน พนมกร) พอรู้ว่าอัญชลีโยนความผิดให้มีนก็โกรธมาก อัญชลีเลยแกล้งบอกว่าตัวเองท้อง หมอนเรศจะได้สงสารเธอ แต่จู่ๆ เม่น (หนุ่ม อรรถพร) ที่แอบฟังอยู่ก็โผล่พรวดเข้ามาเพราะแค้นอัญชลีแทนมีน เม่นประกาศจะเอาเรื่องกับอัญชลีให้ถึงที่สุด หมอนเรศกลัวลูกในท้องอัญชลีจะเป็นอันตรายเลยเข้าขัดขวาง แล้วเหตุการณ์ที่ไม่คาดฝันก็เกิดขึ้นเมื่อหมดนเรศพลัดตกตึก

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน 2549

เม่นตกใจกับเหตุการณ์ที่เกิดขึ้นจึงหนีไปซ่อนตัวที่ต่างจังหวัด ด้วยความเป็นห่วง หวาน (เฟรช อริศราป ตัดสินใจสารภาพกับมีนว่าเธอรักเม่นและจะออกตามหาเม่นให้เจอ

credit goes to exact.com

**can someone please translate...it's supposedly the summary of next weeks episodes...***

ok bare with me ok cus i just barely learn to finally read thai...

nov 6th
thon nam was fairly disappointed when he found out from the accountant department that meen stole money from the company but he wont believe it 100% until the it is fully investigated.

nov 7th
the investigator took the false documents that ann created to investigated and meen was unable to prove herself not guilt causing thon nam to be so pissed that he kick her out of the house

nov 8th
the doctor found out that ann set meen up and he was really pissed so ann told him she's pregnant so he felt sorry for her but men (noom) overheard them and confronted them and said that he will expose them. the doctor, afraid for his child tried to stop men but instead he fell off the building :eek:

nov 9th
men panic and ran away with worry for waan (fresh), waan confessed to meen that she loves men and will find him.

so nope it's not going to end next week.. i hope my translation was right :D

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
yaaaah...the story still seem to have alot going on so i hope the story won't end soon cuase i still want to see bee and mew together. love the chemisty between those two!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
thank god that this lakorn isnt goin to finish next week... i knew that sooo many scenes and parts of the lakorn was missing and did not make sense yet... cant wait to see the sweet scenes with bie and mew as they both get cuter everytime i watch them
btw... dam mew she had to wreck the pool scene!! she shoulda let him kiss her

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
haha...right after that the doctor came in and saw them in such a position as mew came out of the pool all wet...he give them a funny look "like what has just happen"...i thought that was pretty funny.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it doesn't make sense why they would blurr the part they were on the bench together(he try to r her i suppose), before they fell into the pool. yeah it was a bit funny the doctor came and saw them, his face expression was funny.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
here my thought on epi 20. wow i reckon num willing scene was way hot....another thing is mem wardrobed. who pick her clothing here. the clothes she was wearing at the pool scene was hideos especially when they were wet. overal this drama definitely keep us on the edge of our seat.............

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I couldn't agree more with yah samtly I for one am at the edge of my seat like literally and waiting next weeks episode acCCk -___- but next week seems like one of those week where you wished they just shuddup and understand each other already -___-

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
so Natty...don't tell me that Noom will die...... :shock:

I can't wait to see more of this...

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
its getting really intense..yeah next week does seem like one of those weeks where its just dragging, and you just wnat to see more scenes of bie and mew together...i hope they dont drag out the misunderstanding for too long.